Post about your pee!

Today was a first for me since being a toddler and I wet myself uncontrollably!! While at work I had my usual 2 large coffees and preceded on my journey to visit 2 contractors in Derbyshire, usually takes an hour and half and I have a few lay-bys and other spots I like to pee on when I get there. This time there was an accident on the A1 though and it took over an hour to move 10 miles. By this time I was bursting but had reached the junction off I needed but to my horror the A1 was closed off and all vehicles had to take the exit so once we got over the roundabout I decided I wasn't going to make it to a lay-by and to pee in the Costa cup I had ( I have peed in one before without issue while stood in traffic). It is a large one and I soon filled it but as I pinched myself to stop the traffic moved so I put the cup in a cup holder and drove on holding myself until we stopped again, so I tipped the cup out the window and released my cock to pee again but the pressure was so great it spurted all over the windowscreen, steering wheel and everywhere! The traffic started moving again so I just thought bugger it and finished peeing half in the cup and the rest on my seat and floor. I only had a couple of McDonald napkins to clear up which didn't do a lot and at the next roundabout when I turned the wheel a load more piss fell out the crevices! I was mad at the time but looking back I find it funny and can see why people enjoy wetting now 😂

IMG20220615115956.jpg

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I just accomplished a pee I've been wanting to try for a while. It wasn't naughty per se, but it made me so, so happy! 

I wrote another member's username down on a piece of paper, set it down in my bathtub, and peed all over it! They pictures were very much appreciated on his end, and I am full of butterflies and smiles 🥰🥰

😂😂😂 naughty lady

2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I just accomplished a pee I've been wanting to try for a while. It wasn't naughty per se, but it made me so, so happy! 

I wrote another member's username down on a piece of paper, set it down in my bathtub, and peed all over it! They pictures were very much appreciated on his end, and I am full of butterflies and smiles 🥰🥰

Lucky person

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2022 at 10:32 PM, Bacardi said:

Oooh, sexy! 

• Agree 1
9 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

This time, I did it the normal way - well, normal for me, I guess. I found a diacreet corner, lifted my dress and released an arc of frothy pee against the wall whilst standing. It pooled and snaked onto the concrete below. When my bladder was empty, I had a little shake, dropped my skirt back into position and we walked on.

Girls who can release a frothy arc always have a special place in my heart! ( Or at least somewhere in my anatomy. 😁 ) 

As for that little shake at the end, it might have put me over the edge.

• Cheeky 1
2 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Girls who can release a frothy arc always have a special place in my heart! ( Or at least somewhere in my anatomy. 😁 ) 

Squatting openly on the grass whilst students were milling around felt great, but I must admit, I prefer to stand. 

• Agree 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eliminature said:

Squatting openly on the grass whilst students were milling around felt great, but I must admit, I prefer to stand. 

I must admit I prefer when you stand, too!

Not that I would ever wish to encourage you. 😉

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I enjoy watching a woman pee with an arcing stream, no matter what position - standing, sitting, squatting (or something else).

• Like 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

My favourite thing is carpet peeing however I don’t like peeing on my own carpet due to the cleanup and risk of smell. I get these massive urges every so often to pee on carpet though. It will sometimes reach the point where I can’t help myself. Tonight I decided to address the urge. I live in a block of flats and we have carpeted hallways and stairways, industrial carpet, heavy duty stuff. Wearing a black dress with no knickers I went down the first flight of stairs to the landing and I stood beside the open window. Listening to the rain falling outside I opened my legs into a wide stance and began to piss downwards from a standing position onto the carpet. I’d really needed to go and I left a puddle around 30cm in diameter. Initially it pooled on the surface of the carpet and it quickly absorbed, showing little sign that I’d just stood and emptied my full bladder onto the carpeted floor. 

Wonderful! I hope your massive urge to pee on a carpet was satisfied in a very pleasurable way 😊 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

When I left for work early this morning I couldn’t resist having another carpet pee in the same spot I used last night. I left very early and there was nobody else around so on my way out I stopped on the first landing in the corner, but this time I pulled down my knickers and positioned myself in a low squat. I pissed all over the carpet once again. I really do love the buzz of pissing in places I shouldn’t.

I'd love to see a stain on the carpet from your pee. After your peeing, there was no smell in the stairwell?

Edited by radu
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I paid for the indulgence the next day with a bloody awful hangover! 

Needs the care emoji too Eli 🤗. Thanks for the post ... I can picture the scene 😊

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I took a gamble today. 

Was showering when I noticed i didn't have a towel. I shouted for hubby to grab me one but as i was standing half out if the shower i realized i needed a pee. I sort of let go automatically but realized i shouldn't cause hubby was on his way with my towel. He eventually got me one but once I was alone i decided i couldn't hold it and wanted to have some fun lol. With one foot in the tub and one out i peed with the hope that most of it would end up in the tub, but unfortunately that wasn't the case 🤣 most of it trickled down the side of the tub and onto the floor, but that was alright. Clean up was easy and it was no big deal.

Ooh! That's a lovely mental image you have conjured up 😍. I'm glad you had some fun @Bacardi x

• Love 1