Post about your pee!

On 11/7/2019 at 1:52 PM, Sophie said:

I nearly wet myself at work today! 😯

I have a break at 11:10 and I needed to pee before then but I was so busy preparing for my next lesson during my break I didn't have time to go to the toilet. The twenty minutes flew by and before I knew it I had a classroom of students waiting for me. I held it for another hour during my next lesson but by the time my classroom emptied I was absolutely bursting for a wee so I got up and went to the staff toilets as quickly as my heels allowed. I went in, tore down my trousers and thong and had my very much needed relief. 

Did any of your students have any idea how badly you had to pee?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 11/14/2019 at 3:20 AM, rajpatel1993 said:

Did any of your students have any idea how badly you had to pee?

I doubt it. I was sat down for the whole lesson and my desk is closed off at the front so you can't see my jiggling legs. If anyone did notice, they didn't say anything. 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Sweets said:

Most of the time mine are just normal. But just now was a pretty interesting one @UnabashedUser will be disappointed I didn’t video it.  But no time.  I ran out of ice tea had to make some more. So I had a root beer instead.  My bladder doesn’t like soda.  I was sitting in the living room reading figured it about time to go to bed. I picked up my dishes to take to the kitchen when the urge hit me. I’m walking to the kitchen and I have to go really bad out of no where. I put the dishes down and start for the bathroom. A little leaked out and ran down my legs. I took my slippers off I peed on them once already this week.  Made it to the bathroom no time to sit.  It was already dribbling out. Oh I didn’t mention I never wear panties around the house.  I stranded the toilet and and let it go. I swear 4 or 5 different streams I Peed all over the toilet seat in the back and even splash some in the floor beside it. Some how managed not to pee down my legs. But made one hell of mess 😈.  

I enjoyed imagining that.

• Cheeky 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I was sitting in the living room, my bladder is full. I'm comfortable but don't want to get up. Time keeps ticking by and the urge gets stronger.... I don't know how long I could take it... I found an empty soda bottle, and took my dick out and emptied my bladder into it. On a cold Saskatchewan day, that warmth felt great. 😏😉

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1

Yesterday I was hangover and felt lazy. I got up from my computer chair, and went near the window in the kitchen to smoke a cigarette. I opened the window a little just to blow my smoke outside, and lighted up my cigarette. Then, I suddenly felt an urge to pee! As I felt naugnty and lazy, I just unzipped my jeans, pulled my tiny penis out, and peed right there on the floor in front of the window. That was so relaxing! I did it again in the afternoon.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

As I came back from work this afternoon (dirty as hell with oil, grease and rust), I just dropped my lunch box at the doorstep, and stepped in the shower right away. After a few minutes feeling hot water on myself with the perfume of soap, I suddenly had to pee. No desperation, just the feeling of a bladder filling slowly. I wanted to have fun, but actually, peeing in the shower isn't a turn on for me. Not naughty enough (at all). I just stopped the stream of water, opened up the curtain, and turned my whole body, facing the side of the bath. Then, I released my bladder.. I was peeing over the bath on my dirty clothes on the floor whistle washing my hairs, not watching my peeing tiny dick at all.. That was soooo relaxing and naughty enough to enjoy a "shower pee". Right after tha last drops, my tiny penis became harder, and loocked for the ceeling. As I was already in shower, I began to toutch it and I came in just a few seconds. That was fun!

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
  • 2 months later...