Post about your pee!

On 6/15/2022 at 10:32 PM, Bacardi said:

I just accomplished a pee I've been wanting to try for a while. It wasn't naughty per se, but it made me so, so happy! 

I wrote another member's username down on a piece of paper, set it down in my bathtub, and peed all over it! They pictures were very much appreciated on his end, and I am full of butterflies and smiles 🥰🥰

Oooh, sexy! 

• Agree 1
9 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

This time, I did it the normal way - well, normal for me, I guess. I found a diacreet corner, lifted my dress and released an arc of frothy pee against the wall whilst standing. It pooled and snaked onto the concrete below. When my bladder was empty, I had a little shake, dropped my skirt back into position and we walked on.

Girls who can release a frothy arc always have a special place in my heart! ( Or at least somewhere in my anatomy. 😁 ) 

As for that little shake at the end, it might have put me over the edge.

• Cheeky 1
2 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Girls who can release a frothy arc always have a special place in my heart! ( Or at least somewhere in my anatomy. 😁 ) 

Squatting openly on the grass whilst students were milling around felt great, but I must admit, I prefer to stand. 

• Agree 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eliminature said:

Squatting openly on the grass whilst students were milling around felt great, but I must admit, I prefer to stand. 

I must admit I prefer when you stand, too!

Not that I would ever wish to encourage you. 😉

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I enjoy watching a woman pee with an arcing stream, no matter what position - standing, sitting, squatting (or something else).

• Like 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

My favourite thing is carpet peeing however I don’t like peeing on my own carpet due to the cleanup and risk of smell. I get these massive urges every so often to pee on carpet though. It will sometimes reach the point where I can’t help myself. Tonight I decided to address the urge. I live in a block of flats and we have carpeted hallways and stairways, industrial carpet, heavy duty stuff. Wearing a black dress with no knickers I went down the first flight of stairs to the landing and I stood beside the open window. Listening to the rain falling outside I opened my legs into a wide stance and began to piss downwards from a standing position onto the carpet. I’d really needed to go and I left a puddle around 30cm in diameter. Initially it pooled on the surface of the carpet and it quickly absorbed, showing little sign that I’d just stood and emptied my full bladder onto the carpeted floor. 

Wonderful! I hope your massive urge to pee on a carpet was satisfied in a very pleasurable way 😊 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

When I left for work early this morning I couldn’t resist having another carpet pee in the same spot I used last night. I left very early and there was nobody else around so on my way out I stopped on the first landing in the corner, but this time I pulled down my knickers and positioned myself in a low squat. I pissed all over the carpet once again. I really do love the buzz of pissing in places I shouldn’t.

I'd love to see a stain on the carpet from your pee. After your peeing, there was no smell in the stairwell?

Edited by radu
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I paid for the indulgence the next day with a bloody awful hangover! 

Needs the care emoji too Eli 🤗. Thanks for the post ... I can picture the scene 😊

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I took a gamble today. 

Was showering when I noticed i didn't have a towel. I shouted for hubby to grab me one but as i was standing half out if the shower i realized i needed a pee. I sort of let go automatically but realized i shouldn't cause hubby was on his way with my towel. He eventually got me one but once I was alone i decided i couldn't hold it and wanted to have some fun lol. With one foot in the tub and one out i peed with the hope that most of it would end up in the tub, but unfortunately that wasn't the case 🤣 most of it trickled down the side of the tub and onto the floor, but that was alright. Clean up was easy and it was no big deal.

Ooh! That's a lovely mental image you have conjured up 😍. I'm glad you had some fun @Bacardi x

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, chelseastorm said:

I'm currently trying to drink and hold it for the next hour, I don't feel good but I just want to sit on the couch in my camper and piss and then nap

Hope you feel better soon, and hope you enjoy that naughty piss!

4 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I had another wonderful experience with my husband this morning. 

I woke up, climbed of bed and stumbled across the landing to the bathroom. I was about to sit down on the toilet but I got distracted by a scratch on my face, I have no idea how it happened, maybe from one of my finger nails in my sleep? Somehow I completely forgot about my full bladder and started brushing my teeth! A couple of minutes later my husband walked in, flipped up the toilet seat/lid and started peeing, a loud thundering stream... That reminded me! I actually started jiggling while stood at the sink, the urge had come back with a vengeance. 

Once Mark had finished I gave him a kiss and smiled as I pulled down the shorts I had slept in. "My turn!" I sat with my shorts at my knees and moments later a beautiful tinkle rang out, it felt so wonderful. Mark was watching me and I felt really beautiful, and I really enjoyed sharing a private moment with him. Sure it was only a wee, and he couldn't really see anything, but it felt special. I went for quite a while and took some toilet paper, reaching between my legs and wiping front to back while looking at Mark with a smile.

I stood up and flushed the toilet before wriggling my legs a little to make my shorts drop to the floor. Looking Mark in the eyes I reached for the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head before kissing him deeply, stepping out of my shorts. My hands went to his boxers as we kissed and I pulled them down, breaking the kiss with a smile and reaching over to turn on the shower. I kissed him softly a few more times before stepping in the shower with a grin, gesturing with my finger for him to join me. 

Beautiful - as ever @Sophie!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

I had another wonderful experience with my husband this morning. 

I woke up, climbed of bed and stumbled across the landing to the bathroom. I was about to sit down on the toilet but I got distracted by a scratch on my face, I have no idea how it happened, maybe from one of my finger nails in my sleep? Somehow I completely forgot about my full bladder and started brushing my teeth! A couple of minutes later my husband walked in, flipped up the toilet seat/lid and started peeing, a loud thundering stream... That reminded me! I actually started jiggling while stood at the sink, the urge had come back with a vengeance. 

Once Mark had finished I gave him a kiss and smiled as I pulled down the shorts I had slept in. "My turn!" I sat with my shorts at my knees and moments later a beautiful tinkle rang out, it felt so wonderful. Mark was watching me and I felt really beautiful, and I really enjoyed sharing a private moment with him. Sure it was only a wee, and he couldn't really see anything, but it felt special. I went for quite a while and took some toilet paper, reaching between my legs and wiping front to back while looking at Mark with a smile.

I stood up and flushed the toilet before wriggling my legs a little to make my shorts drop to the floor. Looking Mark in the eyes I reached for the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head before kissing him deeply, stepping out of my shorts. My hands went to his boxers as we kissed and I pulled them down, breaking the kiss with a smile and reaching over to turn on the shower. I kissed him softly a few more times before stepping in the shower with a grin, gesturing with my finger for him to join me. 

I have to say, I love how you manage to make such an erotic story out of even the most basic pees

• Agree 1