Post about your pee!

I have three bottles of water in me so far and I'm working on a fourth. I'll probably be desperate in a half hour or so, and I'm going to try to hold it all in for an additional two to three hours and hopefully break my capacity record. (I probably won't set a record, but it's going to be fun to try.)

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...
12 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Just had a slightly naughty pee 🙂

I needed a wee, not desperate but I definitely needed to go so I went upstairs to the bathroom. After unfastening and pulling down my denim shorts I decided that a toilet wee was just too ordinary, I wanted something a little naughtier. I stepped out of my shorts and took off my blue briefs before stepping into the shower. I kept my legs together and a few seconds later I was rewarded with a gentle stream of wee running down them. It felt so naughty! I loved keeping my legs together and making sure to soak them from top to bottom. It was running down my calves and splashing over my feet. I went for about 10-15 seconds and quickly rinsed my legs and the shower before drying and getting dressed again, going back downstairs like nothing had happened. 

It can be our little secret 😉

Thanks for that lovely description @Sophie! I won't tell anyone 😉

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

A few minutes ago I arrived home from work bursting for a wee. As soon as I walked through the door I kicked off my heels and ran up the stairs to the bathroom, I hadn't even said hello to my husband and kids yet. I burst into the bathroom, wriggled my skirt up over my hips, and tore down my thong while sitting in one motion.

As soon as my buns hit the seat I started peeing heavily, it was shooting forward and jetting against the porcelain with a hiss because I was just perched on the front of the seat, ricocheting off the bowl and spraying my thighs and backside so I slid backwards a little while still peeing, a loud tinkle filling the room. It felt amazing to finally empty my bladder, that wonderful empty feeling taking over as the pain subsided. I peed for quite a while and got myself some toilet paper as the last drips fell from my labia. I reached between my legs and wiped then used some more to dry my bum and thighs. 

Finally clean I pulled up my thong as I stood and pulled down my skirt before flushing the toilet and washing my hands. I feel so so much better! 

Wow - I can feel the desperation just reading about it! I'm pleased you enjoyed your wee 🙂 Thanks for telling us!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, I thought I would try something fun that someone suggested. I got myself super desperate (close to exploding) and then stood in front of the toilet. I know I usually pee for 45 seconds, so I set a timer on my phone for 25 seconds.

As soon as I started peeing, I started the count down. The second the count down finished I had to quickly tuck in penis and flick my waist band of my black joggers back up. Forcing my poor bladder muscles to clamp shut was seriously difficult. As I slid my little guy back into my boxers I could feel the flow subside, but a large leak escaped and made a big wet patch on the front. Luckily it's not too bad that it soaked through both layers much, so I'm going to sit and watch tv on the sofa and let it dry. 😄

I might do the same again soon as I have only emptied half my bladder and I'm sure I'll need it again before bed.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Sophie said:

A few minutes ago I arrived home from work bursting for a wee. As soon as I walked through the door I kicked off my heels and ran up the stairs to the bathroom, I hadn't even said hello to my husband and kids yet. I burst into the bathroom, wriggled my skirt up over my hips, and tore down my thong while sitting in one motion.

As soon as my buns hit the seat I started peeing heavily, it was shooting forward and jetting against the porcelain with a hiss because I was just perched on the front of the seat, ricocheting off the bowl and spraying my thighs and backside so I slid backwards a little while still peeing, a loud tinkle filling the room. It felt amazing to finally empty my bladder, that wonderful empty feeling taking over as the pain subsided. I peed for quite a while and got myself some toilet paper as the last drips fell from my labia. I reached between my legs and wiped then used some more to dry my bum and thighs. 

Finally clean I pulled up my thong as I stood and pulled down my skirt before flushing the toilet and washing my hands. I feel so so much better! 

Sounds like you really needed that Sophie must have been such a sweet relief to let all that pee flow out. 💦😋

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Well, I thought I would try something fun that someone suggested. I got myself super desperate (close to exploding) and then stood in front of the toilet. I know I usually pee for 45 seconds, so I set a timer on my phone for 25 seconds.

As soon as I started peeing, I started the count down. The second the count down finished I had to quickly tuck in penis and flick my waist band of my black joggers back up. Forcing my poor bladder muscles to clamp shut was seriously difficult. As I slid my little guy back into my boxers I could feel the flow subside, but a large leak escaped and made a big wet patch on the front. Luckily it's not too bad that it soaked through both layers much, so I'm going to sit and watch tv on the sofa and let it dry. 😄

I might do the same again soon as I have only emptied half my bladder and I'm sure I'll need it again before bed.

Dry now 😄

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This isn't an uncommon thing for me but it's fresh on my mind from this morning so I thought I'd share it.

My day started as usual with a quick loo break before getting my first coffee and sitting down to see what was happening in the world and play a few pointless games on my iPad.  I was soon on my second coffee and a quick bite, with a side of orange juice.  At this point I came to PeeFans to see what was happening here ... and time passed.  At this point I was quite horny and feeling the effects of my coffee.  It was also time to take a shower and get on with my day.

The hot shower felt good and I considered having a quick wank but decided I wanted to have some pee fun.  My penis responded quickly to some gentle stroking and I soon had a nice stiffie.  Then it was time to relax.  After short while I began to pee, the flow going almost straight up.  I directed the flow onto my chest and enjoyed the warm liquids spraying up from my cock as the hot water fell down on my head to wash it all away. It was bliss.

Theres nothing better than pissing on yourself through a hard cock ... unless it's doing it under a nice hot shower.

I really should do it more often but you have to be in the mood 😎

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2017 at 4:31 PM, wee wee girl 1 said:

I had a long wee wee this morning at work. I held on for hours. I waited until there was a queue for the ladies and stood in line squeezing my lips together. I felt little trickles dripping into my panties. I felt horny and my pussy was wet. When I got to it I had a long glorious wee. I spread myself wide open to feel it splattering. It was a loud wee. I loved it!

I bet someone thought “wow that girl has to go”!

no stopping a girl when she needs to go to toilet!

3 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Did something new today. I peed into the bath tub from standing outside of it lol. I was waiting for the shower water to warm up and was pretty desperate for a pee. The toilet was right there but that's boring. Just propped my leg up on the tub, aimed, and let loose. It was a lot of fun!

Hope this becomes a habit.

In my previous house, I used to stand in the shower and aim at the back wall of the tub, at least ten feet away. 

3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Did something new today. I peed into the bath tub from standing outside of it lol. I was waiting for the shower water to warm up and was pretty desperate for a pee. The toilet was right there but that's boring. Just propped my leg up on the tub, aimed, and let loose. It was a lot of fun!

Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed it @Bacardi. Definitely worth trying out these new things from time to time 🙂. Thanks for writing about it x

Yesterday my Wife after waking up came into the bathroom as I was standing at the toilet and said "hurry up I can't wait" so I said "you can either share or use the bath" so she reversed up to the bath and bent over not sitting on it and unleashed a massive yellow torrent backwards and straight over the side. She said "you'd better clean that up then"😃

• Haha 1
  • Hot 3

I just went swimming at my grandparents today and I had to pee while I was in the pool. Not wanting to track water inside, I went over to the back of their shed and peed. I think that will be my go to method for when I need to pee while swimming in a pool. 

• Like 3
On 6/22/2021 at 4:32 PM, Sophie said:

Girl I know that relief! I bet it felt absolutely heavenly to sit on the toilet and start urinating when you just couldn’t hold it anymore! I love the way you described it, I’m sitting here hard as a rock now 🙂

I can't sit through a movie without having to pee. So one day I took some doggie pads placed them in my cloth covered chair and watched a movie. Sure enough I had to go. I tried to hold it for as long as I could but it was just to much it came pouring out filled my pants with pee. I upped three times during the movie I was soaked with pee. Next time I'll try using a diaper see how many times I can pee in that. Oh the love of pee

• Like 1
On 7/17/2021 at 10:11 PM, Trevor99 said:

Went to the rec center pool this morning after my workout and had a small pee in there. Nothing too much

Good to hear you peed in the rec center pool Trevor99, but I wish you'd had a big pee there instead!  Please promise me you'll hold for as long as can next time - then emptying your bladder while in the pool so it all goes into the water.  

• Like 3