Post about your pee!

Once again this morning,woke up with "male problem".Needing a wee,yet body ready for"action",you get my drift?So got my pee bucket,and somehow managed to point it into the thing,but wouldnt go.Anyway,after a few seconds it began to subside,and had a nice long wee,quite noisy.Ahhhh,much better,got back into bed-bank holiday!..Guys can any of you pee while hard?I never can,its not supposed to is it?

I just had a wee in my shower!I was showering away when the urge hit me,maybe to do with all the running water.Anyway as i went i thought id would hold the spray over my "end",as i peed,it felt almost like someone was tickling it,and was a nice sensation as i urinated,the yellowy fluid running down the plug hole...Do any of you guys ever moisturise your penis after a bath or shower?Or am i weird?Because it feels really nice,all cool and smoothy...Give it a go,if "applicable" that is.:11_blush:

Not quite my last pee, but my most interesting one in a while. I was driving down a back road out in the country yesterday, when the urge came over me. Pulling over to the side, I stepped out and stood, aiming into the field in front of me.

No sooner than I was in full flow, a car came by. Since it wasn't a pickup, I figured they were sightseers out for a drive. I think I gave them a view they won't forget for a long while.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

I woke up this morning with only a light twinge from my bladder so I relaxed, made my coffee, and sat down with my iPad.  Over the next hour, with the help of the coffee and some water, my bladder started registering multiple requests to "take a break."

Eventually I relented and walked into the bathroom area of my hotel room.  Hmmm ... choices, choices.  I chose the full length mirror on the wall and proceeded to unleash my full flow onto the glass.  My pee ran down, pooling on the laminate floor, and slowly flowing across the floor.  Judging by the size of the puddle, I really needed the break. ?

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser

5 AM up early making coffee , Bonnie still asleep. Big day ahead for work. Open door is chilly outside 45 degs but it's light out and birds are singing. Stepped outside on rear deck totally starkers and over the edge of the deck, skinned back the Liquidator and let it fly for a refreshing long steamy bladder pleasing pee.

Ah the simple pleasures of a rural life.

Guest UnabashedUser
20 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

I just had a wee in my shower!I was showering away when the urge hit me,maybe to do with all the running water.Anyway as i went i thought id would hold the spray over my "end",as i peed,it felt almost like someone was tickling it,and was a nice sensation as i urinated,the yellowy fluid running down the plug hole...Do any of you guys ever moisturise your penis after a bath or shower?Or am i weird?Because it feels really nice,all cool and smoothy...Give it a go,if "applicable" that is.:11_blush:

Sometimes a bit of vaseline if chapped from prior oral activities the night before. Sometimes Bonnie doesn't know her own strength. She's able to suck-start a Harley.

Guest UnabashedUser
On 5/1/2017 at 1:31 AM, fannywatcher said:

Once again this morning,woke up with "male problem".Needing a wee,yet body ready for"action",you get my drift?So got my pee bucket,and somehow managed to point it into the thing,but wouldnt go.Anyway,after a few seconds it began to subside,and had a nice long wee,quite noisy.Ahhhh,much better,got back into bed-bank holiday!..Guys can any of you pee while hard?I never can,its not supposed to is it?

Can't do it either. Apparently there's a valve that keeps you from doing it -- or so they tell me.

It has been raining heavily here all day today.  I walked to the shop wearing a waterproof coat that comes down to just below my crotch.   i undid my fly before leaving and left my dick out of the fly, hidden by the coat.   I needed to pee, so I just stood in the middle of the pavement on a quiet street and let it flow under cover of the coat.  The pee fell between my parted feet. A car went past and there were a couple of people in the distance, but I don't think they sussed what I was doing.  When I finished, I carried on walking.  the floor was so wet from rain that nobody would have spotted my puddle.  I did tuck my dick away before going into the shop though.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

It has been raining heavily here all day today.  I walked to the shop wearing a waterproof coat that comes down to just below my crotch.   i undid my fly before leaving and left my dick out of the fly, hidden by the coat.   I needed to pee, so I just stood in the middle of the pavement on a quiet street and let it flow under cover of the coat.  The pee fell between my parted feet. A car went past and there were a couple of people in the distance, but I don't think they sussed what I was doing.  When I finished, I carried on walking.  the floor was so wet from rain that nobody would have spotted my puddle.  I did tuck my dick away before going into the shop though.

Gonna try that next time it rains

Got up quite early this morning,literally with the birds.So as i went down,it was a pleasant morning,i went into my back garden,to hang out some wet towels,in my trackie bottoms,and dressing gown..then felt i needed a wee.So,as it was fairly early,neighbours in bed i hope,i stood facing the house,flicked my willy out of my bottoms,and wee'd on the grass.First time i ever did it in my garden!However i heard a window open,2 doors up,so flicked willy back in,the last few drops,wetting my bottoms.Ewwww...Im thinking of getting one off in my garden next time!:11_blush:

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...

A few days ago, I was on a two-day road trip. I didn't stop any more than I wanted to, so I was pretty near desperate much of the time.

I was driving along one stretch of interstate with a long ways between facilities when my bladder started to get away from me. With one hand on the wheel and the other free to hold back the flow, I anxiously awaited the next exit and, almost in time, one did. Tires squealing, I took it and pulled off onto a side road, stopping by a stand of trees that shielded me from the highway. I hurried out of the car, only two or three drops escaping when I stood up, and walked the couple steps off the shoulder before I burst. The relief was amazing, so good in fact I repeated it two more times that day.   

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Got up in the middle of the night to pee (confession: I almost always do, as output tends to greatly exceed storage). And, pee I did.

As I reached the point where I'm usually finished, I noticed my stream continued flowing, though slower now. Then, as if tapping into a second bladder, it found what must have been another cup or two.

• Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Just had a rather tortuous pee this morning -- but I'm rather sore from the past two days of , uhm -- fun? Will be posting details later today about Bonnie and Susie and me. 

Without even having to show their body parts,unless they wish to,it would be nice if our lovely ladies could put pictures of their puddles,if they have a sneaky wee outdoors.:11_blush:

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Without even having to show their body parts,unless they wish to,it would be nice if our lovely ladies could put pictures of their puddles,if they have a sneaky wee outdoors.:11_blush:

I'll second that! Along with streams! One can be so naughty, yet anonymous.

Guest UnabashedUser

Lovely. Most descriptive.  The wetting of your bum invokes images most erotic as the wiping is more intensive and gratifying.

Of course you had to play with yourself, didn't you ? <grin>