Post about your pee!

This is what its all about,cant beat it!Ok,when im downstairs,my loo is upstairs,i use an old milk container,then tip it  out when i go to bed.About an hour ago...Sometimes,usually when im watching a dvd etc.Of course only if i dont have company i must add!Very convenient.:11_blush:

Edited by fannywatcher
  • Like 4

Mine was last night about 2.30am in the sink. My toilets been playing up and since I sleep naked I just walked into my ensure and used the sink. Always fun seeing my naked reflection in the mirror.  Not that I really like my body.  I'd happily swap it if it was possible.  But i love checking out my tattoos :-)

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Just got up,peed in the bucket that i use,just male laziness cant be bothered walking to loo,but as its in front of my dresser i can watch myself.This is just how my room is laid out,but its kinda fun..Didnt awake feeling naughty either today.for some reason in mornings i often do the hiss that we associate with women,then get up tip it out.Now coffee and weetabix!

• Like 2

A nice spring morning here, so thought I'd take advantage of the day and catch up on the outside chores. Wasn't out there more than an hour before my bladder urgently signaled for relief from the morning coffee. Walked over to a stand of trees where I stopped, unzipped and aimed at the stones in front of me. Being I was good and full, I achieved a healthy trajectory.

• Like 1

One night when I woke up to piss I went into my bathroom and didn't turn the lights on. I ended up hitting the back of the rim.

When I was staying at a friends place I had to take a piss in the middle of the night. He had his basement set up as his man cave and I was the only one awake. So I ended up having to piss and didn't want to go up the stairs because they made a lot of noise . So I thought to myself of what to do; I ended up pissing in a big bin he had in his workshop .

• Like 2

The enjoyment is in the detail..very nice.I often put paper down first,even in my own house,im thinking the neighbours can hear me going.:11_blush:Especially at night when its more quiet etc.Do you like to make a splash Sophie?

• Like 2

Several pees today - first was in the garden.  went outside wearing just a dressing gown.  sat on the swing chair which is slatted, moving the dressing gown from under me and leaving it open at the front as I like the cool morning air around me.   I was drinking amug of tea and I relaxed and peed through the slats onto the grass whilst drinking.   I didnt change position before or after peeing.

Next pee was in the shower.  Nothing special - just added my flow to that of the shower.

Later I went for a walk and crossed a footbridge with a circular ramp.  I peed from the top level through the railings onto the lower level of the ramp about 20 feet below.

in the evening, I went out into town.  I needed to pee, so went behind an advertising board next to a road and peed on the ground.   Finally when I was nearly home, I stopped by some flats and went into the hallway where I peed on the dirty old carpet.

Whilst I was out, I caught a girl peeing, which I will post separately.

• Like 3

After an evening of drinking 2 bottles of wine with my best friend and being hung over this morning (6:25am). Tell me that i am sexy, sitting and peeing long with eyes closed and still sleepy. Lolol

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Had a nice just-after-dawn back deck pee this AM as I was up very early doing some 'puter work and had coffee at 5 AM. Birds were yakking up a storm and it was very peaceful but a bit chilly this am.  Nice steam came from the stream and the patch of ground where it hit.  Titillating and refreshing, all at the same time. Shook if off thoroughly before resheathing my member and tucking it back into my sweats. Of course then another morning  hardon began to show itself, so I went in and woke up Bonnie  <grin>

Edited by UnabashedUser
add word

Maybe the girl you saw had been watching you herself?Or been weeing at the same time...mmmm,interesting.Somehow your phrase "i had nothing to wipe with but i wasnt exactly clean after running" piques the dirty mind somehow.:10_wink:

• Hot 1