How's everyone been

It is nice to see you back again.  As you continue to read what has happened you will find that the second Admin was going to throw the site away and the Founder Admin managed to get there and save it for us.  It was a very close call.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, themoneyman102 said:

Damn it's been a while since i've been on here! Glad to see the old Admin back and the site thriving once again! Just wondering how's everyone been?

Welcome back.

Glad to have you on board again. We went through a bit of a rocky patch a long while back under the second Admin due to a handful of trolls and trouble makers running amok, which we tolerated for too long. But we are now back to being the friendly community that we started out as, only with a much bigger membership

Not only is the original Admin back in charge and owning the site, but it is being funded entirely by him, me, and a few others amongst the mods and membership, freeing us from the restraints of payment processor censorship. As a forum we are now entirely financed and run by genuine pee enthusiasts amongst the membership, backing the site with our own money. And the owner - the original Admin - is back in charge so we once more have an active pee enthusiast as the owner.

And I think people are noticing that the friendliness vibe is back in full force.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...