Post about your pee!

2 minutes ago, Geepee9 said:

She wiped herself on a tissue that had a £50 note which I considered leaving in case someone picked it up to examine it and would get wet fingers but I saved it

Haha! Seriously, though - a great story 🙂 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

Another wee with my husband. 

I was upstairs with him helping put away the boxes for the Christmas decorations and a few other things. I needed to pee and since the cupboard was right next to the bathroom it only made sense to take care of it there and then. I gave him a little kiss and said "I'm just off for a wee" and opened the bathroom door, flicked the lights on and walked over to the toilet. I flashed him a smile as I unbuttoned my jeans and lowered them to my knees with my thong as I sat down. I normally close the door behind me but not this time, the door was wide open, I wanted him to see and hear everything. After a couple of seconds I started peeing with a loud tinkle and I made small talk with him while my bladder emptied, knowing neither of us were really paying attention to the conversation. I peed for about 10 seconds and took some toilet paper to wipe with, half standing up and reaching between my legs instead of staying seated. I dropped the tissue behind me into the bowl and stood up properly, giving him a full view of me before I slowly and teasingly pulled up my thong. I turned around to flush, showing him my underwear from behind and then pulled up my jeans, squeezing myself into them. Finally I washed my hands and gave him a tight squeeze and a big kiss before acting all innocent like nothing just happened. "So... Where are we putting this box?" 

A lovely tease 😉 

• Agree 2
On 12/14/2021 at 12:08 PM, Alfresco said:

Another place it would work would be sitting on the edge of a fountain or a planter or similar - or you could squat between cars in a car park without worrying about having to expose yourself.

Next experiment - pee standing up 

Yes, exactly. That is what I want to try first: sit in the rim of a big flower pot in the mall and pee into the dirt.

Also squatting between cars or in the park or maybe even in the bookstore sounds very doable and fun!

I have tried peeing while standing before. But I do not want to have wet shoes. It is way too cold for open shoes and since I dont have a tigh gap I have to spread my legs really far so that my pee can go straight down. That is not really a casual and insuspicious look... i would rather sit, squat or kneel

On 12/12/2021 at 11:53 PM, Paulypeeps said:

You have done all the research, time now to go out and put it in to practice. I think a trip to the cinema will be in order. Excellent work!

Ohh I would love to pee in the cinema but I am really scared of being caught. Because of Covid you have to book your ticket with a name and vaccine certificate so they know exactly who sits where. I think my forst proper cinema pee will have to wait until these stupid times are over or maybe until I am in another city where I would not mind being banned from the only cinema nearby.

On 12/13/2021 at 12:25 AM, kalle2020 said:

Great account of your experiments - very systematic and thoroughly thought through. I love it when a woman secretly pees through her tights, and I'm looking forward to hearing about your future adventures!  👍😊

I am looking forward to it, too! And I will make sure to share it with you! Maybe tomorrow will be the day!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I pulled down my jeans and now two tone pink thong to my knees as I sat down and I started peeing a few moments later. To add insult to injury I peed for a total of about five seconds. It almost didn't feel worth it. I definitely wasn't full but I still managed to wet myself!

Very mixed feelings here - huge hugs at the unplanned loss of control and the frustration of the miniscule pee - and is it wrong to be be so excited at those four words 'two tone pink thong' ?

I guess one of those brain telling bladder - it's the bathroom, time to release now moments.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Bigpiss1189 said:

I was out walking today and had just got to the bottom of a path by a bridge in the woods had to go so just faced of the path got my cock out and let my stream flow 

Onto the ground, or into the river that ran under the bridge, or…?

I'm going to drink a ton of water this evening and try to hold it all in as long as I possibly can. For the past couple years I've had a goal of peeing 1500ML in a measuring jug. I routinely get measurements between 1400 and 1500 but have never quite been able to get 1500. Several weeks ago I almost did it -- I set a new record, but it wasn't quite the amount I wanted. It was frustrating to miss it by that much, but now I'm more motivated than ever, so tonight I'm going to try again. Wish me luck.

• Like 1
Guest ShyPeeMan

My latest pee/wetting

I am a keen cyclist and go out almost every Sunday and this Sunday was no exception. I set my alarm early on Sunday because I wanted a little fun on my ride. I love wetting and as I was gonna be riding on my own, I thought I'd take advantage so I got up at 4am, made a coffee and had my breakfast before putting on my nice tight lycra cycling cloths, (the tighter the better) before having another coffee. Gotta fill up my bladder before setting off. I was out the house by 5:30, thinking this will give me time for a golden wet ride and get home before anyone gets up. It wasn't too long into the ride before I could feel the coffee kicking in but as I wasn't ready yet, I just ignored my bladder and carried on riding. I wanted it a little lighter so I could get a pic or video. The more I rode, the better feeling. Not only could I feel the pressure building in my bladder, but I had a very nice feeling of the tip of my cock being pressed against my bladder which makes me want to piss even more. 

I continued on, every pedal Stoke teasing my cock, making me want to piss even more. The sun was started to come up and things were looking brighter so o started looking for somewhere to stop, somewhere I would be out of the way so I could film me wetting myself. Luckily it wasn't much further when I found an entrance into a field, just in time too cos as I stopped and got my jacket off, pulled down my tights and camera out I could feel a bit of pee come out leaving a small wet patch on my shorts. I quickly turned on my camera and started filming. The relief was great, I started off slow and wet the inside of my shorts before pulling out my now stiffening cock and pissing into the field. Not wanting to waste the feeling of my warm piss on my skin I put my cock back inside my shorts and finished off my piss. It soaked into my shorts and ran a little bit down my thigh. I was a happy chappie. I put my cloths back on, got on my bike and headed for home. My wet shorts felt amazing. After a little while I looked down and noticed my pee and now soaked into my tights and I had a clear visible wet patch. Oh no, I though, I hope nobody is up when I get home as my wife doesn't know my little secret. I pedalled on hoping they would dry a little but I knew they wouldn't, not this time of year. I got home, all lights off so dumped my bike and shot upstairs to the bathroom, just as I closed the door I heard my wife get up and go downstairs. Phew, I made it just time, and with that a relief, a little more pee came out. I got undressed, had a wash and took my cloths downsides and quickly put them in the washing machine. My wife asked if I enjoyed my ride, I smiled and said it was nice, the cheeky grin on the inside was bigger though. Can't wait to do that again.

Heres is my wet patch

PXL_20220123_081645384.MOTION-01.COVER.jpg

Edited by ShyPeeMan
On 1/24/2022 at 10:37 AM, ShyPeeMan said:

My latest pee/wetting

I am a keen cyclist and go out almost every Sunday and this Sunday was no exception. I set my alarm early on Sunday because I wanted a little fun on my ride. I love wetting and as I was gonna be riding on my own, I thought I'd take advantage so I got up at 4am, made a coffee and had my breakfast before putting on my nice tight lycra cycling cloths, (the tighter the better) before having another coffee. Gotta fill up my bladder before setting off. I was out the house by 5:30, thinking this will give me time for a golden wet ride and get home before anyone gets up. It wasn't too long into the ride before I could feel the coffee kicking in but as I wasn't ready yet, I just ignored my bladder and carried on riding. I wanted it a little lighter so I could get a pic or video. The more I rode, the better feeling. Not only could I feel the pressure building in my bladder, but I had a very nice feeling of the tip of my cock being pressed against my bladder which makes me want to piss even more. 

I continued on, every pedal Stoke teasing my cock, making me want to piss even more. The sun was started to come up and things were looking brighter so o started looking for somewhere to stop, somewhere I would be out of the way so I could film me wetting myself. Luckily it wasn't much further when I found an entrance into a field, just in time too cos as I stopped and got my jacket off, pulled down my tights and camera out I could feel a bit of pee come out leaving a small wet patch on my shorts. I quickly turned on my camera and started filming. The relief was great, I started off slow and wet the inside of my shorts before pulling out my now stiffening cock and pissing into the field. Not wanting to waste the feeling of my warm piss on my skin I put my cock back inside my shorts and finished off my piss. It soaked into my shorts and ran a little bit down my thigh. I was a happy chappie. I put my cloths back on, got on my bike and headed for home. My wet shorts felt amazing. After a little while I looked down and noticed my pee and now soaked into my tights and I had a clear visible wet patch. Oh no, I though, I hope nobody is up when I get home as my wife doesn't know my little secret. I pedalled on hoping they would dry a little but I knew they wouldn't, not this time of year. I got home, all lights off so dumped my bike and shot upstairs to the bathroom, just as I closed the door I heard my wife get up and go downstairs. Phew, I made it just time, and with that a relief, a little more pee came out. I got undressed, had a wash and took my cloths downsides and quickly put them in the washing machine. My wife asked if I enjoyed my ride, I smiled and said it was nice, the cheeky grin on the inside was bigger though. Can't wait to do that again.

Heres is my wet patch

PXL_20220123_081645384.MOTION-01.COVER.jpg

A great account! I can tell you had a lot of fun 🙂 

Guest ShyPeeMan

@Kupar Thank you. Yes it was fun, had to make the most of it as my usual riding buddy will be back next weekend so I won't have chance to do it again for a while....unless I let down his tyres lol

• 2 weeks later...

Just had my morning pee, plain simple i know, if it was not for the fact that i did not go for my pee break during the night, so i woke up up bursting and peed for more than a minute, i even get turned on a little, so my penis got a little harder in the process, wich made me miss the target a bit (i usually pee hands free). And that was It, my (not so) usual morning pee

Guest ShyPeeMan
1 hour ago, Little piss girl said:

Just had my first pee experience. Was just before a shower so I decided to just piss myself all over the floor, and save a little to drink. Probably one of my best sexual experiences. 

Did you get undressed first?

Guest ShyPeeMan
7 minutes ago, Little piss girl said:

Yes, I did, because I'm in work clothes that I can't get pee over

I can understand that. Still a very hot experience, thank you for sharing. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2021 at 4:10 PM, Naughts said:

As it gets quite cold here at this time of the year and I lost some weight so the warm clothes of last winter do not fit well anymore I had to go and buy some new warm stuff.

While browsing the shops I was thinking of all the people doing naughty pees in stores. Unfortunately I did not have to pee then and I was not ready to be so bold anyway. But it is a huge fantasy of mine to do stuff like that some time. That is why I bought some stuff, that would hopefully make it easier to pee in public without getting caught. Namely I bought a black woolen skirt that reaches my knees, two pairs of black tights with a knitted pattern and a warm dress with a flower pattern of dark autumny colors.

When I got home I was quite eager to try out my new purchases. I wanted to test them as much as possible in order to be confident about the material when I finally go out and try pissing in (semi)public. I want to be able to act unimpressed and casual in order to not being caught. The timing was great, too, as my boyfriend (who I live with) was on a trip to visit his family today.

So after drinking a lot of tea and water I had to pee for the first time.

I dressed in one pair of the woolen tights with no panties underneath. I did wear a pullover but nothing else on the bottom half of my body. As I was sure that my pee would still be quite yellow and did not want to deal with cleanup, I just sat on the toilet without pulling down my tights. First I let it out slowly. A steady stream that fell straight through the fabric into the toilet. But after about five seconds I could not hold it back anymore and let loose a forceful stream. Most of the pee still went straight through the fabric but a bit was pooling and running towards my buttcheeks, creating a second and third stream. After I was done I sat for a few seconds until it stopped dripping. Then I stood up and went into the kitchen to start making dinner. I was happy to see and feel that, while my crotch was damp, nothing was running down my legs.  In the mirror you could barely see the damp spot. It was a win because I could now pee without having to pull my thights down. It is quicker and less suspicious because I did not have to bare myself.

I continued drinking water so it was not long until I felt the need again. The tights were nearly dry so I wanted to try something else. This time I went into my shower stall and squat down. Again I started slowly and the pee was running down towards my butt and made two small streams falling to the ground from my buttcheeks. When I started to increase the pressure most of the stream was going right forward, but some of it still ran to my bottom. It felt very nice and warm! Again, after I stopped peeing I did not change my position until it stopped dripping. But this time, when I was standing up, a few drops were squeezed out of the fabric and started running down the back of my right leg. It only got to my knee bend. I went back to my cooking without drying up.

When it was time to eat I took off the chair cushion and put down two folded towels instead. I slowly ate while watching a documentary on my laptop and soon felt the need to pee again. I spread my legs a little and started to pee little spurts into my tights, enjoying the warmness spreading in my crotch area but quickly soaking into the towels. After a few squirts I stood up and looked at my bottom in the mirror. I could not see a wet patch but the thights were quite see through where the fabric stretched over my butt. After looking at the mirror I went and put on my new black skirt. It is made from a wool mix should be able to hold a bit of liquid, also, it is black all over but the fabric has a pattern of braids and lines in it. I sat back onto my chair, careful to sit on top of the skirt. Then I continued eating while letting out little streams one at a time into my tights, skirt and towels. After I finished eating I stayed seated and slowly peed myself until the film was over. Then I stood up and looked at the mirror again. Although the towels were soaked quite well I could not see anything on my skirt! I felt like landing a jackpot! Only after taking off the skirt and looking at it from up close I could see a very small difference between the wet and dry material.

I guess I will be wearing this combo pretty often in the future! I hope I will be brave enough to try peeing in public! But if/when I do, I will share it for sure.

I love everything about this! It sounds like an absolutely perfect day! 😄  Thanks for sharing. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

So I found out that @glad1 apparently has a Bacardi voodoo doll that he squeezes in the bladder every morning between 3 and 4 AM when he pees too. It's been happening every morning for the last week or so and it's the only explanation I can think of for finding out we are so in sync that we wake up at nearly the same time in the middle of the night to pee 🤣

• Haha 3
  • Love 1