Post about your pee!

18 minutes ago, chelseastorm said:

I'm currently trying to drink and hold it for the next hour, I don't feel good but I just want to sit on the couch in my camper and piss and then nap

Hope you feel better soon, and hope you enjoy that naughty piss!

4 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I had another wonderful experience with my husband this morning. 

I woke up, climbed of bed and stumbled across the landing to the bathroom. I was about to sit down on the toilet but I got distracted by a scratch on my face, I have no idea how it happened, maybe from one of my finger nails in my sleep? Somehow I completely forgot about my full bladder and started brushing my teeth! A couple of minutes later my husband walked in, flipped up the toilet seat/lid and started peeing, a loud thundering stream... That reminded me! I actually started jiggling while stood at the sink, the urge had come back with a vengeance. 

Once Mark had finished I gave him a kiss and smiled as I pulled down the shorts I had slept in. "My turn!" I sat with my shorts at my knees and moments later a beautiful tinkle rang out, it felt so wonderful. Mark was watching me and I felt really beautiful, and I really enjoyed sharing a private moment with him. Sure it was only a wee, and he couldn't really see anything, but it felt special. I went for quite a while and took some toilet paper, reaching between my legs and wiping front to back while looking at Mark with a smile.

I stood up and flushed the toilet before wriggling my legs a little to make my shorts drop to the floor. Looking Mark in the eyes I reached for the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head before kissing him deeply, stepping out of my shorts. My hands went to his boxers as we kissed and I pulled them down, breaking the kiss with a smile and reaching over to turn on the shower. I kissed him softly a few more times before stepping in the shower with a grin, gesturing with my finger for him to join me. 

Beautiful - as ever @Sophie!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

I had another wonderful experience with my husband this morning. 

I woke up, climbed of bed and stumbled across the landing to the bathroom. I was about to sit down on the toilet but I got distracted by a scratch on my face, I have no idea how it happened, maybe from one of my finger nails in my sleep? Somehow I completely forgot about my full bladder and started brushing my teeth! A couple of minutes later my husband walked in, flipped up the toilet seat/lid and started peeing, a loud thundering stream... That reminded me! I actually started jiggling while stood at the sink, the urge had come back with a vengeance. 

Once Mark had finished I gave him a kiss and smiled as I pulled down the shorts I had slept in. "My turn!" I sat with my shorts at my knees and moments later a beautiful tinkle rang out, it felt so wonderful. Mark was watching me and I felt really beautiful, and I really enjoyed sharing a private moment with him. Sure it was only a wee, and he couldn't really see anything, but it felt special. I went for quite a while and took some toilet paper, reaching between my legs and wiping front to back while looking at Mark with a smile.

I stood up and flushed the toilet before wriggling my legs a little to make my shorts drop to the floor. Looking Mark in the eyes I reached for the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head before kissing him deeply, stepping out of my shorts. My hands went to his boxers as we kissed and I pulled them down, breaking the kiss with a smile and reaching over to turn on the shower. I kissed him softly a few more times before stepping in the shower with a grin, gesturing with my finger for him to join me. 

I have to say, I love how you manage to make such an erotic story out of even the most basic pees

• Agree 1
On 6/24/2022 at 10:33 AM, Eliminature said:

About two hours later (the coach was really delayed), we were finally making our way home from the bus station of our home city. I needed to release some more fluid. 

This time, I did it the normal way - well, normal for me, I guess. I found a diacreet corner, lifted my dress and released an arc of frothy pee against the wall whilst standing. It pooled and snaked onto the concrete below. When my bladder was empty, I had a little shake, dropped my skirt back into position and we walked on.

Do you shake with your hips or your fingers?

5 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Kind if bouncing up and down on the balls of my feet. I don't really need to do it - the stream shoots out cleanly and the female urethra is small enough not to retain liquid (usually). I like doing it, though. It feels rebellious; even if not strictly speaking necessary. 

Good to hear you've found a better way of doing it!  In videos of women peeing, if they shake it off, they twerk, whereas a man shakes his penis.  I've heard of women (who may have had penis envy) shaking their lips after peeing, when twerking may have been marginally more effective, although it's usually done for suggestive reasons.  I wasn't sure if you were more into the freedom or (masculine) fashion of peeing standing - sound like it's the former? 

• Love 1

Rushed home from work. Stressing the entire way home as I left work with a really full bladder (I like to do this when I know my house mate is away). I managed to make it home (just).

I ran upstairs, quickly stripped off my work clothes and threw on a pair of swimming shorts.

I rushed down the stairs and out the back of the house before loosing all control and totally soaking my swim shorts and legs.

I've been sunbathing for the last hour or so now. My swim shorts are lovely and dry, and I've been drinking plenty to fill my poor bladder back up! 😁

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

I had a cheeky wee and wank in the toilets today on the train. I filmed myself masturbating before trying to aim my pussy towards the toilet standing. It didn't really work unfortunately as it ended up dribbling down my leg. I finished pissing in the toilet all boringly lol

Sounds like you had fun though Lucy 🙂. And ... practice makes perfect! Thanks for telling us about it ❤️

• Agree 1
On 7/12/2022 at 4:06 PM, Eliminature said:

A few Sundays ago, Mr E and I visited a local pub to mark the anniversaries of the deaths of Brian Jones of the Rolling Stones and Jim Morrison of the Doors. We were in the beer garden, listening to the live music inside and watching them through the pub window. Well, I drank rather more than was good for me and because there were quite a number of people milling about, I left finding a discreet place to pee (which I'd had every intention of doing from the start) a little bit late.

Well, by the time I made a move, I actually had to consciously clamp my sphincter closed; my bladder had three beers in it and it was screaming! I briskly walked to the end of the street, as well as I was able, and I thought of going into a small, dark corner just behind the ring road/expressway but I realised I wasn't going to make it that far.

I checked that the street was deserted, lifted my black mini dress and released a glistening arc into the foot high grass/weeds at the inner edge of the pavement. A thick, clear stream. The evening light caught the drops, making them glint. I then dropped my skirt and walked back to the pub for more beer.

I paid for the indulgence the next day with a bloody awful hangover! 

Would loved to have been with you when you peed.

Tomorrow my new bed will be delivered. Needless to say that throwing out the old mattress created opportunities! Normally i only pee in bed when the mattress is covered with waterproof protection but the passed few days i didn’t really care anymore if some pee seeped directly in the mattress. And today should be the apotheosis! I’ve peed on it already 3 times during the day and i’m going to keep doing that until the next morning. I’ll try not to forget to take some photo’s if i don’t get carried away too much from the excitement! 😂💦💦

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ms. Tito said:

Peed on the beach twice just now. Love a nice late night outdoor pee. 

Excellent @Ms. Tito - Always a great experience.   Can you build us more of a picture...?

Were you with a group of friends, and did you excuse yourself from the group or did you all pee?   Or walking home alone and decided to cut onto the beach to pee?   In the dunes, or by the shore?    In darkness obviously.

1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Yesterday I was having too much fun, laughing too much at a pee friend from here while being too full and...guess what...I peed in my pajama pants just a little 😬 like...for a solid three seconds I peed into my pants.

I'm still torn on how to feel. It was fun no doubt, but I have never been into wetting and I'm just confused! It was so hot, and I was rewarded so handsomely. 

It's like my mind is telling me to be embarrassed but my pussy is telling me it's a turn on 🤣

never really been into wetting either except when I used to drink (and that's going back 10 years 8 months now). When drunk it turned me on a lot.