Post about your pee!

3 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

Getting my first experience out felt great, although by comparison, despite still feeling slightly rough (and grateful for my boyfriend who’s making me breakfast in bed) it was nothing.

I met up with my bestie yesterday, who’s been in my life for over 20 years. We went through school together and have helped each other through lots.  We decided after some shopping to go out for some food and make the most of our other halves watching the kids.  There was a lot of great chat and drinking. 

We both went to the toilet at multiple times during the evening however this next time was different. 

At the end of the night, half drunk, I called our taxi to come and get us and as we were waiting to be picked up we decided to go for a pee before the journey home. 

We walked into the ladies and it was full. My friend spotted an empty cubicle and took me by the arm. In all our years of being friends we had never been in the same cubicle together, surely this wasn’t going to happen….

I quickly closed the door behind us unsure of what to do. My friend had already slid her dress up and was starting to sit. My heart was pounding.  As she sat on the toilet and started to pee, my eyes began to note some differences. There was my bestie sitting on the toilet, hissing away quietly, knees and thighs slightly apart with a scrunch of toilet roll in her hands that were gently clasped together on top of her thighs. As she finished she quickly stood up and gave herself a few dabs and threw the used paper into the bowl. 

It was my turn next. I’d never done this before. My heart was going faster than ever, I was starting to sweat.  We swapped position and I faced her and smiled.  I lifted up my dress, pulled my pants and leggings down to the middle of my thighs and sat down.  As I sat, I looked at my own legs and saw that my thighs were together- had I always sat this way or was I acutely aware of the differences in positions so wanted to be different? One of the millions of thoughts in my head at this minute. Pee started to come. It splashed into the water beneath me. I had a quick decision to make: Do I alter myself to make it quiet or do I keep going?  I kept it going. My pee felt like an eternity compared to hers.  As mid stream approached I could hear that it was changing. Again, I opted to keep it loud. 

She looked down at me, I just smiled through my heavy breathing. 

As the stream slowed down and the last was coming out I reached round for the toilet paper.  I took a small piece, parted my legs a little, leaned forward and wiped front to back in one smooth go. 

As I stood up I quickly pulled up my pants and leggings. 

I turned around, smiling uncontrollably as I flushed the toilet and felt a feeling of excitement that was new to me.  She opened up the door and we went to wash our hands, myself in follow trying to compose myself. In my pocket I felt the rhythmic vibrations of my phone going off, a realisation setting in knowing that in a few moments this would be over and that our taxi home was just outside. 

As we shared the journey home, we continued our conversations like nothing had happened. 

Best. Night. Ever.  !!! 

What a fabulous telling of a wonderful event @Chrissy89! thank you so much for writing about it for us - I am absolutely sure that writing it down like that brought all the pleasure flooding back for you 😉 

• Agree 2
4 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

Getting my first experience out felt great, although by comparison, despite still feeling slightly rough (and grateful for my boyfriend who’s making me breakfast in bed) it was nothing.

I met up with my bestie yesterday, who’s been in my life for over 20 years. We went through school together and have helped each other through lots.  We decided after some shopping to go out for some food and make the most of our other halves watching the kids.  There was a lot of great chat and drinking. 

We both went to the toilet at multiple times during the evening however this next time was different. 

At the end of the night, half drunk, I called our taxi to come and get us and as we were waiting to be picked up we decided to go for a pee before the journey home. 

We walked into the ladies and it was full. My friend spotted an empty cubicle and took me by the arm. In all our years of being friends we had never been in the same cubicle together, surely this wasn’t going to happen….

I quickly closed the door behind us unsure of what to do. My friend had already slid her dress up and was starting to sit. My heart was pounding.  As she sat on the toilet and started to pee, my eyes began to note some differences. There was my bestie sitting on the toilet, hissing away quietly, knees and thighs slightly apart with a scrunch of toilet roll in her hands that were gently clasped together on top of her thighs. As she finished she quickly stood up and gave herself a few dabs and threw the used paper into the bowl. 

It was my turn next. I’d never done this before. My heart was going faster than ever, I was starting to sweat.  We swapped position and I faced her and smiled.  I lifted up my dress, pulled my pants and leggings down to the middle of my thighs and sat down.  As I sat, I looked at my own legs and saw that my thighs were together- had I always sat this way or was I acutely aware of the differences in positions so wanted to be different? One of the millions of thoughts in my head at this minute. Pee started to come. It splashed into the water beneath me. I had a quick decision to make: Do I alter myself to make it quiet or do I keep going?  I kept it going. My pee felt like an eternity compared to hers.  As mid stream approached I could hear that it was changing. Again, I opted to keep it loud. 

As the stream slowed down and the last was coming out I reached round for the toilet paper.  I took a small piece, parted my legs a little, leaned forward and wiped front to back in one smooth go. 

I turned around, smiling uncontrollably as I flushed the toilet and felt a feeling of excitement that was new to me.  She opened up the door and we went to wash our hands, myself in follow trying to compose myself. In my pocket I felt the rhythmic vibrations of my phone going off, a realisation setting in knowing that in a few moments this would be over and that our taxi home was just outside. 

As we shared the journey home, we continued our conversations like nothing had happened. 

Best. Night. Ever.  !!! 

First of all welcome to the forum. Secondly that story was a super hot read and got my heart racing just imagining it. There must have been so many emotions and feelings running through your mind and body. Thanks for sharing and look forward to hearing more from you in the future!

On 11/27/2022 at 10:25 AM, Chrissy89 said:

Best. Night. Ever.  !!! 

Fantastic, what a great write up. Thanks for sharing

On 11/27/2022 at 10:25 AM, Chrissy89 said:Pee started to come. It splashed into the water beneath me. I had a quick decision to make: Do I alter myself to make it quiet or do I keep going?  I kept it going. My pee felt like an eternity compared to hers.  As mid stream approached I could hear that it was changing. Again, I opted to keep it loud. 

Wonderful description, sounds like you really needed to go 

On 4/19/2022 at 8:57 PM, SandyEggo said:

Super hungover today on a work trip, so I'm just working from the hotel room all day. About to piss in the shower for the third time this morning. I'm on the 17th floor and have been considered pissing out the window... anyone ever done that?

I did pee out of a very high floor in a high-rise hotel in Vienna. Was quite fun but also difficult since it was a very shallow window just do let some air through. And being November standing in front was quite cold. 

So i rather did some naughty peeing in the hotel room itself

12 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Screenshot_20221206_165031_Clock.thumb.jpg.42e1ccb9496d8229c8974d07ce5e4c0f.jpg

Holding contest with myself just now. Got down 48 oz of water and -almost- beat my goal of a 60 second pee. ☹️ one day I'll get it. 

Update: ten minutes I had another 11 second pee. That's a lot of pee for me so I'm counting it in with the last. That means I finally hit my minute long pee! 

Screenshot_20221206_170606_Clock.thumb.jpg.971319fb7d00007a0b4f17383f67dfdc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Update: ten minutes I had another 11 second pee. That's a lot of pee for me so I'm counting it in with the last. That means I finally hit my minute long pee! 

Ooooh I’ll try and see if I can beat that! I may be able to 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Noooo 51 seconds! I thought I was going to do it as well. 

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

Noooo 51 seconds! I thought I was going to do it as well. 

Don't you hate it? That first time I was so devastated that I didn't hit a minute. Better luck next time. I really, really had to concentrate to get there, and it came in two parts!

5 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Don't you hate it? That first time I was so devastated that I didn't hit a minute. Better luck next time. I really, really had to concentrate to get there, and it came in two parts!

Urgh yeah! 
mine was the same. If it didn’t come in two part and try and get away from my control I’d have done it.  Will beat you next time. It’s morning here 😉 

• Haha 1

@Bacardi

Small update hun. Dunno if you’ve tried this but don’t lean forward when you go, it comes out much slower. It’s worth the risk of some running into your bum!

First pee of the day and it’s just over the minute. It was so close… does dripping even count count here? What are the rules? 
🙂 

2BC4667E-5457-4D5B-A17B-5ADA914E2142.jpeg

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

Urgh yeah! 
mine was the same. If it didn’t come in two part and try and get away from my control I’d have done it.  Will beat you next time. It’s morning here 😉 

Don't threaten me with a good time now!

5 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

First pee of the day and it’s just over the minute. It was so close… does dripping even count count here? What are the rules? 
🙂 

I dunno lol. I don't remember if I counted the drips. I think the rules I adhered to, if you want to call them that, was as long as it was steadily coming out if me it counted. The drips could have been clinging to my pubic hair (I really need to shave when my period is over) so that's why I didn't count it.

On 11/26/2022 at 10:14 AM, Adyguy6970 said:

Thanks for sharing, Chrissy.  You're very lucky to have a bladder that will let you go to bed without using the toilet.  I would be very interested to know if there are many people who go to bed as a matter of course without first going to pee.  

Unfortunately I cannot go to sleep unless my bladder is 100% totally empty immediately before I lay down. If I don't I feel an annoying urge to pee that keeps we awake. I have never wet the bed, even as a kid , so it is not because of that. 

However, when I was growing up my strict parents made my siblings and I do "our finales"just before bed. We got punished if we got up again to go because they believed we were just procrastinating going to sleep. Crazy right ? Would they rather we wet the bed. I remember my sister had a problem with doing just that.

I know this is silly and ridiculous but this still affects me to this day 6 decades later . Through making an effort I have mitigated this a bit but not much . It is not worth the trouble when trying to fall asleep. Too bad because I love waking up with a super full bladder, but also sleeping through the night. I usually sleep through anyway. But going to sleep already needing to pee a bit will guarantee being desperate in the AM. 

I’m sure it’s easier for men than woman to pee for longer periods of time. The longest I have ever counted me peeing with a stopwatch was 1 minute 38 seconds. Now if I actually got my ph9ne out and tried this when I first wake up . I might be able to go longer. I will try sometime and keep you updated. Anyways love this great site I’ve found with all of you on it, I feel at home. God do I love everything about pee and pissing. If I was to go to bed with a pretty full bladder, it’s a guarantee I’m wetting the bed. I’m a heavy sleeper and will sleep right through it. I have had many accidents n past few years after drinking too much beer. Thank god for mattress protectors, .

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2022 at 10:25 AM, Chrissy89 said:

Best. Night. Ever.  !!! 

I only read this post now, it took me a while to find it... I can only comment that it's just so well written that any reader is bound to be overwhelmed,,, Chrissy, after that experience, now the sky cannot limit you, sooner than you forecast, you'll find yourself pissing in another dimension... on anothe planet of another galaxy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday i had my first (non accidental) pee on the ladies toilet!

The public toilet where i usually go during my work hours sometimes is closed for cleaning, never when i need to use it, but yesterday was the day, i needed to go and it was closed, i looked around and saw it was pretty much deserted, so i entered the ladies bathroom, since we have only a few minutes to do what we need and get back to work.

Lucky me the bathroom was empty, i even did a high squat as i go 😂😂😂, for the laughs and to not spill too much around since i am tall. Finished my pee, made sure no one was inside before leaving the stall and got back to work, i even filmed the thing, i will post later!

Edited by AWN_84
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...