Issues with peeing where you're not supposed to?

Guest UnabashedUser
On 5/4/2017 at 6:29 AM, Alfresco said:

On a similar vein, but not quite so naughty, my wife has peed by sitting on a bench next to a path, pulling her trousers down and peeing through the slats in the bench.  When she got up, there was a nice wet patch on the bench.  I do wish she would do that sort of thing more often though.

Wife has done this several times while I watched in a public park, unbelievably hot and naughty.

16 hours ago, expererg said:

The real thrill for me is the "I don"t give a fuck" attitude when a woman pees, no matter what the consequences will be for others to deal with. When a woman considers her right and privilege to pee anywhere she pleases, that's a huge and instant turnon for me.

Actually, yeah. I do get that totally.

In fact I have a thread full of fictitious diary entries from a girl who regularly gets off on pissing all over the place without giving a fuck when it is someone else's carpets, beds or furniture, etc. - Wild girl diaries - The character is loosely based upon a real woman I knew with a couldn't give a fuck attitude......

Anyway, I guess I get a kick out of the notion of girls pissing all over the place without giving a fuck.

But the distress or annoyance of whomever owns the property, though, is never something I focus upon or get anything out of. It is the actual attitude of the pissing female that does it for me. So I am certain that sexual sadism has no role in it for me, but that I do nevertheless appear to have a thing about dominant women with attitude, especially when it manifests as just pissing anywhere with a sense of not giving a fuck about anything or anyone.

• Like 1
On 5/8/2017 at 3:15 PM, expererg said:

Such material is quite hard to find though.

Yes it certainly is very difficult to find and on those rare occasions when you do find such material, it often still misses the mark in some way and leaves you disappointed. This is why I was recently considering digging around on the deep web to see if I could find some more rare recordings. Irritating but at some point you have to accept that you probably won't find it.

Hey thanks again to everyone who's given their thoughts here.  I hadn't realised how primitive our feelings can be on this, and thus why they can be so sexually arousing.  I suppose naughty peeing could in some ways be equated to territory-marking by animals, plus we obviously have similar issues coming into play too.

I love to pee in swimming pools but not sure how this fits in. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Hey thanks again to everyone who's given their thoughts here.  I hadn't realised how primitive our feelings can be on this, and thus why they can be so sexually arousing.  I suppose naughty peeing could in some ways be equated to territory-marking by animals, plus we obviously have similar issues coming into play too.

I love to pee in swimming pools but not sure how this fits in. 

It fits in pretty much fine. I think it's safe to say that we're not acting out territory-marking urges. If we were, we'd empty our bladders on our own doorsteps, and squirt pee on random belongings of ours. That's what it means to mark territory, in the evolutionary sense. It means you're scent-marking things that genuinely belong to you, so that other creatures will know that the things have already been claimed.

What we're doing isn't that. What we're doing is taking things that definitely aren't ours, and peeing on them anyway. That's what the real thrill comes from, for our purposes. Call it ownership, call it destruction, call it pollution, whatever you like -- we're relieving our bladders on/in things that aren't our personal property to do everything with as we please. We're stepping beyond that boundary, doing something transgressive, and using pee as the method of transgression.

I'm going to take this opportunity to post a video link. I think it's relevant.

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/kleidershop-5-988

There's a ton of videos of this one woman going about and peeing in outrageously devious places and ways. I've never seen anything like it, but it's amazing. Not even little squirts, either, huge streams. And in this video -- systematically letting her bladder go on one shirt after another, blatantly using her relief to damage unpurchased merchandise. That's not marking territory. That's doing naughty things because she can.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Spectacle said:

There's a ton of videos of this one woman going about and peeing in outrageously devious places and ways. I've never seen anything like it, but it's amazing. Not even little squirts, either, huge streams. And in this video -- systematically letting her bladder go on one shirt after another, blatantly using her relief to damage unpurchased merchandise. That's not marking territory. That's doing naughty things because she can.

Oh man I absolutely love this chick, seen plenty of her videos. She definitely gets a thrill from vandalism peeing. 

3 hours ago, Spectacle said:

we're stepping beyond that boundary, doing something transgressive, and using pee as the method of transgression.

Perfectly said. Knowingly crossing a boundary and not caring is highly arousing under the right circumstances.

• Like 3

To elaborate on my previous point: I think there's a difference between enjoying transgressions and sexual sadism. It's a bit of a fine line at times, but I know it exists because I'm definitely in the former camp. That video I linked in the earlier post is super hot to me, but I don't really think that hard about the consequences of it -- or at least, if I do, it's not to relish any unsuspecting victims' reactions. So I'd say you don't have to enjoy hurting people (on a sexual basis) to do stuff that inconveniences or bothers them (for your sexual pleasure). Maybe that's a factor in how naughty peeing feels, maybe not.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Spectacle said:

To elaborate on my previous point: I think there's a difference between enjoying transgressions and sexual sadism. It's a bit of a fine line at times, but I know it exists because I'm definitely in the former camp. That video I linked in the earlier post is super hot to me, but I don't really think that hard about the consequences of it -- or at least, if I do, it's not to relish any unsuspecting victims' reactions. So I'd say you don't have to enjoy hurting people (on a sexual basis) to do stuff that inconveniences or bothers them (for your sexual pleasure). Maybe that's a factor in how naughty peeing feels, maybe not.

I think it is maybe on a sliding scale.

Clearly for some people the thoughtof discomfort or property damage to others adds to the thrill, for others less so.

For me it is all about the naughtiness of the location and any damage or discomfort for others to deal with is purely incidental and I don't really think about it. In fact - for me - if a lady were to deliberately piss on her own carpet for the sheer hell of it, it would turn me on even more than if she did it on someone else's, because it would accentuate the "don't give a fuck, piss anywhere" naughtiness of it for me.

So I guess we all occupy different positions on that sliding scale, and come at the naughty peeing fetish from different angles with similar yet different emphases.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Spectacle said:

Good observation to think about. Okay so peeing somewhere that will inconvenience someone doesn't always mean you enjoy affecting them. Now let me ask you this. Do you think that affecting someone by it is itself what makes it far more arousing, because that is a clear crossing of a boundary?

Say a woman pees on the ground in an abandoned field. That doesn't affect anyone so its somewhat hot. Say she does it in someones backyard garden and it kills their exotic flowers. That directly affects someone and is way hotter, at least to me, because its an obvious violation against someone that she overlooked. 

The woman in your video, those shirts will be tried on or purchased by someone and will ruin their day and that alone without wanting to affect anyone is still what takes it to another level of hot. So even if you are not a sadist per say, the sadistic aspect can still control your reaction. Just a thought. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Brutus said:

Good observation to think about. Okay so peeing somewhere that will inconvenience someone doesn't always mean you enjoy affecting them. Now let me ask you this. Do you think that affecting someone by it is itself what makes it far more arousing, because that is a clear crossing of a boundary?

Say a woman pees on the ground in an abandoned field. That doesn't affect anyone so its somewhat hot. Say she does it in someones backyard garden and it kills their exotic flowers. That directly affects someone and is way hotter, at least to me, because its an obvious violation against someone that she overlooked. 

The woman in your video, those shirts will be tried on or purchased by someone and will ruin their day and that alone without wanting to affect anyone is still what takes it to another level of hot. So even if you are not a sadist per say, the sadistic aspect can still control your reaction. Just a thought. 

I definitely wouldn't disagree. Even if the possible dismayed reactions of any other people involved aren't something to joyously dwell on, the fact that they're being inconvenienced can be a thrill anyway. The example I'd cite most readily would be swimming pools. (Obligatory @Maggie_555 tag.) Other swimmers, ideally, would never even notice what you do in the water, but it still very physically affects them in some sense. It touches their bodies. So you don't really have any reaction to enjoy if you're in it for sheer sadism, but you get a mischievous thrill out of doing something you're not supposed to, amplified by the fact that other people are involved. At least that's my take on it.

4 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I think it is maybe on a sliding scale.

Clearly for some people the thoughtof discomfort or property damage to others adds to the thrill, for others less so.

For me it is all about the naughtiness of the location and any damage or discomfort for others to deal with is purely incidental and I don't really think about it. In fact - for me - if a lady were to deliberately piss on her own carpet for the sheer hell of it, it would turn me on even more than if she did it on someone else's, because it would accentuate the "don't give a fuck, piss anywhere" naughtiness of it for me.

So I guess we all occupy different positions on that sliding scale, and come at the naughty peeing fetish from different angles with similar yet different emphases.

Now, that is interesting. That you'd get more of a thrill out of a woman peeing on her own carpet than on someone else's. I'm glad someone can enjoy when women do that, then! :15_yum: Typically, I think of peeing on one's own property requiring far less of a "don't give a fuck" attitude, because there's so much less to worry about. So I find it interesting that you see it the other way around. That might be worth exploring a little more, if only for conversation's sake.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Spectacle said:

Now, that is interesting. That you'd get more of a thrill out of a woman peeing on her own carpet than on someone else's. I'm glad someone can enjoy when women do that, then! :15_yum: Typically, I think of peeing on one's own property requiring far less of a "don't give a fuck" attitude, because there's so much less to worry about. So I find it interesting that you see it the other way around. That might be worth exploring a little more, if only for conversation's sake.

Well, for me, pissing on someone else's stuff means she doesn't give a fuck about anyone else in terms of where she pees. When she is willing to do it all over her own property it means she TOTALLY doesn't give a fuck where she pees, and truly doesn't give a fuck at all and literally WILL piss anywhere. Doesn't even give a shit about her own carpets - if she feels like pissing there she will!

It is hard to sum it up more succinctly than that.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Well, for me, pissing on someone else's stuff means she doesn't give a fuck about anyone else in terms of where she pees. When she is willing to do it all over her own property it means she TOTALLY doesn't give a fuck where she pees, and truly doesn't give a fuck at all and literally WILL piss anywhere. Doesn't even give a shit about her own carpets - if she feels like pissing there she will!

It is hard to sum it up more succinctly than that.

It makes sense that you see it like that. It's just more rare of an angle I suppose but still a valid one and very intriguing. I can understand your perspective because damaging someone else's stuff doesn't affect you but damaging your own stuff does, so the fucks not given is way more than what is required to cause someone else to feel it. Doing it to yourself is the ultimate "fuck everything" mindset.

I think this demonstrates the sliding scale theory perfectly though. Your perspective proves that for many people, carelessly peeing anywhere has very little or no connection to affecting others at all and on the opposite end of the scale it can be mostly or entirely about affecting others for many people.

Edited by Brutus
  • Like 3
On 5/12/2017 at 1:48 PM, Maggie_555 said:

This is interesting and has made me think more deeply about my enjoyment of peeing in swimming pools.  I find it exciting mostly because it's something you're not supposed to do.  First I like the forward-planning involved in holding on before a pool visit to make sure I'll urgently need to pee. Then, after getting into the pool, I can enjoy the relief of letting it all go through my swimsuit and into the water - the very same water others are swimming in!

For me at least some of the thrill comes from hoping things will happen, for instance I'd love to see another swimmer accidentally swallow pool water right where I've just peed.  I'm always careful to keep the water out of my mouth, because I'm sure many people pee in pools, but fortunately some swimmers are not so careful!  I also love the fact that my urine will remain in the water, even when it goes through filtration, so others will be swimming in it for quite a while afterwards.  For me it's mostly the 'naughtiness' of peeing in pools, but I also get a thrill from the potential effects on other swimmers.       

My interest in peeing in pools doesn't quite 100% line up with all of these thoughts, but I also don't mind them. I'm amused by this being a recurring theme, though. I swear, my legacy on this website, if I ever get one, is just going to be how I hijacked a ton of threads and made them about pool peeing. Because I'm like that.

In the past, I have discussed the moral sorta implications and whatnot for peeing in water that other people will unwittingly be swimming in. It's a particularly sneaky and invasive form of naughty peeing, and a lot of the same general thoughts apply. Is this OK to do? If it's not, is it worth doing anyway? Does it matter whether it hurts anyone? The list goes on. But still, I enjoy it, so I'm not in a hurry to deny my own passions.

Sometimes it gets tricky. On one hand, I do really enjoy stuff involving damaging/destructive peeing. On the other hand, I don't get too wrapped up in wondering about the consequences for other people. I'm aware of it, but if I were really interested in that, I'd find some more overt way to exert dominance over them -- possibly find a consenting relationship and all of that. But the thrill of mischief only works when it's under the radar. So naughty peeing ends up being a (rather woefully) solo activity, and I just find what joys I can in it. (Fortunately, those are a lot.)

• Like 3

Okay, somebody better remind me exactly where I'm suppose to pee and where I'm not.
Just so I get it straight. :10_wink: 

Maybe far and high, too... and make a good-sized mess besides.

Edited by glad1

@sara babe  You just described so many of my own hotel stays, just wish I'd had a lady like you to show (obligatory envy of the lucky sod who did).  Alas, my fun isn't shared but has led to several entertaining chat sessions, including sharing a few carpets pees, though only in text form.  I certainly hope to share the experience some day but it doesn't weigh heavily on my mind.  But if you're interested ... :peeing-in-the-snow:

Im not into deliberate damage.  My hotel stays are company funded and I'd rather like to keep my job because, well, I get to visit a fair few hotels if nothing else, lol.   Lots of water, discreet puddles, and occasional forays into the public areas to see how daring I am.  All part of the fun.  My room, always.  The pool, of course.  That sofa by the lifts, if I can get away with it.  My only limit is discovery ... and I'm quite a sneaky bastard ... :4_joy:

• Like 4

So, I'm going to deviate from my M.O. for a sec and actually talk about myself for a change... I'm not saying I don't own my fetish, I just keep it under wraps like most people until I find like minded people (Vis-à-vis...). That aside, this sub-genre clearly appeals to me greatly. It's in almost all my stories and for the few that've seen the art I commission, there too. I've come to terms like others in the thread to detach myself from videos and live with a clean conscience, but I find there are still ways to be naughty with less impact. Most bathrooms have a toilet, sink, garbage can, and often floor drain... all're fair game (garbage as long as it's bagged and usually full of towels). Other than that, I love the locker room stories... they're a fairly acceptable zone as well. Once you move on to stairwells, you start getting a little questionable, but still viable.

Now, am I going to do any of what I see or write? Probably not, but I think it'd lose some of the appeal too... part of the fantasy's the suspension of reality, right? So I'm decided to sorta keep my fetish in these realms and really that suits me well.

15 hours ago, sara babe said:

I don't see a problem with peeing where you arnt supposed too! It's just pee. It's basicly water. As long as you don't pee in the same spot over and over that it's fine. I always pee in pools. Infact, I was at a hotel this past weekend with a guy I'm seeing and spent a lot of time in the pool area drinking and swimming. We both just lounged in the pool for hours and never got out to pee. Why would you? Your in water, where's the harm in adding a little more?  After dinner once we were back in the room the real fun started.  I squatted in the corner and peed on the carpet.  I convinced him to pee on the carpet in the other corner behind a chair. After our sneaky pees, we drank more and had some fantastic sex.  Than he said he had to pee.  He was going to head to the bathroom but I suggested space between the bedside table and the arm of the couch.  Much to my surprise he walked over peed there on the carpet without much convincing.  It was so hot to hear his piss pattering down on the  carpet.  Hearing him peeing made me have to pee so I went and squatted between the desk and the chair that he had peed behind first. I pissed out yet another hot puddle into the carpet.  It felt so intoxicating to just let it flow into the absorbent carpeted floor!  My pee was clear and odorless so I just let it all out of me.  We continued peeing in corners and under or behind furniture for the rest of our stay!  By peeing in the pool, hot tub and the absorbent hotel floor, I was able to get through the entire hotel stay without using a toilet!  The room will dry and be fine for the next guests! It's fine to pee in naughty places as long as your well hydrated :)

Wow, @sara babe, that is really sexy as fuck. I'd love to spend a wet weekend in a hotel room with a lady such as yourself who enjoys such things.

• Like 2

I love naughty peeing; and it turns me on more than anything. I am aware a lot of places of which I have peed are bad. I'm turning thirty soon, and I've decided to take a break from, reduce the frequency of, or stop naughty peeing.

I will still pee in my yard, the shower, pools, and the park as often as I get the opportunity. Out of those peeing in the pool is the only one that really is bad, yet so many adults still do that one so I don't feel as bad. As for peeing on public restroom floors, I'm going to stop, or at least take a break for the time being. 

On 5/12/2017 at 6:48 PM, Maggie_555 said:

This is interesting and has made me think more deeply about my enjoyment of peeing in swimming pools.  I find it exciting mostly because it's something you're not supposed to do.  First I like the forward-planning involved in holding on before a pool visit to make sure I'll urgently need to pee. Then, after getting into the pool, I can enjoy the relief of letting it all go through my swimsuit and into the water - the very same water others are swimming in!

For me at least some of the thrill comes from hoping things will happen, for instance I'd love to see another swimmer accidentally swallow pool water right where I've just peed.  I'm always careful to keep the water out of my mouth, because I'm sure many people pee in pools, but fortunately some swimmers are not so careful!  I also love the fact that my urine will remain in the water, even when it goes through filtration, so others will be swimming in it for quite a while afterwards.  For me it's mostly the 'naughtiness' of peeing in pools, but I also get a thrill from the potential effects on other swimmers.       

It is interesting that many people pee in pools but some people find it sexy and go out of their way to do it (myself included) whilst others just do it for convenience, thinking that it isn't worth getting out of the pool to pee simply because they know that it will take effort to get out, go to the toilet, have to negotiate wet swim wear at the toilet (or pee through it!), so they take the easy option and just release where they are.  Even those people who don't generally have an interest in pee still pee in the pool and I have to wonder if they do get some enjoyment out of it or whether it is totally just about convenience.    I know several cases of girls that will happily pee in the pool, but they would never dream of squatting somewhere outside where they risked being discovered.

@sara babe your hotel post is incredible.  I am very jealous of that guy who was with you.  However, with both of you peeing so much in the room, was it not obviously wet when you checked out?  I'm amazed that you didn't get discovered by the hotel staff.  I have peed in hotel rooms, but I usually either spread it around so it dries quickly or I move the bed, pee under it and then put it back so that  it is unlikely that anyone would find it until it was dry.    I certainly would always pee in the pool, sauna or jacuzzi in a hotel though.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Continuing naughty peeing at 30. I tried to stop naughty peeing at 30, but realize I love it so much I feel like I can't. I went almost a month after turning 30 without doing any really naughty pees, then one day I was just so horny I really wanted to. In a cafe I peed in the mop closet; then later that day I went into a restroom at a restaurant where I let out a long pee in the garbage can and on the floor. I know I should have cleaned it up, but it I had cleaned it I wouldn't have gotten so horny afterwards, so I left a puddle of pee there. Last weekend I peed on the floor of a room where I got a message in leaving a stain on the carpet. This weekend I'm planning on doing some hotel naughty peeing. I know this is bad, I love it so much though, and it's the only thing that makes me really horny. Do any of you have advise on how I can stop?

Or do you encourage me to keep on naughty peeing? 

• Like 2

I've done some mildly naughty peeing, so stupidly naughty that it's not even worth mentioning. But I very much want to take it to the next level.  At the end of a movie, when my bladder is bursting from an extra large caffeinated soda, I have so often wanted to take my cock out and pee on the back of the eat in front of me, using it as a urinal.  But, I've never been with someone I can do this with.  Even better, at the end of a movie, I want to wet myself.  I mean completely flood myself, right in my theater seat.  Now that's naughty.  And I think it would feel amazing.

I need to be able to wear a light jacket, so I can take it off and wrap it around my waist (or waste :P) so I don't embarrass myself on the way out.  But when the weather cools off, I just may do it.  I'm not here to debate the morals.  But that aside, comments are invited.      

On 5/15/2017 at 10:03 AM, sara babe said:

We continued peeing in corners and under or behind furniture for the rest of our stay!  By peeing in the pool, hot tub and the absorbent hotel floor, I was able to get through the entire hotel stay without using a toilet!  The room will dry and be fine for the next guests! It's fine to pee in naughty places as long as your well hydrated

I will not debate the morals of what you did.  In fact, it gave me a boner when I read that you went the entire weekend without using the toilet.  I'd consider doing the same thing with a girlfriend. 

But, you're deluding yourself if you think the room will "be fine for the next guests".  Yes, your pee was diluted, but it was still pee, and the room will still smell of pee.  As I said, I'm not going to judge you, particularly with a hard on, but at least be honest and admit that you left that room smelling of pee.