Post about your pee!

Loved that....   Great imagery and perfectly described.

Also might sound odd me saying this - but really nice too to read of you both sharing such an intimate moment without it all being about rampant sex.  Nothing wrong with when it is, but also nice to just enjoy a moment like that before getting back to the day's duties.

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Loved that....   Great imagery and perfectly described.

Also might sound odd me saying this - but really nice too to read of you both sharing such an intimate moment without it all being about rampant sex.  Nothing wrong with when it is, but also nice to just enjoy a moment like that before getting back to the day's duties.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! Most of our pees together are like that to be honest. It's nice to just share each others company and be a little sexy. Not everything has to lead to sex. 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...

Funny thing isn't it the human brain....     Whilst you're in bed, or if you'd been already wearing clothes then what are the chances your brain would continue to cope?

Yes you may have felt desperate, you may have still been squirming and pressing legs together, feeling your fullness pressing as though it were held only on the very last muscles in your urethra. But chances are your brain would have held it.

Yet because you're naked, brain allows bladder and muscles to consider the prospect of release there as you stand on the carpet. Brain knows you're not comfortably sitting on the toilet of course, but brain still considers allowing a trickle to run down your thigh or worse a complete flood to cascade down your legs to splatter on the carpet.  Why would brain do that?  Is it the colder air outside from under the duvet?  Are those goosebumps related to the cold or are they another trick played out by brain?

It must be a trick - after all, the action of dashing across the landing would surely agitate those clenched muscles if they really were on their final throes of keeping the flood held back.  Surely if you were as desperately full as brain was telling you, then there'd be splashes and a trail across the landing behind you?

Brain remembers that time you did loose control and ended up with soaked panties, brain reaches into the memory banks and paints that picture again, like it does every time it fancies making you think you're more desperate than you actually are.  Brain conjures up the spectres of you having to clean up before family see the mess, brain starts to belittle you, creating notions of humiliation. 

But no, in the end brain lets you make it safely to the comfort and respectability of a toilet seat. Brain whimped out in the end, pretending to let you have an accident and then keeping hold of your full bladder safely.

Does that make brain a perverted teaser or is brain your best friend and saviour from humiliation?    Well, we'll have to leave that to brain to decide I guess.

My Brain suggests the former.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Standing in the nude in front of the toilet this morning. I let my penis deflate from its morning wood and when i was semi hard i put my hands behind my head. I released and my pee poured out of my cock and crashed noisily into the toilet. After this hands free urination that lasted 51 seconds and shook by dangling member to rid of the last drops of pee and stepped away to wash my hands.

I posted this under Men Peeing With a couple erome video links but I went out two separate times because I wanted to do some naked exhibitionist peeing. The first was when I went out to a park and I went deep into the woods. I had so much water beforehand that I could barely walk with how badly I needed to let it all out. I stripped completely naked and started peeing hands free while shaking it all about. I even peed a little bit while running. Didn’t last long but it still was so satisfying to have it spray everywhere and on my legs. 

The second time I went to the back of an empty parking lot and I got naked again. This time I kneeled and started pissing while nude, using my car as cover. I made a nice big puddle on the concrete. The wind felt really nice against my skin and especially on my balls and butt. I almost got caught as well! The parking lot was massive but for some reason one woman decided to drive near where I was only to turn around and go all the way back. I had to quickly get back in my car and cover up but she didn’t see anything. 

• 5 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Once again I've just had a lovely wee with my husband. Please let me know if you want more of these! or if you would prefer I shut up 🙃

I woke up about 9:30 this morning and after rolling over I saw my husband was already awake. We shared a little kiss, said good morning and cuddled for a while, just quietly talking while enjoying each others company and the warm bed. After about 30 minutes Mark quickly kissed me and said "I need to pee" before moving the covers away. I needed a wee as well so I climbed out of bed with him and we walked across the landing to the bathroom together, closing the door behind us.

I stood at the sink and watched out of the corner of my eye as he took aim and started a loud stream directly into the middle of the toilet water. It was a beautiful sight but at the same time it was making me need to pee even more. After getting out of bed my need to pee had increased significantly and now I was struggling to stand still. Mark must have noticed because he looked over at me and said "Not much longer sweetheart" I smiled and replied "Take your time, I'm enjoying it." After about 15 seconds his stream quickly died down to a trickle and then drips. With a couple of shakes he was back in his boxers and it was my turn.

We swapped places and I turned my back to the toilet, looking at myself in the mirror opposite as I pulled my pink boyshorts down to my knees and sat far back on the seat in one motion. Seconds later a deliccate tinkle filled the room as I began my first wee of the day, my nectar mixing with his in the bowl. I idly twirled my hair around my finger, making conversation with Mark washing his hands as I enjoyed the relief of my bladder draining. My morning wee always feels fantastic no matter how desperate I am. I went for around 30 seconds and as my wee started to fade away I turned to my side for the toilet paper, wrapping it around my fingers as I pushed out the last drops in two short trickles. I reached between my legs and wiped front to back before standing up, pulling up my shorts at the same time. Looking into the bowl before I flushed I could see rather dark yellow water, with some pink tissue floating on top. I joined Mark at the sink and I washed my hands and splashed my face with water. i wrapped my arms around him and gave him a kiss. "I'm going to make coffee. Do you want some breakfast?"
"That would be lovely babe" I kissed him again and left the bathroom, heading downstairs to the kitchen.

Quite a story! Please continue. I love these less outlandish interactions.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree with @thlopp - nothing wrong with the less outlandish (and also nothing wrong with the outlandish too). 
If you’d written “This morning I got up. My husband wee’d and so did I. The end”. Now that would be mundane, but instead you’ve brought us right into the bathroom with you both. We saw what you saw, we know how you felt. Nothing in the slightest mundane in my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s just gone midday here and I’m 3 coffees down. Also have a bottle of water. I’ve had several pees already this morning and each of them have been quite strong and quite a relief each time. When I’ve had this much coffee it hits me quite quick but feels really good when I let it go. 
I’ve got a zoom meeting coming up in 20 mins but I’m not going to go before the meeting starts, I’m going to see when the next urge hits me! 

• Like 1
On 4/23/2017 at 4:27 PM, F.W said:

Not about me,but as its a nice afternoon im sat in the back garden,and my neighbours nice daughter is visiting them,shes about 24.Anyway over the fence i heard her say,"ill go for a wee,then be off"...of course my ears pricked up at this!So about 2 minutes later i hear their toilet flush.Hmmmm,i thought,nice,shes just had a wee there.I saw her go out the yard 5 mins later,very nice.I was thinking of her knickers for some reason,as i always do when i see a girl wearing a skirt..:15_yum:

That's hot! I love it when people say 'ill go for a wee!! It's such a turn on!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Audrey81 said:

Thought I'd share a wee I had from just now - I felt a lot of pressure in my bladder from holding off on a pee all morning and from also drinking a good portion of water at lunch. I slid my knickers down and sat on the toilet (not bothering to close the door as I was home by myself) and started to tinkle. It was one of those pees where it doesn't hiss but loudly splashes into the water. I wee'd for so long and remember thinking when will my stream stop? At one point I thought I had stopped weeing as it felt like only a few drops were falling from my lips, but I could still hear a loud stream hitting the water. I looked down between my legs at my vulva and a slow clear stream was still trickling out. Finally my pee died down to a tiny trickle and I wiped my pussy clean 🙂 

Nice post. Those pees where you forget you are peeing are always super interesting.

• Agree 1