Post about your pee!

So today I ended up having a fairly incredible piss..

I was getting the supporters coach to football, and had been in the pub for a few drinks beforehand - consuming just shy of two litres of fluids whilst there. I did utilise the facilities before leaving the pub, but ultimately had not relieved myself of all said fluids - far from it. The coach usually has an onboard toilet, however todays one did not. I had a feeling the rest of my drinks would catch up with me at some point on the journey, but fear not - it would just be a relatively short one hour trip to get there. And then, the M25 did it’s thing. Anyone from England will likely know this motorway has a habit of resembling a car park at the best of times - and sooner than anticipated, the need to piss swiftly grew. I put the stadium into maps on my phone to gauge an idea of how long it would take to get there, but you know when you’re in bad traffic and the estimated arrival time just keeps going up and up? Yeah, it did that. Of course it did.

Anyway, just over two (!) hours after setting off, we finally arrive. Great, I thought - we’re dropped right by the stadium entrance, and I have my ticket already purchased with the QR code on my phone ready to go - I’ll be straight in. Approaching the turnstiles, a queue is present. They’re patting down everyone, and have ONE person doing it. Come onnn - I can’t think of anything else other than pissing right now. The temptation to just whip my cock out and piss on the floor grows.. probably not a great idea, right in front of the stewards. Eventually I’m through their security check - and now the turnstile scanners aren’t reading anyones ticket QR codes. Fuuuck. There’s a side gate we get let in through one by one - finally! I’m in.

I hurriedly dash to the gents, and no sooner is my cock out of my boxers, an enthusiastic stream of piss is uncontrollably escaping from my cock. A literal fire hose. I audibly moan out loud - the feeling of relief is amazing.. genuinely akin to an orgasm. My piss stream continues in this manner for at least a minute, and does not let up in its intensity - until I eventually feel fully relieved. I almost needed to sit down after that!

• Love 2
  • Hot 2

I love when in pissing to “miss” just a little bit. Not enough to make a big mess, maybe a few drops in front of a urinal, or even a quick splash down the divider or wall if my “aim” is off. But if I find a toilet that’s already been pissed all over then I have to add to it. Being an Aussie, and living in a warm climate I’m always in shorts and sandals, I love the feeling of my piss spraying on my legs. I want to be caught too! 

• Agree 2
6 hours ago, Peenicks said:

The hotel I'm staying at has a bathtub practically the size of a jacuzzi. Because of its proximity to the sink I can just hang my butt over the edge of the tub and piss into it, then wash my hands even while I'm still sitting! I don't even need to bother wiping after because I'm bottomless the whole time I'm in the room 😛

🥰 Naughty girl leaving little drops of piss here and there.

(Hypocrisy note: there’s no way I’d wipe after peeing in an en suite bathroom, I’d just go back to bed, and drips are likely)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

As the weather has cooled, I have found myself becoming more excited for pee fun again. The last hour or so I have been sat PC gaming. 😄 The pee I am posting about has been getting released in lovely warming little trickles into my tight boxers every 10 minutes or so. 😄 I love it!

• Like 1

Just went to the Post Office on my bike.   I needed to pee, so I avoided the toilet before leaving and I diverted slightly off the route into a small woodland clearing where I put one foot down and peed onto the ground.   I could hear voices of people walking by on the path whilst I was making a lovely puddle in the dirt.

As an aside, when I got to the Post Office, I was locking my bike to a post to the side of the post office and could smell a strong pee aroma.   On that side of the building is a metal box about 1m wide by about 0.75m tall and about 0.5m deep which is (or was) used for newspapers being delivered to the store before it opens in the morning.   There is a gap of about 0.5m between that and a fence which comes out perpendicularly from the wall.   It seems that that little corner is used as a regular pee spot, despite being quite visible from the road.   I suspect it is most likely used in the late evening by people waiting for food at the Indian Takeaway which is in the same run of shops as the Post Office.   Probably mostly used by men, but I'd like to imagine a few ladies use it too.

image.thumb.png.3f11828e5ab0ec3c063cfb9f072161e9.png

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2022 at 2:32 AM, Peenicks said:

One of my favorite parts about being a taller gal is that it's easy for me to stand on the tips of my toes, drop my shorts and pee into the sink. I did just that while washing dishes today. Would've loved for someone walking by outside to see me but I had no such luck. I even washed a few crumbs off a plate with my piss stream while I was using the faucet to rinse off a fork, so it's economic and a time saver too! I'd recommend it to everyone who gets the chance 😊

That's so hot!! I would have loved to watch you! 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I’ve just enjoyed a really naughty piss coming back from a night out. A friend of mine has just moved to a small town within a large county in the middle of the country, to take a step back from a busy career and to be closer to where she grew up. I’ve come to spend the weekend with her and we’ve been for a night out. Walking back along the high street to get to her flat I was desperate to piss and she commented she needed to go also, so we were both on the lookout for a park, alleyway or side street etc but we’d already walked for a good ten minutes on a still fairly busy street with no luck. I said to my friend I was close to having to just go between two parked cars. As we walked we came across a door ajar next to a closed fish and chip shop which seemed to lead to flats above it. I tried the door in the hope it would lead to a back door out to a yard where we could go in privacy but it was literally just an entrance and stairs. It was an old building and no lights came on so I took the decision there and then that this would be secluded enough to piss. My friend was about to leave but I said no, wait. I’d reached the point where I had to go at that point regardless of the setting. I was so desperate I had no choice and the dark entrance was silent and private. I headed for the darkest corner behind the door (it was a double door, one opened and the other didn’t), lifted my dress and pulled my thong quickly down and with my back to the wall I squatted and pissed in the darkness over the carpeted floor and what turned out to be post in the doorway under the letter box. “Oh my god” my friend whispered, “I can’t believe you’re pissing right here!”. I pissed a good puddle as I’d really needed to go, soaking the carpet and post beneath me. I was pissing for around a minute. I finished and pulled up my thong and adjusted my dress. I could see my friend weighing up if she was going to go as well and she said “ah fuck it” and pulling her dress up and knickers down she squatted over the same spot with her back to the wall and wet the carpet and the post on the floor further. She was only going for a few seconds and finished quickly. When I opened the door to go back onto the high street, the street lights coming into the building showed an enormous puddle which had spread outwards to cover at least half of the grey carpet at the bottom of the stairs. It was satisfying, naughty and an enormous relief. 

OMG! Amazing! I can picture the scene so clearly 😍 - thanks for telling us about it!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Hot 1
On 9/19/2022 at 3:30 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I’ve just enjoyed a really naughty piss coming back from a night out. A friend of mine has just moved to a small town within a large county in the middle of the country, to take a step back from a busy career and to be closer to where she grew up. I’ve come to spend the weekend with her and we’ve been for a night out. Walking back along the high street to get to her flat I was desperate to piss and she commented she needed to go also, so we were both on the lookout for a park, alleyway or side street etc but we’d already walked for a good ten minutes on a still fairly busy street with no luck. I said to my friend I was close to having to just go between two parked cars. As we walked we came across a door ajar next to a closed fish and chip shop which seemed to lead to flats above it. I tried the door in the hope it would lead to a back door out to a yard where we could go in privacy but it was literally just an entrance and stairs. It was an old building and no lights came on so I took the decision there and then that this would be secluded enough to piss. My friend was about to leave but I said no, wait. I’d reached the point where I had to go at that point regardless of the setting. I was so desperate I had no choice and the dark entrance was silent and private. I headed for the darkest corner behind the door (it was a double door, one opened and the other didn’t), lifted my dress and pulled my thong quickly down and with my back to the wall I squatted and pissed in the darkness over the carpeted floor and what turned out to be post in the doorway under the letter box. “Oh my god” my friend whispered, “I can’t believe you’re pissing right here!”. I pissed a good puddle as I’d really needed to go, soaking the carpet and post beneath me. I was pissing for around a minute. I finished and pulled up my thong and adjusted my dress. I could see my friend weighing up if she was going to go as well and she said “ah fuck it” and pulling her dress up and knickers down she squatted over the same spot with her back to the wall and wet the carpet and the post on the floor further. She was only going for a few seconds and finished quickly. When I opened the door to go back onto the high street, the street lights coming into the building showed an enormous puddle which had spread outwards to cover at least half of the grey carpet at the bottom of the stairs. It was satisfying, naughty and an enormous relief. 

That’s so descriptive thanks for sharing 

7 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

I was just in the bath and needed to pee. Typically I'll just relax let it flow into the water. This time I laid back and spread my legs. I started to pee straight up into the air, pushing hard to send a stream of pee a couple feet into the air. 

Pee fountains are beautiful.

• Like 2

I had a failed naughty pee attempt this week.

I had an opportunity for a naughty pee and wanted to try peeing in a clothes drawer. I had the need but was pee shy. After a while I only managed to get a couple of drops out on my clothes before precum started to drip. I will have to try again another day.

I had a day yesterday where I was on my own for large parts of the day on and off and didn't use the toilet at all until my bedtime pee at 11pm.

Morning pee was in the garden at about 6am - I went outside and stood in the garden and peed on the grass.

Later on about 9:30am I was doing some washing, so I took a pair of my wife's leggings, put them on then sat in the garden and wet through them, soaking the front and back.  I then stood up and some ran down the legs.   I went inside, took them off and put them in the wash with a load of other stuff.   I didn't bother putting any clothes back on my lower half.

The next time I needed to pee was about 12:00 and coincided with when I was changing the washing over.   I had the washing sorted into piles on the kitchen floor, so I picked the next pile that I was going to wash (happened to be whites) and stood astride them, peeing a full bladder onto the pile.   The top garments got soaked and pooled.  The pee ran off the edge of the pile onto the floor tiles and the splatter also spread over quite a wide area, but I just stayed in that position and finished my pee.   I loaded the washing machine with the wettest clothes, then used the drier clothes at the bottom of the pile to dry the floor before adding them to the machine also.

About 2pm I went out on my bike for an hour.   I had been drinking plenty so needed to pee before I set off and I had another pint of water for good measure.   I got to the off road part of my ride and pulled off the track and got off my bike to pee.   Before I was in position, two ladies walked past pushing babies in buggies.   If I'd been a bit quicker, they would have got a good view, but I couldn't really whip it out and pee once they were obviously there, so I let them pass and then proceeded to pee on the bushes.  If they had turned around then they would have seen what I was doing.

Just before I got home I stopped and put one foot down and peed into the vegetation at the side of the path.   Having been not that long before, I didn't need to pee much, but it was good to release what I had before I got home.

About 5pm I had to take my wife to an appointment and I went for a walk whilst she was in there.  I ended up walking round a park and then up to a canal.   I peed in the trees in the park whilst a lady was walking past on the path nearby.   I don't know whether she saw me as there were a few trees between us, but I could see her whilst I was peeing so there is a good chance she could see.  When she passed, I cut the flow to keep some in stock for later.

Just before I went back to the car at nearly 7pm, I had a pee on the towpath of the canal.  Nobody around, but it was a very exposed position.   Just after I finished and started walking again, a guy came past on his bike.

That was it for the day and the last pee before bed was, unfortunately, in the toilet.

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Went out to dinner with friends. Peed against the walls under the sink in the men's room, with not a drop into the toilet and not a drop into the sink.  There was one light, over the sink, so it was very dark (and a black floor) under the sink so not easy to see the puddle.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...