Any concerts/festivals coming up in the USA that has good public pissing?

• 10 months later...
I used to go to the Hoedown in Detroit every year at Hart plaza where there were 75,000 people and only 100ish porta potties...no joke! needless to say, it was amazing for a piss fan. Just wondering if there are any concerts similar like this across the country?

Tampa Fl0rida--Gasparilla--Usually end of January--about 300,000 attend. Plenty of opportunity!

Does anybody know of any good ones in the UK? I was determined to go to the Notting Hill carnival next year, which by it's definition (thousands of girls, drinking hard, and not many loos) must have fantastic sighting prospects. Now I have discovered it's in August when I shall be away!!

Any others anyone? Particularly in the south.

• 3 weeks later...
Does anybody know of any good ones in the UK? I was determined to go to the Notting Hill carnival next year, which by it's definition (thousands of girls, drinking hard, and not many loos) must have fantastic sighting prospects. Now I have discovered it's in August when I shall be away!!

Any others anyone? Particularly in the south.

Nowhere near the south but in Scotland T in the park is amazing

They should rename it P in the park as within 5 mins of arriving I had my first viewing.

The girls there just pee wherever they are, there was a group of 4 walking the path in front of me when they all dropped their knickers and started peeing.

It is a voyeurs dream girls openly pissing everywhere

I would love to go there again but as I am getting on in years feel out of place.

Its always been the same, life passes you by and you regret the lost opportunities.

Guest WetFetishCat

Look around the parking lot of these festivals. You'll always find girls peeing! My friends and I bring a big bucket- like a painters bucket, along to festivals. Then we open the front and back door of the car, put the bucket in between and pee there. It's easier and cleaner than the port a pottys- which are usually so far away and sometimes cost money!