Turned on by listening to women wee in the ladies loos

I love listening to women pissing in cubicles too. I love all the different sounds women pee when going. The hiss, long wees are the best sounds to hear. I used to clean ladies room at work.

Love to listen to ladies come in desperation and really need to go. Some ladies would come in and ask can I use this ? I would walk out and let them use it. Then I would try to hear them going.

I did hear some women pee loud and long too. I always got thanked for letting them use it. Ladies would tell me how bad they need to go and desperation they were.  

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
Guest UnabashedUser

I've also noticed that women nonchalantly seem to yak while peeing with another female, where as most guys wouldn't think of saying anything to another guy standing next to him at a urinal. Or -- am I wrong ?

True,the unwritten code amongst us is focus on a point in front of you,and look neither left nor right,finish and go,without really speaking.Its ok to speak if its a mate etc,but generally we dont speak.You must NEVER,look below the shoulder level...:pissing:

Chatting while having a wee is so common. Sometimes between stalls or sometimes sharing a stall. A group of girls often share a stall when there is a long queue. I don't know why. But its hot! Maybe they want to look because it turns them on. Like it turns me on. Or they are curious. Maybe its a territorial thing going way back, women pissing on the same spot. I don't know but its hot. Being in a cublicle with a couple of girls, all desperate. Pulling down panties so they are ready to wee when the girl on the look has finished having a wee. I think women are often attracted to other women even if they are straight.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
4 hours ago, wee wee girl 1 said:

Chatting while having a wee is so common. Sometimes between stalls or sometimes sharing a stall. A group of girls often share a stall when there is a long queue. I don't know why. But its hot! Maybe they want to look because it turns them on. Like it turns me on. Or they are curious. Maybe its a territorial thing going way back, women pissing on the same spot. I don't know but its hot. Being in a cublicle with a couple of girls, all desperate. Pulling down panties so they are ready to wee when the girl on the look has finished having a wee. I think women are often attracted to other women even if they are straight.

Wow there's a description about to be a fantasy:  more than one girl with panties down waiting while another girl drops her pee in a toilet. LIie and learn.  Now where will I find another female to make this  fantasy come true ? LOL

On 4/27/2017 at 5:44 AM, pee01 said:

I love listening to women pissing in cubicles too. I love all the different sounds women pee when going. The hiss, long wees are the best sounds to hear. I used to clean ladies room at work.

Love to listen to ladies come in desperation and really need to go. Some ladies would come in and ask can I use this ? I would walk out and let them use it. Then I would try to hear them going.

I did hear some women pee loud and long too. I always got thanked for letting them use it. Ladies would tell me how bad they need to go and desperation they were.  

I think you were far too polite.

I would have gone on cleaning unless they  asked me to leave.

You could have just acted like it was no big deal.

Some would likely not have cared and let you clean while they peed.

That very true point you bring up. I didnt say I just started to mop the floor of the restrooms. I I didnt want the women to slip and fall on the floor. 

I did have the wet floor down on floor. The women was just standing by the door of ladies room. I did asked her if she can wait because i just started to moping.

The women still walked into the restroom when I was cleaning and I heard everything. Normal I just walk out and let them use the restrooms. 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, F.W said:

Sadly for us guys,the world of hearing girls having wee wees is basically a closed world!

It depends on where you are.  If you're close to a loo or a bathroom with thin walls you may occasionally be lucky!

27 minutes ago, peeingone said:

hearing is good good too

The funny side of all of this, inluded this line from Fanny

11 hours ago, F.W said:

Sadly for us guys,the world of hearing girls having wee wees is basically a closed world!

I AM a girl… and still I usually never hear toilets… so I stand on the same ground as you boys!!! Ahahahah!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

Wee Wee Girl1 wrote
"Chatting while having a wee is so common. Sometimes between stalls or sometimes sharing a stall. A group of girls often share a stall when there is a long queue. I don't know why. But its hot! Maybe they want to look because it turns them on. Like it turns me on. Or they are curious. Maybe its a territorial thing going way back, women pissing on the same spot. I don't know but its hot. Being in a cublicle with a couple of girls, all desperate. Pulling down panties so they are ready to wee when the girl on the look has finished having a wee. I think women are often attracted to other women even if they are straight."
oWow, what a mental picture multiple girls with their panties down then each taking a turn to pee in the toilet.  Those thoughts are getting me hard.  This really happens?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

It is amazing all the different types of sounds that I have heard women make when peeing.  Most have been from listening to videos and some when I have over-heard them using a toilet (tinkle tinkle, different types of steady streams, hissy and powerful blasts).  The longer the wonderful peeing presentation the better.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 3/20/2019 at 4:31 PM, peeingone said:

Or if you are alone with a female at home and She pees in the toilet and you can hear if you are near the door lol. Watching is better but hearing is good good too. 

Absolutely.  I couln't agree more.  

• Hot 2
On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 1:37 AM, BlindListener said:

It is amazing all the different types of sounds that I have heard women make when peeing.  Most have been from listening to videos and some when I have over-heard them using a toilet (tinkle tinkle, different types of steady streams, hissy and powerful blasts).  The longer the wonderful peeing presentation the better.

You here again my friend!!!

• Love 1

Well, I'm lucky aren't I!? Shopping Malls are nice places, or toilets within stores; John Lewis, Marks and Spencer...here in the UK. Not only am I listening out for the urine being forced into the toilet pan, but it's also the rustle and snap of clothing, skirts, dresses, skinny jeans, tights and panties.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

For me I like the sound of girls weeing in the other stalls but I'm super self-conscious about how loud my stream is😂 Sometimes if I feel like I'm peeing too loud ill try to like half pull back on my stream or slide forward to try and make my stream quieter🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:20 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

Well, I'm lucky aren't I!? Shopping Malls are nice places, or toilets within stores; John Lewis, Marks and Spencer...here in the UK. Not only am I listening out for the urine being forced into the toilet pan, but it's also the rustle and snap of clothing, skirts, dresses, skinny jeans, tights and panties.

Once again, I adore how you write things

You make us live it all like we were there… thank you...

• Like 1
  • Love 1