Post about your pee!

3 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Just peed on the beach with sister's friends. It made me feel like one of the girls.

Great news - and great event.  Do you fancy writing it up, maybe as a Real Experience.   Something that significant in your life deserves more than two sentences surely.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not peeing very well at the minute due to what feels suspiciously like a water infection.  Due to the Bank Holiday I've done my best to try and flush it out with water and cranberry juice but I suspect antibiotics may yet be required.  

• Hug 1
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Sophie said:

I had a lovely wee while shopping today and I wanted to share it with you. I was out in the city having a bit of a "me day", doing some fun shopping with my daughters, treating ourselves. I had been out for a few hours and needed to pee so we found some toilets at a shopping centre. They were unisex with five "rooms" with a toilet, sink and dryer inside, brick walls separating them and a full floor to ceiling door. It was so nice. My daughters needed to pee too so I went into one and they both shared the one next to me and we agreed to meet outside.

I locked the door behind me and unfastened my jeans before pulling them down to my knees with my underwear as I sat. A few seconds later I started peeing with a gentle splashing and I immediately began to feel the relief, I wasn't bursting but it still felt wonderful to relax and let go of the fluids I had been taking in over the last few hours. There was a mirror opposite so I leaned forward slightly and fixed my hair while I waited for my wee to conclude and after about 10-15 seconds I finished with a couple of dribbles and took some toilet paper to wipe. I parted my legs slightly and reached between them to wipe front to back before dropping it into the water and standing up, pulling up my thong as I stood. I pulled up my jeans and peeked into the bowl while I was fastening them, the water was fairly yellow which surprised me a little and it was definitely all me because it was clear when I sat down. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands before leaving my stall and waiting for my daughters who emerged a couple of minutes later. Feeling relieved we continued our shopping trip.

Nice account of your pee today Sophie I enjoyed reading all the details of your wee 

Thanks for posting 😜

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Girlpee59 said:

I have just had the best piss of my life i was so desperate that i almost pissed my self but just pulled my pants down and pissed in the shower and rubbed myself to the best orgasam of my life 

Sounds like you had an enjoyable session! 

5 hours ago, Girlpee59 said:

I have just had the best piss of my life i was so desperate that i almost pissed my self but just pulled my pants down and pissed in the shower and rubbed myself to the best orgasam of my life 

I have had some great orgasms doing this same thing. I have an hour commute home from the office. Get nice and desperate before heading out and am absolutely bursting by the time I make it home. Experiencing both kinds of relief and then showering after a stressful day is devine 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Peewee123 said:

I finally got brave last night. I was a bit turned on, and needed to pee after holding it all day so decided to venture to the store. I let out several long sports while browsing different aisles. I even did one stood next to a shop attendant. It gave me a huge thrill and I want to try again soon!

I have started to do the same thing such a thrill!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, Paulp73 said:

I have started to do the same thing such a thrill!

I can’t believe I did it, it wasn’t enough to show through my trousers or leave a puddle but felt good. Although the last spurt I didn’t want to stop 🤣

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
Just now, Peewee123 said:

I can’t believe I did it, it wasn’t enough to show through my trousers or leave a puddle but felt good. Although the last spurt I didn’t want to stop 🤣

I know exactly the feeling, kinda like naughty sex, nobody knows and you want to let just enough out but still be able to hold😅

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

I finally got brave last night. I was a bit turned on, and needed to pee after holding it all day so decided to venture to the store. I let out several long sports while browsing different aisles. I even did one stood next to a shop attendant. It gave me a huge thrill and I want to try again soon!

We'd definitely love you to try too - sounds amazing, and would love to read more about it...

Was it a big store?  Many other people about?  And were you wetting under a skirt or long coat maybe? Leaving drips or puddles on the floor, or was it just a delicious warmth in your clothes.   Sorry for all the questions, it's just such an arousing post. 

5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

We'd definitely love you to try too - sounds amazing, and would love to read more about it...

Was it a big store?  Many other people about?  And were you wetting under a skirt or long coat maybe? Leaving drips or puddles on the floor, or was it just a delicious warmth in your clothes.   Sorry for all the questions, it's just such an arousing post. 

It was a small local store and late at night so not too many people in there but the staff were all restocking the shelves. I let out one spurt stood about 1 foot away from one, she did give me a strange look but don’t think she knew haha. It was a late night run so I was in joggers and big hoodie so it filled my knickers and trousers with warmth and ran down my leg! I didn’t dare stop to see if it made a puddle hehe

• Hot 4
13 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

It's interesting how all the color sank to the bottom--I don't think I've seen it like that.

I think it is probably more the shape of the toilet bowl?   It looks like it might cut in narrower just below the waterline, so the edges only have a small depth of yellow to see through to the white whereas the middle has a deeper path to the white so you get more of the colour?   I'm not really sure, but that is the only explanation I can come up with unless somehow the pee is not mixing with the water, but that would seem unlikely.