Post about your pee!

Guest UnabashedUser
3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

A lady never tells ;) let's just say the shower took longer than usual.

Good clean fun. Lucky loofahs.

Edited by UnabashedUser
fix punctuation
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Sophie said:

Thought I'd mix it up a little and give you guys a live account of my latest (probably not greatest) wee! Unfortunately I cannot type at superhuman speeds so I'm jotting notes and turning them into fully legible sentences afterwards.

IIt's been about 5 hours since I've had a wee and I'm going to bed soon so I figured this would be a good time to empty my bladder. I'm heading upstairs now as I type this, somehow not tripping on the stairs and walking across the landing to my bathroom. My daughter is asleep but could wake up at any time so I've closed the door behind me but not locked it.

I've just hitched up my loose skirt to around my waist and pulled down my thong to my knees as I've sat down . I can already feel myself about to pee. Yep! I've been sitting for about five seconds and just started a gentle trickle. It feels so lovely to get some relief. I'm typing on my phone with one hand and idly snapping the elastic of my underwear against my leg.

I've been weeing for about 30 seconds and it's slowing down to a dribble now so I'm going to get some toilet paper to wipe with. Wrapping it around my fingers twice, tearing it off before sliding it off my hand and reaching between my legs to wipe front to back.

I'm nice and clean again so I've just stood up , pulling up my underwear at the same time and adjusting them a little . I've just flushed and I'm going to wash my hands before posting this. I hope you enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

So nothing special I was sitting on the back patio at my apartment looking at pic and reading treads when I realize I need to go. So instead of walking inside I just pulled my short leg up pulled IT out and just went on the patio. I was not a lot of pee but a lot fun doing it. Some splash on leg. I forgot to shake it to so more run done my leg.

• Like 4

So, as I was thinking about going to bed, I had to piss, so I sat on the floor and tried a new approach (I usually stand), what resulted was an intense feeling of pleasure i didn't know I could experience. It was like part of my body was holding it back, but at points, it would push it out of me in long spurts, which ended up making me horny again. So, I think from now on, that's what I'll do. :pissing: If anyone wants to see the resulting mess, just let me know and i'll post it somewhere.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

When i get in bursting,i tend to run upstairs,but i get my willy in my hand,and hold it as it fills up at the end,i know it takes me about 10 seconds to get there..then as i get to the loo,let it go,splash,oh the relief!!Obviously girls might be unable to hold their pee temporarily this way...:pissing:

• Hot 1
24 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

When i get in bursting,i tend to run upstairs,but i get my willy in my hand,and hold it as it fills up at the end,i know it takes me about 10 seconds to get there..then as i get to the loo,let it go,splash,oh the relief!!Obviously girls might be unable to hold their pee temporarily this way...:pissing:

Often I do much the same. When I've gone past the point where I can hold, I let my fingers do the holding for me. I have no idea what I'd do without something to grab onto. Girls, any suggestions?

• Agree 1
27 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Is this just me............?Has anyone ever peed into a glass jug etc,just to see what your urine looks like?Its often not always 100% clear sometimes with tiny floaty bits etc.Or is just me?:14_relaxed:

Fanny, I'm sure it's just you!

As one always concerned about my health, I'll often monitor my urine for color, volume, aroma and clarity. And when I play the role of doctor, I recommend others do the same. 

While I can make a froth worthy of the finest lagers, I've yet to come up with floaty bits. Perhaps it's all in your imagination or you need to get your eyes checked. Of course, you're welcome to get a second opinion.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Is this just me............?Has anyone ever peed into a glass jug etc,just to see what your urine looks like?Its often not always 100% clear sometimes with tiny floaty bits etc.Or is just me?:14_relaxed:

Oh my, yeah ! lolol  I was amazed at times how little yellow there was, well coming from someone that drink a lot of water, I am not surprised. It is actually very rare that I had my pee a dark yellow.

5 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Sephora,a pity we cant each fill a jug and look at each others pee.(I would look away OF COURSE,as you filled your jug,yeah right..)

Hahahahah  together perhaps not, but we can and take a picture ^wink^

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2017 at 4:37 PM, fannywatcher said:

I usually keep a Gatorade bottle around, so when I'm home alone and really have to take a leak, I can "measure" it. 

• Love 1
Just now, Sophie said:

I've peed in the bath a few times but never while I was in it. The shower however...

If you ever want some quick naughty fun with no more clean up other than a quick rinse, you could always squat and pee in the shower anytime even when otherwise NOT in it.

In actual fact, either because the toilet is in use or simply out of convenience, I have often heard of ladies peeing in the shower instead, none of them - as far as I knew - actually into peeing for pleasure.

I remember one drinking session I was at when a lot younger in this couple's flat. Curiously, their flat had everything including bathroom with shower and sink, but no toilet! Instead there was a communal toilet outside the flat and up some stairs, all way too much hassle. So the guys were told they could just pee in the sink, whilst the girls used the shower.

I pee in the shower every morning :) I should have made my previous post more clear.

I've peed in the shower a couple of times at parties where like you said, the toilet was occupied. I did once hop up on the sink and immediately climbed off because I didn't trust it to stay on the wall.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...