Post about your pee!

4 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I think it is probably more the shape of the toilet bowl?   It looks like it might cut in narrower just below the waterline, so the edges only have a small depth of yellow to see through to the white whereas the middle has a deeper path to the white so you get more of the colour?   I'm not really sure, but that is the only explanation I can come up with unless somehow the pee is not mixing with the water, but that would seem unlikely.

I have to say I’ve had that happen before. Where the yellow was clearly separate to the water. You could see the flow through the water and sinking down. It’s happened a few times, no idea why 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I think it is probably more the shape of the toilet bowl?   It looks like it might cut in narrower just below the waterline, so the edges only have a small depth of yellow to see through to the white whereas the middle has a deeper path to the white so you get more of the colour?   I'm not really sure, but that is the only explanation I can come up with unless somehow the pee is not mixing with the water, but that would seem unlikely.

That's probably what it is...

7 hours ago, Bacardi said:

So picture this: I step out of the shower squeaky clean ready to take on my evening and the moment my feet touch the mat I have to pee 😑 I thought about peeing in the toilet. I thought about peeing in the shower, but in the end I just decided to pee on the mat. It was a pretty healthy pee too. Fifteen seconds just about. I need to wash it tonight anyway. And it's yellow so I'm sure it'll be well hidden until I do 😁

That's a lovely image @Bacardi 🙂. I hope that naughtiness set up your evening nicely!

• Agree 1

The other night I pissed for around a minute straight in a measuring jug after drinking four bottles of water. I squirmed and danced for about an hour and then ran to the bathroom and peed 1300ML or so. It was a lot of fun, and the relief was amazing, but I felt like I should've been able to hold it longer. So tonight I'm doing the same thing -- I'm drinking a ton of water and I'm going to try to not let any of it out for another three or four hours. Hopefully I'll be able to get a bigger measurement this time...

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, gottapee87 said:

The other night I pissed for around a minute straight in a measuring jug after drinking four bottles of water. I squirmed and danced for about an hour and then ran to the bathroom and peed 1300ML or so. It was a lot of fun, and the relief was amazing, but I felt like I should've been able to hold it longer. So tonight I'm doing the same thing -- I'm drinking a ton of water and I'm going to try to not let any of it out for another three or four hours. Hopefully I'll be able to get a bigger measurement this time...

Wow! So much pee! Amazing 🙂

• Agree 1

I held my pee since this morning (didn't pee when I woke up) and just took a shower and let it all out while I was standing there. Since my stream usually goes straight down, I have to arch my hips back to aim a bit, so I aimed right at the drain and peed all over the shower door, couldn't quite arch high enough to get the door handle or anything, but I peed in every part of that shower. It was super relieving, and I can't wait to do it again.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
19 minutes ago, halmac5488 said:

I held my pee since this morning (didn't pee when I woke up) and just took a shower and let it all out while I was standing there. Since my stream usually goes straight down, I have to arch my hips back to aim a bit, so I aimed right at the drain and peed all over the shower door, couldn't quite arch high enough to get the door handle or anything, but I peed in every part of that shower. It was super relieving, and I can't wait to do it again.

That's the great thing about pissing in the shower, easy clean up lol and it don't matter where it goes, just let the piss fly/flow

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

A poem by Bacardi:

Went into work early. 

Stayed at work late.

Peed before I left.

Peed when I got back home.

13 hours.

--

My poetry is shit. But I held my pee for 13 hours today 😭😭 that piss when i got home was much needed. Almost thirty seconds worth of pee came out of me! 

I need a fucking raise. 

And a publishing contract 🙂

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I miss the status update feature. If it were still around I'd put this there, but it's not so I'll share it here lol.

I've given up. Saturdays and Sundays at work are so horrible I end up holding my pee allllllll day long. Such as today 😖😖 I peed around 3 pm and didn't get to pee again till I got home at 10:45 pm. My job is just so fast paced I just didn't get a chance to pee. And to make it worse I'm not retaining water at the mo so by the time I did make it to the toilet I was bursting. 

I was never into holding until recently. It's starting to grow on me, that's for sure lol. The pee when you've been holding for hours and hours is euphoric. There's just nothing like it! 

You'll get addicted @Bacardi 😊. Hope it was a fabulous pee to make up for the horrible day ❤️

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I admit, I felt slightly upset about this, but I knew my fellow urophiles would like it.

Now that live music is back, Mr E and I have been making up for lost time (where my health allows). We were at a gig over the weekend. 

On my second bottle of beer, we were watching the band, dancing and everything when suddenly felt that I had the urge to pee - but not too bad. I'll wait for now and go when a song I don't care for as much gets played. Well, not thirty seconds after, a huge surge of desperation came over me and I was forced to squeeze my pelvic floor: a tiny drop, no bigger than a teardrop, had dribbled out of me and made a minute drop in my panties. Something that has never happened to me before as an adult*.

I quickly signalled to Mr E that I was going to the loo and set off on a brisk walk over there. All the time, consciously squeezing my pelvic floor. When I finally reached the ladies' loos**, I rushed into a cubicle, raised the lid and seat, pulled aside my panties before pissing an angry yellow arc accurately into the bowl. It actually stung me as it passed through me.

Thankfully, it was only a tiny drop in my panties, but I actually felt a bit upset about that. Pissing myself almost in public? I'm too old/far too young for that to be acceptable! I don't even have the excuse that I've had children - I never have. Still, I've had no ill effects since. It may have been a combination of alcohol and not enough water, plus not having peed for some time before this. I was a bit upset about it at the time, but I'm glad it happened because I knew you guys would like it!

*I have wet myself before but only during an epileptic seizure.

**I would have preferred to go in the gents' and use the urinal, but Mr E wasn't with me and the bouncers/security personnel around the area would have probably told me to get out and use the ladies'.

Thanks for telling us about it Eli. I'm sorry it upset you at the time, glad you are over it, and I hope you are able to accept it for what it is ... just one of those things. It might never happen again, or it might. Glad you had a good cathartic pee into the toilet to get rid of the sad feeling ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Thanks Kupar. To be honest, I think being on this website helped me reach the conclusion that a drop in your panties isn't the end of the world.

Far from it! You've made a lot of people happy 😊

• Cheeky 1
1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

I admit, I felt slightly upset about this, but I knew my fellow urophiles would like it.

Now that live music is back, Mr E and I have been making up for lost time (where my health allows). We were at a gig over the weekend. 

On my second bottle of beer, we were watching the band, dancing and everything when suddenly felt that I had the urge to pee - but not too bad. I'll wait for now and go when a song I don't care for as much gets played. Well, not thirty seconds after, a huge surge of desperation came over me and I was forced to squeeze my pelvic floor: a tiny drop, no bigger than a teardrop, had dribbled out of me and made a minute drop in my panties. Something that has never happened to me before as an adult*.

I quickly signalled to Mr E that I was going to the loo and set off on a brisk walk over there. All the time, consciously squeezing my pelvic floor. When I finally reached the ladies' loos**, I rushed into a cubicle, raised the lid and seat, pulled aside my panties before pissing an angry yellow arc accurately into the bowl. It actually stung me as it passed through me.

Thankfully, it was only a tiny drop in my panties, but I actually felt a bit upset about that. Pissing myself almost in public? I'm too old/far too young for that to be acceptable! I don't even have the excuse that I've had children - I never have. Still, I've had no ill effects since. It may have been a combination of alcohol and not enough water, plus not having peed for some time before this. I was a bit upset about it at the time, but I'm glad it happened because I knew you guys would like it!

*I have wet myself before but only during an epileptic seizure.

**I would have preferred to go in the gents' and use the urinal, but Mr E wasn't with me and the bouncers/security personnel around the area would have probably told me to get out and use the ladies'.

Lovely little tale, thank you for sharing with us. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

Personally speaking (and I know I'm not the only one who thinks like this) hugs and reassurances take full precedence over any sexual excitement.   Sounds rather like the alcohol tricking you and your bladder into a false sense of security. I guess all's well that ends well and a gushing release sounds like a good ending.

Obviously a one off in terms of time until now, and by the same logic a one-off going forwards too.  So in that sense try not to worry about it.  And let's hope the male toilets are a viable option next time.

Hugs to you and huge thanks for sharing. 

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Thank you for the reassurances everyone. It was worth it if it turned any of you on.

It is something which may not happen again, I have been in a similar position when I was desperate to piss and wet my boxers a bit before being able to get to the urinal to fully piss. Thanks for sharing and I did find it a turn to be honest. 

@Eliminature, Sorry to hear about your incident with the minor leak.   Yes, it is certainly a turn on to hear of a desperate trip to the toilets and an urgent release, but not if you were suffering as a result.  You are probably right that it was to do with what you drank rather than your body's abilities - if you drink a couple of beers quickly then your bladder is going to struggle to cope as more volume going in than capacity available.  I definitely find it happens to me that if I drink a lot then I can get very little warning between needing to pee and HAVING to pee.  I've lost a few spurts in my boxers from time to time when that happens.

@Maclir Sorry to hear about your cancer.  I know it is very traumatic as my Dad had prostate cancer.  Hope the treatment can help you.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
56 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

@Eliminature, Sorry to hear about your incident with the minor leak.   Yes, it is certainly a turn on to hear of a desperate trip to the toilets and an urgent release, but not if you were suffering as a result.  You are probably right that it was to do with what you drank rather than your body's abilities - if you drink a couple of beers quickly then your bladder is going to struggle to cope as more volume going in than capacity available.  I definitely find it happens to me that if I drink a lot then I can get very little warning between needing to pee and HAVING to pee.  I've lost a few spurts in my boxers from time to time when that happens.

@Maclir Sorry to hear about your cancer.  I know it is very traumatic as my Dad had prostate cancer.  Hope the treatment can help you.

The secret is early detection-  my PSA test showed a significant increase from two years earlier, so my doc had me take another one, 6 months later - that was at a level of 4.3 - just over the 'warning' level of 4.0.  So, to all other guys here - have your PSA levels checked annually - it's just a simple blood test.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
On 11/14/2021 at 3:49 AM, Bacardi said:

I miss the status update feature. If it were still around I'd put this there, but it's not so I'll share it here lol.

I've given up. Saturdays and Sundays at work are so horrible I end up holding my pee allllllll day long. Such as today 😖😖 I peed around 3 pm and didn't get to pee again till I got home at 10:45 pm. My job is just so fast paced I just didn't get a chance to pee. And to make it worse I'm not retaining water at the mo so by the time I did make it to the toilet I was bursting. 

I was never into holding until recently. It's starting to grow on me, that's for sure lol. The pee when you've been holding for hours and hours is euphoric. There's just nothing like it! 

Its such a fantasic feeling...you will find you do it more and more. Nothing better than a full bladder!!