Post about your pee!

19 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Interesting experience last night. In a restaurant, catching up with an old pal. We all used the loo at the end of the evening - because the old friend was there, that meant I had to use the ladies'. 

I managed to choose a cubicle with no lock on the door. Now, instead of being an inconvenience, I managed to stand on one foot and raise my other behind me to hold the door closed. All whilst directing my stream into the toilet bowl. I almost felt like a male dog, raising his leg to pee. 

For what it's worth, I have no qualms about consenting adults seeing me pee, but I don't feel I should inflict it on unsuspecting customers at a restaurant; and certainly not minors. That's why I closed the door.

A lovely vision! And I am imagining the sound Eli. Lots of loud splashing? Or are you able to be so precise that you can direct the stream against the side of the bowl so as not to reveal your technique?

Usually before my shower i drink lots and once my bladder is really full i get in the shower and lay down aiming my penis up towards my face and let the the hot pee shoot  out over my chest and face, the feeling is so awesome, my chest is so slimy the smell strong and invigorating.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, Girlpee59 said:

just had a piss in a public shower and i was desperate for one as well i had a wet spot from holding it all day as well.

Did you pee while you were showering or did you just squat near the drain and go on the floor? 🥰

Showered, dressed, needed to pee. Pulled jeans down, sat on toilet and peed hard through my tight polyester boxer briefs. Jeans pulled back up. Now sat relaxing watching tv as my damp boxers and pissy little fella dry out naturally. 😁 Seems a waste having to wash every peed pair of boxers so I'll probably wet again later. 😁

• Like 2
2 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Showered, dressed, needed to pee. Pulled jeans down, sat on toilet and peed hard through my tight polyester boxer briefs. Jeans pulled back up. Now sat relaxing watching tv as my damp boxers and pissy little fella dry out naturally. 😁 Seems a waste having to wash every peed pair of boxers so I'll probably wet again later. 😁

And there's the 2nd pee through these tight boxer briefs. I always feel so naughty and excited totally ignoring my poor little fella's need to be cleaned up. Just feels so so wrong to just force him to pee himself again! But, it's never caused me any problems and I enjoy it, so I'll continue to enjoy myself! 😄

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

And there's the 2nd pee through these tight boxer briefs. I always feel so naughty and excited totally ignoring my poor little fella's need to be cleaned up. Just feels so so wrong to just force him to pee himself again! But, it's never caused me any problems and I enjoy it, so I'll continue to enjoy myself! 😄

And there's the 3rd of the day 😄  Heaven! Really was bursting for this one!

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Accidentally nicked myself and bled

Ouch! Hope it's not too sore

11 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

it was quite an amazing sight to see the waterfall

I am picturing it! Lovely!

• Agree 1

I did something new and spur of the moment yesterday. I was in the kitchen setting up some new electronics and was excited to get it done. I suddenly needed to pee but didn’t want to stop. Without thinking I opened the bin cupboard I was next to, pulled down my pants, squatted over the bin and used it as a toilet while I carried on my setup. I grabbed some kitchen roll to wipe and threw it in the bin and got dressed and carried on. Once the electronics were done I took out the bin (which was nearly full anyway). No idea where the idea came from or why I did it, it just happened! 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
5 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

I did something new and spur of the moment yesterday. I was in the kitchen setting up some new electronics and was excited to get it done. I suddenly needed to pee but didn’t want to stop. Without thinking I opened the bin cupboard I was next to, pulled down my pants, squatted over the bin and used it as a toilet while I carried on my setup. I grabbed some kitchen roll to wipe and threw it in the bin and got dressed and carried on. Once the electronics were done I took out the bin (which was nearly full anyway). No idea where the idea came from or why I did it, it just happened! 

Fabulous! That type of nonchalant peeing is a huge turn on for many people here - me included. A lovely account ❤️

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

I’ve noticed I’m doing it more and more recently. Last night I was getting a snack and needed to pee again so I just hopped onto the kitchen sink and peed, had a quick wash and then went back to what I was doing. Then I was doing some DIY in my en-suite and the toilet wasn’t working so used the basin to save me going to the other bathroom. And while at my computer I didn’t want to stop watching Netflix so just used a glass under the desk and carried on watching. Lol

Long may you continue to enjoy this 🙂 And please, if you have the time, tell us about it. You'd make at least one person here very happy 😉 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Naughts said:

As it gets quite cold here at this time of the year and I lost some weight so the warm clothes of last winter do not fit well anymore I had to go and buy some new warm stuff.

While browsing the shops I was thinking of all the people doing naughty pees in stores. Unfortunately I did not have to pee then and I was not ready to be so bold anyway. But it is a huge fantasy of mine to do stuff like that some time. That is why I bought some stuff, that would hopefully make it easier to pee in public without getting caught. Namely I bought a black woolen skirt that reaches my knees, two pairs of black tights with a knitted pattern and a warm dress with a flower pattern of dark autumny colors.

When I got home I was quite eager to try out my new purchases. I wanted to test them as much as possible in order to be confident about the material when I finally go out and try pissing in (semi)public. I want to be able to act unimpressed and casual in order to not being caught. The timing was great, too, as my boyfriend (who I live with) was on a trip to visit his family today.

So after drinking a lot of tea and water I had to pee for the first time.

I dressed in one pair of the woolen tights with no panties underneath. I did wear a pullover but nothing else on the bottom half of my body. As I was sure that my pee would still be quite yellow and did not want to deal with cleanup, I just sat on the toilet without pulling down my tights. First I let it out slowly. A steady stream that fell straight through the fabric into the toilet. But after about five seconds I could not hold it back anymore and let loose a forceful stream. Most of the pee still went straight through the fabric but a bit was pooling and running towards my buttcheeks, creating a second and third stream. After I was done I sat for a few seconds until it stopped dripping. Then I stood up and went into the kitchen to start making dinner. I was happy to see and feel that, while my crotch was damp, nothing was running down my legs.  In the mirror you could barely see the damp spot. It was a win because I could now pee without having to pull my thights down. It is quicker and less suspicious because I did not have to bare myself.

I continued drinking water so it was not long until I felt the need again. The tights were nearly dry so I wanted to try something else. This time I went into my shower stall and squat down. Again I started slowly and the pee was running down towards my butt and made two small streams falling to the ground from my buttcheeks. When I started to increase the pressure most of the stream was going right forward, but some of it still ran to my bottom. It felt very nice and warm! Again, after I stopped peeing I did not change my position until it stopped dripping. But this time, when I was standing up, a few drops were squeezed out of the fabric and started running down the back of my right leg. It only got to my knee bend. I went back to my cooking without drying up.

When it was time to eat I took off the chair cushion and put down two folded towels instead. I slowly ate while watching a documentary on my laptop and soon felt the need to pee again. I spread my legs a little and started to pee little spurts into my tights, enjoying the warmness spreading in my crotch area but quickly soaking into the towels. After a few squirts I stood up and looked at my bottom in the mirror. I could not see a wet patch but the thights were quite see through where the fabric stretched over my butt. After looking at the mirror I went and put on my new black skirt. It is made from a wool mix should be able to hold a bit of liquid, also, it is black all over but the fabric has a pattern of braids and lines in it. I sat back onto my chair, careful to sit on top of the skirt. Then I continued eating while letting out little streams one at a time into my tights, skirt and towels. After I finished eating I stayed seated and slowly peed myself until the film was over. Then I stood up and looked at the mirror again. Although the towels were soaked quite well I could not see anything on my skirt! I felt like landing a jackpot! Only after taking off the skirt and looking at it from up close I could see a very small difference between the wet and dry material.

I guess I will be wearing this combo pretty often in the future! I hope I will be brave enough to try peeing in public! But if/when I do, I will share it for sure.

I strongly suspect this will get a big thumbs up from @Paulypeeps - and it certainly does from me 🙂 Fabulous account of your experiments! I'm looking forward immensely to reading about the first public outing for the new clothes.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Naughts said:

...I guess I will be wearing this combo pretty often in the future! I hope I will be brave enough to try peeing in public! But if/when I do, I will share it for sure.

You have done all the research, time now to go out and put it in to practice. I think a trip to the cinema will be in order. Excellent work!

Edited by Paulypeeps
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
7 hours ago, Naughts said:

As it gets quite cold here at this time of the year and I lost some weight so the warm clothes of last winter do not fit well anymore I had to go and buy some new warm stuff.

While browsing the shops I was thinking of all the people doing naughty pees in stores. Unfortunately I did not have to pee then and I was not ready to be so bold anyway. But it is a huge fantasy of mine to do stuff like that some time. That is why I bought some stuff, that would hopefully make it easier to pee in public without getting caught. Namely I bought a black woolen skirt that reaches my knees, two pairs of black tights with a knitted pattern and a warm dress with a flower pattern of dark autumny colors.

When I got home I was quite eager to try out my new purchases. I wanted to test them as much as possible in order to be confident about the material when I finally go out and try pissing in (semi)public. I want to be able to act unimpressed and casual in order to not being caught. The timing was great, too, as my boyfriend (who I live with) was on a trip to visit his family today.

So after drinking a lot of tea and water I had to pee for the first time.

I dressed in one pair of the woolen tights with no panties underneath. I did wear a pullover but nothing else on the bottom half of my body. As I was sure that my pee would still be quite yellow and did not want to deal with cleanup, I just sat on the toilet without pulling down my tights. First I let it out slowly. A steady stream that fell straight through the fabric into the toilet. But after about five seconds I could not hold it back anymore and let loose a forceful stream. Most of the pee still went straight through the fabric but a bit was pooling and running towards my buttcheeks, creating a second and third stream. After I was done I sat for a few seconds until it stopped dripping. Then I stood up and went into the kitchen to start making dinner. I was happy to see and feel that, while my crotch was damp, nothing was running down my legs.  In the mirror you could barely see the damp spot. It was a win because I could now pee without having to pull my thights down. It is quicker and less suspicious because I did not have to bare myself.

I continued drinking water so it was not long until I felt the need again. The tights were nearly dry so I wanted to try something else. This time I went into my shower stall and squat down. Again I started slowly and the pee was running down towards my butt and made two small streams falling to the ground from my buttcheeks. When I started to increase the pressure most of the stream was going right forward, but some of it still ran to my bottom. It felt very nice and warm! Again, after I stopped peeing I did not change my position until it stopped dripping. But this time, when I was standing up, a few drops were squeezed out of the fabric and started running down the back of my right leg. It only got to my knee bend. I went back to my cooking without drying up.

When it was time to eat I took off the chair cushion and put down two folded towels instead. I slowly ate while watching a documentary on my laptop and soon felt the need to pee again. I spread my legs a little and started to pee little spurts into my tights, enjoying the warmness spreading in my crotch area but quickly soaking into the towels. After a few squirts I stood up and looked at my bottom in the mirror. I could not see a wet patch but the thights were quite see through where the fabric stretched over my butt. After looking at the mirror I went and put on my new black skirt. It is made from a wool mix should be able to hold a bit of liquid, also, it is black all over but the fabric has a pattern of braids and lines in it. I sat back onto my chair, careful to sit on top of the skirt. Then I continued eating while letting out little streams one at a time into my tights, skirt and towels. After I finished eating I stayed seated and slowly peed myself until the film was over. Then I stood up and looked at the mirror again. Although the towels were soaked quite well I could not see anything on my skirt! I felt like landing a jackpot! Only after taking off the skirt and looking at it from up close I could see a very small difference between the wet and dry material.

I guess I will be wearing this combo pretty often in the future! I hope I will be brave enough to try peeing in public! But if/when I do, I will share it for sure.

Great account of your experiments - very systematic and thoroughly thought through. I love it when a woman secretly pees through her tights, and I'm looking forward to hearing about your future adventures!  👍😊

• Agree 1
On 11/30/2021 at 7:21 AM, Peewee123 said:

As Kupar mentioned the nonchalant pissing is a huge turn on for me. Love how you just pissed into the garage bin without a second thought. Well done

On 11/14/2021 at 1:14 PM, Eliminature said:

I admit, I felt slightly upset about this, but I knew my fellow urophiles would like it.

Now that live music is back, Mr E and I have been making up for lost time (where my health allows). We were at a gig over the weekend. 

On my second bottle of beer, we were watching the band, dancing and everything when suddenly felt that I had the urge to pee - but not too bad. I'll wait for now and go when a song I don't care for as much gets played. Well, not thirty seconds after, a huge surge of desperation came over me and I was forced to squeeze my pelvic floor: a tiny drop, no bigger than a teardrop, had dribbled out of me and made a minute drop in my panties. Something that has never happened to me before as an adult*.

I quickly signalled to Mr E that I was going to the loo and set off on a brisk walk over there. All the time, consciously squeezing my pelvic floor. When I finally reached the ladies' loos**, I rushed into a cubicle, raised the lid and seat, pulled aside my panties before pissing an angry yellow arc accurately into the bowl. It actually stung me as it passed through me.

Thankfully, it was only a tiny drop in my panties, but I actually felt a bit upset about that. Pissing myself almost in public? I'm too old/far too young for that to be acceptable! I don't even have the excuse that I've had children - I never have. Still, I've had no ill effects since. It may have been a combination of alcohol and not enough water, plus not having peed for some time before this. I was a bit upset about it at the time, but I'm glad it happened because I knew you guys would like it!

*I have wet myself before but only during an epileptic seizure.

**I would have preferred to go in the gents' and use the urinal, but Mr E wasn't with me and the bouncers/security personnel around the area would have probably told me to get out and use the ladies'.

The mental imagine of you pissing that yellow arc into the bowl is wonderful 😉, I will send a hug your way. I still consider myself a young man lol but also my prostate ain't like a teenagers either lol. Ive had a few close calls and just about had a few drops escape before I could get my zipper down

• Thanks 1

Excellent experiments @Naughts and I'm pleased to see that you've found a great wetting outfit.  You'll know that you can safely sit somewhere, pee and just walk off naturally.    You can try this on a padded seat (train, cinema, pub, etc) and know that you can totally get away with it.  You could also use the same technique sitting on grass (if the weather permits) or a bench such as in the park - as long as nobody is close enough to see the stream falling between the slats, you are sorted.   Another place it would work would be sitting on the edge of a fountain or a planter or similar - or you could squat between cars in a car park without worrying about having to expose yourself.

Next experiment - possibly at home in the first instance could be to see what happens if you pee standing up - both with legs apart so that hopefully the stream falls between your legs and legs together so that it runs discretely down your tights.   You may have to consider footwear in this situation, but it would certainly add to your options for peeing indoors in places like shops.