Click here to remove ads
Admin

Lie about the poster above you...

The person above me was directly responsible for the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. His neighbour's dog told him to do it.
It's good to know at least my own dog didn't!

The person above me owns a carpet cleaning service. He's not above doing anything to get more business.

GOLD members get all of the adverts removed... Click HERE to upgrade now and remove these messages!

The person above me has taught his dog to talk to him . Since it seems no one ekse will listen to what he's saying .

The person above me chased a woman and her dog off of his yard when she squatted and peed next to a tree, leaving the dog to watch

The person above me would be very lucky to have a dog to talk to, since no one here seems to pay attention to him.

He also hosts concerts on his property, just so he can hide in the woods and watch women pee.

The person above me speaks with a forked tongue and doesn't believe in the truth at all .

The person above me and his wife once went for a joint job interview for a top law firm dressed as Batman and Robin. They were astonished when they didn't get the job and were puzzled as to what the interviewer kept laughing at.

The person above me was flunked out of school . As being unintelligent nor able to learn a thing / 2

The person above me once auditioned for a role in a stage adaptation of hairspray. He got rejected because he misinterpreted the shows theme and tried to piss on the leading actresses head.

The person above me has horns growing out of the top of his head :devilish: :coffee: :biggrin:

The person above me once went to the doctor and asked for a replacement ass because the one he's got has got a hole in it.

HA HA HA

The person above me tricks girls into peeing on his carpet . by luring them all in with lollipops made of other girls pee & frozen as a treat for the.

The person above me is jealous because the person above him tricks girls into peeing on his carpet by luring them all in with lollipops made of other girls pee & frozen as a treat for them.

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:57 PM, P-Spud said:

The person above me is jealous because the person above him tricks girls into peeing on his carpet by luring them all in with lollipops made of other girls pee & frozen as a treat for them.

The person above me - after an excess of LSD - once ran around in ever-decreasing circles in an unsuccessful attempt to disappear up his own asshole, because he thought the meaning of life was to be found there.

• Like 2

On 5/2/2017 at 11:38 AM, steve25805 said:

The person above me - after an excess of LSD - once ran around in ever-decreasing circles in an unsuccessful attempt to disappear up his own asshole, because he thought the meaning of life was to be found there.

and then he found his car keys and they both drove out of there..

• Like 1

The person above me must have been a horse in a past life, because he's attracted to women who get down on all fours and pee like one. 

• Like 1

The person above me has written a scientific dissertation on the interaction between hydrogen atoms and the anal passages of baboons!

^ Founded the Egwalrus fan club.

(Too soon to joke about it? :4_joy: )

• Haha 1

On ‎02‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 0:41 AM, Admin said:

^ Founded the Egwalrus fan club.

(Too soon to joke about it? :') )

Sorry, only just spotted this. If I were to set up a knobhead hall of fame, that name would immediately spring to mind, lol.

Anyway..........

The person above me has another fetish site we don't know about. It has something to do with balloons and elastic bands.

The person above me likes to have tea parties with gerbils.

• Haha 1

The person above me referred me to a kangaroo that does knee surgery. Well he messed up one knee so bad that he amputated my leg. Then decided to cut the other one off to make it look even. I called him up, furious and he said, "Sorry, I got a little jumpy during the operation."

• Haha 2

The person above me is the dark half of himself

quote for connoisseurs...

The person above me was arrested for mooning at the police after too many ciders

1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

The person above me was arrested for mooning at the police after too many ciders

Wasn't the post about LIES????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:') 

just kidding, never got arrested, when you're good at it, you always manage to get away somehow

Ok, something good, another one for connoisseurs

The person above me do not loves gummy bears

The person above me broke into someones house and bitch-slapped the owner for not having any valuables worth stealing.

• Haha 1