Post about your pee!

On 10/17/2022 at 7:34 PM, gottapee87 said:

I am quite desperate to pee at the moment but I'm going to try to hold it in for another hour or two. I'll probably piss in a measuring jug, but I'm going to try to delay that as long as I can...

Did you make it 

Just now, Aussiepeeguy3 said:

If I posted a pee vid who would rate it for me

Chill man....     We're not like other sites, just relax - post it in the Men Peeing section and people will enjoy seeing it.

(You'll have to host it elsewhere and can then post a link to it.  Photos can be posted on this site but not videos).

But we're a community of friends, don't worry about competing for likes or pushing for people to chat.  We're about all enjoying the same thing in a relaxed way.

• Like 4
47 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Chill man....     We're not like other sites, just relax - post it in the Men Peeing section and people will enjoy seeing it.

(You'll have to host it elsewhere and can then post a link to it.  Photos can be posted on this site but not videos).

But we're a community of friends, don't worry about competing for likes or pushing for people to chat.  We're about all enjoying the same thing in a relaxed way.

Sorry just curious. Just remember peeing comps as a teen with a mate

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I woke up feeling a little horny and decided to have a little bit of a holding contest with myself. @Maclir was there in the chat holding with me for a bit, but he let go first. I had to get up and make pancakes for one of my sick babies who stayed home from school and successfully held through that, but when I went to lay back down in bed with him I found I had gone from a 6 to about an 8. Florida man tried to get me to hold it for longer but eventually my toes started to curl and I really couldn't hold it anymore. 

I shuffled my way (trying to make it look like I wasn't about to wet my pants 🤣) to the closest bathroom but my husband was in there using it for non pee related reasons, so I had to quickly shuffle my way to the one in the back. 

When I got there I sat down and my bladder pulsed, all while I was pulling the stop watch up on my phone. I was bouncing on the toilet flipping through my apps, then the modes on the timer and right as soon as I had it pulled up my bladder started to empty on its own. I hit start just in time and finally let the hold on my bladder go 😮💨, then just peed as I normally would. I had held for so long my bladder was kinda sore as I peed and when I was finished, and I ended up with this!

Screenshot_20221102_095727_Clock.thumb.jpg.5fc0387ae33e7487438cc27fa2df5e33.jpg

Almost 37 seconds worth of pee for me this morning! It was a great way to start out my day.

Wonderful @Bacardi - sounds like a lot of fun was had with that hold 🙂 And that's how it should be. Thanks for sharing it with us x 

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2022 at 8:57 PM, Peesfully said:

Peed against the walls under the sink in the men's room, with not a drop into the toilet and not a drop into the sink.

You must have very good aim, no pee in the toilet or even the sink. Every drop where it should go!

45 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

I’m new here but I’d like to share my pee from this morning. I got woken up too early this morning by the little’un and realised that I had went to bed without peeing. I was BURSTING! 

I got up, pulled down my trousers just enough to get things done, sat down and had the best relief ever. It started off loud and going straight down. I beared down a little, this changed the trajectory of it a little to go forward and that’s when it started on the porcelain. It must have lasted for about 30 seconds!

I will admit, with the force I felt some of the spray. 

felt so good afterwards.

quick wipe and wash of the hands and I was done. 

Lovely! Thanks for sharing 💖 - it's *so good* when you really need to go isn't it?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

I’m new here but I’d like to share my pee from this morning. I got woken up too early this morning by the little’un and realised that I had went to bed without peeing. I was BURSTING! 

I got up, pulled down my trousers just enough to get things done, sat down and had the best relief ever. It started off loud and going straight down. I beared down a little, this changed the trajectory of it a little to go forward and that’s when it started on the porcelain. It must have lasted for about 30 seconds!

felt so good afterwards.

Wow, it turns out you were pissing very powerfully. You probably have a pretty big and roomy bladder, since you've been pissing in a powerful stream for about 30 seconds and there's really a lot of urine accumulated in it. And if you didn't take a piss before going to bed and you still have accumulated during the night, then it must have been a strong desperation to take a piss. I'm sure you've experienced incredible pleasure from relief.

Oh, there's probably nothing more beautiful than a girl pissing with a powerful stream and pissing with such a powerful stream for quite a long time. It looks so hot and exciting when a girl really wants to piss, feeling desperate, sits down and releases a powerful and long stream, feeling great relief.

Thank you for sharing your experience 💖, I imagined it as you were pissing - it's very hot 💦 🔥

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Oleg777 said:

Wow, it turns out you were pissing very powerfully. You probably have a pretty big and roomy bladder, since you've been pissing in a powerful stream for about 30 seconds and there's really a lot of urine accumulated in it. And if you didn't take a piss before going to bed and you still have accumulated during the night, then it must have been a strong desperation to take a piss. I'm sure you've experienced incredible pleasure from relief.

Oh, there's probably nothing more beautiful than a girl pissing with a powerful stream and pissing with such a powerful stream for quite a long time. It looks so hot and exciting when a girl really wants to piss, feeling desperate, sits down and releases a powerful and long stream, feeling great relief.

Thank you for sharing your experience 💖, I imagined it as you were pissing - it's very hot 💦 🔥

Thank you 🙂 

16 minutes ago, Adyguy6970 said:

Thanks for sharing, Chrissy.  You're very lucky to have a bladder that will let you go to bed without using the toilet.  I would be very interested to know if there are many people who go to bed as a matter of course without first going to pee.  

Usually as force of habit I go, however last night I just crashed out. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

felt so good afterwards.

Morning pees are the best pees in my experience, and the sound that comes with it is also a pleasurable thing. 

Edited by bungholio69
Because I felt like it.
2 hours ago, Oleg777 said:

I agree 100%

• Agree 1