Click here to remove ads
Admin

Lie about the poster above you...

The person above me once walked butt naked down Fifth Avenue in New York for a dare.

GOLD members can watch NEW & Exclusive Spywareonya Pee Videos in Full HD... Click HERE to upgrade now!

The person above me once walked butt naked down Fifth Avenue in New York for fun.

• Haha 1

The person above me just walked butt naked down Fifth Avenue in New York before squatting and peeing in full public view.

(Well at least it was fun imagining it, lol)

The person above me fantasises about riding snails into combat.

• Haha 1

The person above me once got three months paid leave by sticking a carrot in each ear and feigning temporary insanity

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Brutus said:

The person above me broke into someones house and bitch-slapped the owner for not having any valuables worth stealing.

or maybe I just peed on her face while my accomplices immobilized her:8_laughing:

ok, the person above me is a CIA secret agent that has been hired by the government to check how many people have public peeing fetishes, so to create a new energy-drink that compels people to pee a lot more and catch people short so to fine them for public indecency and increase the Govs income so to build more nuclear bombs

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The person above me just pissed on my leg and told me it's raining.

17 minutes ago, Brutus said:

The person above me just pissed on my leg and told me it's raining.

Yeah that is a complete lie

I would have just told you "Aaaaaaaaaaaahh really needed that, your legs works perfectly to avoid splashes!!!"

The person above me didn't kill Julius Caesar

The person above PEED in the Mississippi thus flooding New Orleans and causing Mardi Gras to be cancelled that year.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

The person above me is Princess Peach {From the Super Mario Bros}  nude using a squat toilet :3_grin:

Edited by will64

The person above me seems to have a split personality (to wit; note his icon)

The person above me knows everything about me

(it is obviously a lie elsewhere he would have known that Mardi Gras is one of my favourite festival of the year and I would have never played a part in its cancellation!!! Never been to New Orleans for the festival but one day I must find a way to go there and have a lot of public piss!!!:'))

The person above me once let me watch her pee!(except she didnt realise she was been watched,ha ha ha!):11_blush:

• Love 1

36 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

The person above me once let me watch her pee!(except she didnt realise she was been watched,ha ha ha!):11_blush:

Indeed a lie

I pee in a law-terrorized country almost once per day since I was fifteen years younger than I am, and at least two to three times per week, had public sex or at least BJ my man

And when I say publicly, I mean publicly, full daylight, with hundreds of people around, and without hiding at all

NEVER EVER got caught

How? Because I notice (Witch training, and not among the most funny) ALMOST EVERYTHING around me (and I therefore can Always chose the right moment)

a bit stressful sometimes but hey, whatever goes if you really want to never get caught and therefore be free to do that again and again and again and AGAIN

If I wanted to let Fannywatcher see me pee, I would have ringed his bell, have him opening his door, give him a kiss on his cheek, than walk to his living room, sit comfortably on his sofa, spread my legs and let my fountain go on his floor, leaving him with a little clean-up to do

Then, I would have napped my pussy with a scarf or a courtain, and allowed my arse to let out a little "appreciation" (maybe not that loud, but noticeable), sighed in relief, and then leaving his home to proceed with my shopping

Want a lie about him?

He have been told by me that I would have been uncomfortable to do something of the like

it is a lie, because unless I wanted to keep my I.D. a secret I would to something like that with great pleasure

He is gentle like few man, and I would be delighted to let him see me piss, right from the fountain

obviously, I already belong to somebody:

watching, not touching!:')

• Hot 1

The poster above me was seen on Jerry Springer with a group of Half naked Midgets having sex

6 hours ago, wetmanjf said:

The poster above me was seen on Jerry Springer with a group of Half naked Midgets having sex

That is something I miss amidst my sex exploits

Ok now one for connoisseurs

The person above me is just a common pet

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:39 PM, spywareonya said:

(it is obviously a lie elsewhere he would have known that Mardi Gras is one of my favourite festival of the year and I would have never played a part in its cancellation!!! Never been to New Orleans for the festival but one day I must find a way to go there and have a lot of public piss!!!:'))

Just be very careful doing that.  The police are very watchful for "indecent exposure" and they do throw people in jail for the slightest infraction if they see it.  Just watched some documentaries about it and they appear to be quite serious.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:26 PM, spywareonya said:

If I wanted to let Fannywatcher see me pee, I would have ringed his bell, have him opening his door, give him a kiss on his cheek, than walk to his living room, sit comfortably on his sofa, spread my legs and let my fountain go on his floor, leaving him with a little clean-up to do

Then, I would have napped my pussy with a scarf or a courtain, and allowed my arse to let out a little "appreciation" (maybe not that loud, but noticeable), sighed in relief, and then leaving his home to proceed with my shopping

Want a lie about him?

He have been told by me that I would have been uncomfortable to do something of the like

it is a lie, because unless I wanted to keep my I.D. a secret I would to something like that with great pleasure

He is gentle like few man, and I would be delighted to let him see me piss, right from the fountain

obviously, I already belong to somebody:

watching, not touching!:')

Whooo Baaby! This is SHIT HOT!

Edited by ndr1968pz
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ndr1968pz said:

Just be very careful doing that.  The police are very watchful for "indecent exposure" and they do throw people in jail for the slightest infraction if they see it.  Just watched some documentaries about it and they appear to be quite serious.

I know, I know, maybe we should try with Rio:')

No, better avoid that:

Think I would have some problems keeping my pussy loyal to Alex would I be put under arrest by a B.O.P.E. squad:')

58 minutes ago, ndr1968pz said:

Whooo Baaby! This is SHIT HOT!

@fannywatcher is a good friend of mine, a terrificly well-mannered man, and Always been very respectful of my life as a Witch. He earned that trust and that treatment from me. But nominations are Always open...;*

Ok the person above me is an alien, who wants to know humans fetishes to report back to his military squad; later, the alien government will use Nazi gold to Exchange modern USD (United States dollars) and invest in the most selling fetish. This would make the aliens very rich and one day they will support for the role of USA President one of them in disguise

• Agree 1

Shoot! Girl we already did it!  Didn't you see Mars Attacks (1996)?

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, ndr1968pz said:

Shoot! Girl we already did it!  Didn't you see Mars Attacks (1996)?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

That was one hell of a movie:')

The person above me can stick his shoes to the ceiling and live his life secretly upside down

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

BLUH!  BLUH!  BLUH!  BLUH!  BLUH!

The person above me once peed in the Amazon and turned it from brown to yellow.

Edited by ndr1968pz
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ndr1968pz said:

BLUH!  BLUH!  BLUH!  BLUH!  BLUH!

The person above me once peed in the Amazon and turned it from brown to yellow.

It would have been an improvement!!!

The person above me knows about that because he was there! He is an evil and intelligent giant anaconda in disguise

• Agree 1