Post about your pee!

3 minutes ago, Naughts said:

So I have to be a bit careful about my naughty peeing because I don´t want my boyfriend (who I live with) to find out about it.

But today I found a new way to have naughty pees in our apartment.

You see, our livingroom has south-facing windows. Today the sky was nice and clear but it was too cold to go to the park and read my book there.
But I still wanted to enjoy the sun, so i scooted the couch to the window so that I could sit in the sun.
The couch has a dark blue fabric and I was feeling quite hot soon (From the sun but also from the steamy scenes in the book I was reading 😉 )

So I took off some clothes until only an oversized t-shirt and a pair of black panties where left. I was also drinking lots of water and coffee.
After a while I decided to release just a little spurt into my panties. I did that and it felt nice and warm and naughty.
I released a few more little squirts, but then thought how they must have soaked into the couch by now, which was not the plan!
Standing up I saw a little dark circle on the couch´s fabric. It was about five cm in diameter, so not too bad and my pee was pretty dilute. I did not worry too much about it and sat down next to it.

The sun only needed about two minutes until the patch was completely dry! The perfect opportunity!
By now I had to pee and I decided to do it on the couch where the sun shone on it.

I took off my panties and spread my whole bladder across the couch, being careful not to let soak too much into the same spot so it could dry easily.
I peed into the sitting area while sitting on it, hovering above it and standing above it.
Then I moved to the armrest, which I straddled and also peed while sitting and hovering.
Then I moved to the back, which I tried to straddle (but my legs where too short) and then stood on the seat and peed standing and leaning against it.
The whole couch was darker now!
And it felt great! Afterwards I lay down on it and rubbed one out. And half an hour again 😄. I was so turned on, thinking that my boyfriend would unknowingly sit on it later on.

And I was right: About one hour later everything was dry. I opened the windows to freshen up the air and he did not notice anything.

But I think I cannot do it too often because I am scared of a smell building up.

Wow! What a daring and incredibly hot thing to do! I'm not surprised you were turned on 😉

1 hour ago, Naughts said:

So I have to be a bit careful about my naughty peeing because I don´t want my boyfriend (who I live with) to find out about it.

But I think I cannot do it too often because I am scared of a smell building up.

Sounds like an amazing experience :D. 

Some random thoughts:
My best friend has 3 kids. A couch can withstand quite some abuse. They also made the discovery that it is easier to clean the couch with distilled water because it doesn't leave water marks. 
You might want to think about getting some big couch pillows. You can be less careful with them because they are easier to replace/clean and you can still pee on the couch. 

On 4/19/2022 at 11:00 AM, Mr_Slash said:

I was in the shed. I needed a piss and could not be bothered to go back into the house so i took a long piss into a jar.
It felt amazing!
Is it bad that i found it a bit of a turn on? ☺️

Nothing bad about that whatsoever.  It's very good in fact.  

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

On the way to the North of England "alternative" festival, I was staying hydrated, as you do. There aren't that many places to stop once you leave the motorway. You have to travel through rural communities for what seems like hours. 

The rural communities are places to stop, surely…?

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

The rural communities are places to stop, surely…?

As someone who lives in a rural community (albeit on the other side of some hills) I can confirm a very warm welcome to anyone who wants to stop for a moment of relief in my community.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2022 at 6:04 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

when I walked from the stairwell to my car a tiny leak escaped

That was your body chastising you for not making use of the stairwell when it was presented to you!

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Yesterday, Mr Eliminature and I were at an 'alternative' pub where there was also a record fayre. We sourced quite a few vinyls for our collection. 

After two beers (albeit the second one was non-alcoholic), I was actually fidgeting in my chair - don't ask, this doesn't usually happen. It was because Mr E was still sourcing records and I had been left to guard the recently acquired ones; but I knew if I didn't go soon, the beer would make a reappearance on the pub floor and I would be walking home wet from the waist down. 

I quickly made my way to the ladies' lavatory (they were both single occupancy anyway, so no urinals for me to commandeer) and locked the door. I lifted the seat up, raised my skirt and peed a long, clear ribbon of liquid directly into the tiny lake in the bottom of the loo. Anyone who heard me outside would have probably thought that I was a bloke who had accidentally gone in the wrong room. My pelvic muscles relaxed as I allowed the stream to pass through me, tickling my sensitive urethra as it went. I forced out the final bursts before putting the lid down along with the seat. 

As I washed my hands in the tiny sink, I decided that I would write up that experience on this forum. 

Also, when I arrived back outside, our records hadn't been touched. Phew! 

A wonderful experience and well written as always. Thank you for sharing @Eliminature

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Sophie said:

I went for a run today with my daughter, I'll spare you all the details but we ran 15 km and when we arrived home she went upstairs to have a shower. By the time she had finished I needed to pee and since my shorts needed washing anyway, I had an idea.

I closed the door behind me and walked over the toilet, flipping up the lid and sitting down on it still wearing my shorts. I sat like I normally would on the toilet, leaning forward slightly with my elbows on my knees and my hands out in front of me. After a few seconds the hum of the extractor fan was accompanied by a splashy tinkle as my bladder released, a delicious wet warmth spreading across my crotch and backside. It was just the right amount of naughtiness I craved. I peed for about 20 seconds and then stood up, flushing the toilet before peeling off my soaking wet shorts. I took off my sports bra and t-shirt, pulled off my socks and had a wonderful hot shower. Made even hotter by my fingers bringing me to orgasm 😉

You are having fun Sophie!

On 4/22/2022 at 7:52 AM, Naughts said:

But today I found a new way to have naughty pees in our apartment.

You see, our livingroom has south-facing windows. Today the sky was nice and clear but it was too cold to go to the park and read my book there.
But I still wanted to enjoy the sun, so i scooted the couch to the window so that I could sit in the sun.
The couch has a dark blue fabric and I was feeling quite hot soon (From the sun but also from the steamy scenes in the book I was reading 😉 )

So I took off some clothes until only an oversized t-shirt and a pair of black panties where left. I was also drinking lots of water and coffee.
After a while I decided to release just a little spurt into my panties. I did that and it felt nice and warm and naughty.
I released a few more little squirts, but then thought how they must have soaked into the couch by now, which was not the plan!
Standing up I saw a little dark circle on the couch´s fabric. It was about five cm in diameter, so not too bad and my pee was pretty dilute. I did not worry too much about it and sat down next to it.

The sun only needed about two minutes until the patch was completely dry! The perfect opportunity!
By now I had to pee and I decided to do it on the couch where the sun shone on it.

I took off my panties and spread my whole bladder across the couch, being careful not to let soak too much into the same spot so it could dry easily.
I peed into the sitting area while sitting on it, hovering above it and standing above it.
Then I moved to the armrest, which I straddled and also peed while sitting and hovering.
Then I moved to the back, which I tried to straddle (but my legs where too short) and then stood on the seat and peed standing and leaning against it.
The whole couch was darker now!
And it felt great! Afterwards I lay down on it and rubbed one out. And half an hour again 😄. I was so turned on, thinking that my boyfriend would unknowingly sit on it later on.

And I was right: About one hour later everything was dry. I opened the windows to freshen up the air and he did not notice anything.

so you are worried your boyfriend would not approve of you doing this?

@MonsterKane46

yes I am.

I never asked him outright, but the little comments here and there suggest that he wouldn´t like it.

And honestly, being into naughty peeing is just one of the things that define me. Of cause it would be nice to share that with a partner, too. But we fit very well in most aspects so being secretive about this is worth it to me.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Well todays pee has been rather naughty. I have spent a lot of the day, teasing myself repeatedly by letting out naughty little jets of warm pee whenever I've felt the want / need to. Each little wet patch dries enough after about 20 minutes that I can then do another little one. I've sat on a towel when needed, but it has only showed a little on my jeans. 😄 Either way, I've thoroughly enjoyed making my naughty area a little pissy mess. It's soon time to order some food. I'll get it delivered and have to open the door! Hopefully my light pee scent isn't noticeable with the outside breeze! I've drank so much my pee is basically clear! 😄

• Love 2
On 6/1/2022 at 7:02 PM, Sophie said:

I went for a run today with my daughter, I'll spare you all the details but we ran 15 km and when we arrived home she went upstairs to have a shower. By the time she had finished I needed to pee and since my shorts needed washing anyway, I had an idea.

I closed the door behind me and walked over the toilet, flipping up the lid and sitting down on it still wearing my shorts. I sat like I normally would on the toilet, leaning forward slightly with my elbows on my knees and my hands out in front of me. After a few seconds the hum of the extractor fan was accompanied by a splashy tinkle as my bladder released, a delicious wet warmth spreading across my crotch and backside. It was just the right amount of naughtiness I craved. I peed for about 20 seconds and then stood up, flushing the toilet before peeling off my soaking wet shorts. I took off my sports bra and t-shirt, pulled off my socks and had a wonderful hot shower. Made even hotter by my fingers bringing me to orgasm 😉

Very nice account of your sexy shorts pee @Sophie I bet they were well soaking when you slipped them off hehe and I love how you fingered yourself to orgasm in the shower afterwards x

• Love 1
On 6/2/2022 at 5:16 PM, Naughts said:

@MonsterKane46

yes I am.

I never asked him outright, but the little comments here and there suggest that he wouldn´t like it.

And honestly, being into naughty peeing is just one of the things that define me. Of cause it would be nice to share that with a partner, too. But we fit very well in most aspects so being secretive about this is worth it to me.

Thanks for sharing.  It is, however, entirely possible that a situation could arise where your boyfriend gets really desperate for the toilet but one isn't available and there are no good alternatives to wet pants.  If that happens, it may provide an opportunity for you to gently open up about the fact that you're cool about pee.  

On 4/21/2022 at 8:52 PM, Naughts said:

Loved reading your account there of your naughtiness.  And would love to hear more.

In those situations where you've had a long-standing love of pee, and a boyfriend who isn't aware, I agree it can get harder and harder to confess your kink.  In that sort of situation I do wonder if perhaps a 'restart' is needed?   What I mean is to place yourselves into a scenario where he witnesses you peeing and getting aroused, but doesn't realise you've done it so many times before?  Maybe a touch dishonest, but all for a good reason.

Step 1 is to create the real scenario:  So for example imagine you've been for a meal and you've 'forgotten' to use the bathroom before setting off home - maybe waiting for a bus or taxi, maybe walking home or him driving. You make it obvious just how desperate you are, but making sure you don't make it look painful.  Squirming is fine, giggling about your predicament, but not making it seem like something you find uncomfortable.  If you're in the car maybe clamping a hand between your legs and commenting it feels really nice to touch yourself despite being desperate.  Create the picture that being desperate isn't unpleasant.

Step 2: Where you take it next is up to you - maybe taking a pee outdoors somewhere secluded and getting him to stand guard (very nearby), maybe making it home and rushing to the bathroom leaving the door open and making it very obvious how amazing the relief feels.

Step 3: This is the follow up and I suspect may not take too much acting - to make love like never before, be as wild as he can take - and after when he wants to know what triggered that you can explain to him that the combined effects of holding then the sudden release and relief have stimulated all sorts of nerves and feelings that guys don't experience, maybe feeling incredibly naughty after an outdoor wee in front of him and so on.

Step 4: Is to find the balance that it's not an isolated incident, against it being all the time. Maybe coming back to the subject in later pillow talk "I keep thinking back to that time when..."  or telling him how you arrived home desperate again and it aroused you again.  Depending if he likes a little age play, maybe him coming home and finding you without panties 'because you were a naughty girl and waited too long, and they were damp when you finally went on the toilet...'

He doesn't need to know everything - and knowing about peeing in the apartment is probably a step too far - but knowing that peeing can be enjoyable is a good middle ground.

Just my thoughts...

• Agree 2
  • Love 2