Post about your pee!

9 hours ago, gottapee87 said:

I'm currently about to pee my pants even though I set myself a goal of going at least another hour and 45 minutes without peeing. I'll never make it, but the relief is going to be amazing whenever I let all this out.

Hope it was as good as you were expecting!

Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/20/2021 at 1:38 AM, Boystoiletlover said:

I’m sitting here hard as a rock now

Sophie's writing has the same effect on me.  As long as you're on the can, might as well get yourself off right?

41 minutes ago, PixieRyder said:

2:00 AM in the yard pee

My sleep pattern is very broken. I was wide awake just before two this morning.

I sort of got dressed (flowy gauze skirt, tee shirt, flip flops and nothing else/giggle).  Walked across yard to bin to take some trash out. Very nice out - hint of breeze and neighborhood was quiet and dark. Perfect night to sit on patio for a bit while sipping ice water with a lime wedge.

After a short time the water started moving through me and I reached the delightful point of needing to pee but not desperate.  Perfect time to reach under my skirt for a few touches.

A few more sips and I am ready. I had already picked out an overgrown area that is well hidden at night. Both my urgency and excitement were growing. I squirmed a little with anticipation and realized I was quickly approaching the point of no return desperation. Reached under my skirt when I stood up and felt a few drops of pee escape to my fingers. Allowed some dribbles of pee escape as I walked quickly to my chosen hiding place. 

I can't fully squat because of old knees but arrange myself in sort of a half standing posture while tucking my skirt up.  A bit more fingering  ( uh oh a bit too much as pee starts escaping over my hand) I relax with a huge sigh of contentment as my pee escapes to the ground. Too dark to see the aftermath but it feels fantastic to be empty again.

Lovely description - thanks!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I went for a run earlier and hopped in the shower afterwards. I had just ran 10k and I was rather sweaty! I gave my husband a kiss after he greeted me and then went upstairs to the bathroom. I took off my t-shirt and bra, followed by my running shorts and finally my socks before stepping into the shower, the water cool but not cold. I was roasting! I began washing myself and after about a minute I started peeing, I had drank plenty of water and seemingly not all of it was lost as sweat. I just let it happen, not even looking at it as it flowed out of me and trickled down my legs and after about 5-10 seconds I finished and cleaned myself down there with a wet hand before continuing with my shower. 

Short and sweet, but I hope you enjoyed my little story. 

I did indeed 🙂 Told with your customary skill and attention to the little details; I love it! And good to hear you're straight back to 10k distance 🙂

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Enjoying a well needed soak in the tub with some classical music playing. Decided to let go while sitting here because why not? Probably my most relaxing pee to date lol.

Sounds heavenly @Bacardi ❤️

• Love 1

As mentioned in chat, last Saturday I was photographing at a wedding, my only one for this year.

Photographing weddings are a little fraught, one of those 'all or nothing' things. Many parts are very time critical and high pressure - pretty much the part from leaving my house to get to the empty church and photographing it in an empty state, racing against the clock before guests arrive to make it untidy. From that point it's full on stress and action until the time the party have all sat down to dine mid afternoon.

In this weekend's case, that meant leaving the house at 10:30am for an 11am at church, then back to the Bride and Groom's farmhouse for photographs and the afternoon reception.  Hence about 3pm I found myself with some down-time.

The farmhouse is right next to a fairly quiet country road, and I'd parked on the grass verge opposite. At the side of the house in the garden, sheltered by trees and hedge was their marquee.  As I sat on the tailgate of my car enjoying the fresh air, a sandwich and a diet coke I realised it was probably about 5 hours since I'd had a pee. That thought occurred to me as I suddenly realised I could do with one!  That was easily taken care of standing on the far side of my car on the grass verge.

Once I'd finished I decided I could move my car onto the 'official' car park, the field behind the house.  There was conveniently a space right by the gateway leading around to the marquee. A perfect spot for me as during the rest of the day I knew I'd be making many trips to my car - walking from the marquee, up the steps to the patio, past the portaloos they'd hired in and then around a couple of outbuildings making a left-right-left to my car.  The last bit of that zig-zag took me past a hedge with my car immediately on the other side of it.

Later on, maybe about 6pm I found myself back at my car with a bit more down time. All was quiet, the guests all milling about in the marquee and garden. At this point I had been offered a drink by the happy couple and hence had downed one pint of beer which had worked its way through my slightly dehydrated and underfed system. Looking out into the field with my passenger door open, I decided 'what the hell' and with the hedge behind me, car to one side and open car door in front, decided there was as good a place as any.

Just after I got unzipped and started to unleash a gentle stream of pee, trying not to splatter too loudly from a standing position, I heard two female voices and footsteps on the gravel path getting closer.  I clamped off and clenched my muscles for a minute whilst zipping up, by which time the two guests appeared and walked to a car.  I smiled and said hi to them, casually browsed my phone, hoping I gave the impression that's what I'd been doing all along.

As they walked back behind the hedge, I heard their conversation die down although evidently they hadn't walked all the way back to the marquee. I could still hear their distant chat as I unzipped and completed my fresh air pee in the field.

All in all, it's the small things that make these events (like photographing weddings) a little more bearable...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
20 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

All in all, it's the small things that make these events (like photographing weddings) a little more bearable...

I'm pleased you had time for some light relief, as it were, from the pressure of the day 🙂 Thanks for writing about it! 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

As mentioned in chat, last Saturday I was photographing at a wedding, my only one for this year.

Photographing weddings are a little fraught, one of those 'all or nothing' things. Many parts are very time critical and high pressure - pretty much the part from leaving my house to get to the empty church and photographing it in an empty state, racing against the clock before guests arrive to make it untidy. From that point it's full on stress and action until the time the party have all sat down to dine mid afternoon.

In this weekend's case, that meant leaving the house at 10:30am for an 11am at church, then back to the Bride and Groom's farmhouse for photographs and the afternoon reception.  Hence about 3pm I found myself with some down-time.

The farmhouse is right next to a fairly quiet country road, and I'd parked on the grass verge opposite. At the side of the house in the garden, sheltered by trees and hedge was their marquee.  As I sat on the tailgate of my car enjoying the fresh air, a sandwich and a diet coke I realised it was probably about 5 hours since I'd had a pee. That thought occurred to me as I suddenly realised I could do with one!  That was easily taken care of standing on the far side of my car on the grass verge.

Once I'd finished I decided I could move my car onto the 'official' car park, the field behind the house.  There was conveniently a space right by the gateway leading around to the marquee. A perfect spot for me as during the rest of the day I knew I'd be making many trips to my car - walking from the marquee, up the steps to the patio, past the portaloos they'd hired in and then around a couple of outbuildings making a left-right-left to my car.  The last bit of that zig-zag took me past a hedge with my car immediately on the other side of it.

Later on, maybe about 6pm I found myself back at my car with a bit more down time. All was quiet, the guests all milling about in the marquee and garden. At this point I had been offered a drink by the happy couple and hence had downed one pint of beer which had worked its way through my slightly dehydrated and underfed system. Looking out into the field with my passenger door open, I decided 'what the hell' and with the hedge behind me, car to one side and open car door in front, decided there was as good a place as any.

Just after I got unzipped and started to unleash a gentle stream of pee, trying not to splatter too loudly from a standing position, I heard two female voices and footsteps on the gravel path getting closer.  I clamped off and clenched my muscles for a minute whilst zipping up, by which time the two guests appeared and walked to a car.  I smiled and said hi to them, casually browsed my phone, hoping I gave the impression that's what I'd been doing all along.

As they walked back behind the hedge, I heard their conversation die down although evidently they hadn't walked all the way back to the marquee. I could still hear their distant chat as I unzipped and completed my fresh air pee in the field.

I would have peed next to you and playfully crossed streams if it had been me. 

I hope you felt relieved after. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Eliminature said:

I had my morning pee in the shower. Rolled out of bed (something that sleepy Eliminature is not very good at) and wandered to the bathroom. Stepped into the shower cubicle and positioned myself standing in a corner. I imagined I was out in a public place and aimed a bright yellow stream high into the corner. It was almost like a living creature, joyfully running down the wall - I think I was still half asleep and in a dreamlike state. Watching it rush down the wall and swirl around the grouting and shower wall in a playful way felt good.

After I had unleashed my burden, I went to put the kettle on: to refill my bladder with tea.

You have conjured up a wonderful image - thank you!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

This morning I went down to the kitchen to make a brew.   I needed to pee and was thinking of doing what I often do, which is to pee in the sink whilst making the tea.   However, I am doing several loads of washing today, the washing machine was already on and next to it was the tall laundry basket, about 3/4 full of clothes waiting to be washed.   I casually stopped next to the laundry basket, unzipped, popped out my dick and emptied my bladder into the basket.  It just so happened that I'd previously sorted the basket into different wash loads and reloaded it into the basket to keep it tidy.  The whites were on top and it was nice to see my pee pool onto garments such as T-shirts and my wife's knickers and bras as they turned them yellow and soaked in.   Having finished, I adjusted my clothing and carried on to making tea, leaving my pee to soak gradually through the layers of clothing.   When I returned about an hour later to empty the washing machine and reload it with the next load, I transferred the wet whites into the machine, noting that some parts were still a bit warm.   The pee had made it down through the whites and the next load was also slightly wet in places.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Update on the above post - As the wash basket was pretty full and required four loads of washing, I settled into a pattern of roughly every two hours, going downstairs, peeing in the wash basket, making a large mug of tea, emptying the tumble drier, moving clothes from the washing machine to tumble drier, loading pre-wet clothes into the washing machine, then going back upstairs to continue work and drink the tea.   Repeat.  The last watering of the laundry was about 30 mins ago, which was the third pee in the basket today and about 5 mins after that, my MIL arrived, she is now sat in the chair in the conservatory in view of the washing machine, so I think that is the end of my fun in that area for today.  I'm not sure how she would react if I appeared in the kitchen and peed in the wash basket in front of her!  She has seen me pee in the woods outside, but I think the laundry basket in the kitchen might be just a step too far to try in her presence.  

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
57 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I'm not sure how she would react if I appeared in the kitchen and peed in the wash basket in front of her!  She has seen me pee in the woods outside, but I think the laundry basket in the kitchen might be just a step too far to try in her presence.  

Ah ... the eternal game of staying within the allowable limits of our social circles.  We all wish we were in the same circles as @Paulypeeps and @pop-a-squat and could be a bit more cavalier in our behaviours.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
39 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Well I've officially joined the "I've peed over the drain in a locker room" club again. We went swimming yesterday and before swimming a ducked into one of the shower stalls and pulled my bikini to the side and had a long pee into the drain, then walked out like nothing happened. 

On our way back I did the same thing in the same shower but didn't remove my bathing suit. It was while I was brushing my hair out. 

No one else was there except my mom with my kiddos. I don't think they noticed 😚

Excellent! I bet you enjoyed that 🙂 

Sophie, not sure when you will read this. Back on June 22, 2021 in the topic post-about-your-pee/ you posted an experience. First of all, once again, thank you for all the wonderful descriptive details. Second, I truly believe your description, but I just can not imagine the force and size that your pee stream would have to splash back like that. Since I never have seen or in my case been able to feel any woman’s pee stream it is hard to imagine.

• Like 1
On 4/16/2017 at 12:22 PM, Sophie said:

Just had a pee? Want to talk about it? Don't think it's worth a thread? Post about it here!

I'll start. I had a lovely wee about 20 minutes ago after holding it through the Formula One race and then my dinner. Nothing particularly exciting but it made a loud splash as it fell perfectly into the water below.

Well I did have an accident after holding all day at work... I held it all the way home on the drive accept for a small leak. I made it all the way home and right when I got to my bedroom door I lost it in my work pants. It felt amazing... It was nice. The whole front of my work pants were completely soaked. Next time I'll take pictures and maybe a video. 

• Like 2