Click here to remove ads
Admin

Lie about the poster above you...

The person above me thinks Adolf Hitler is the coach of the German national soccer team

GOLD members can watch NEW & Exclusive Spywareonya Pee Videos in Full HD... Click HERE to upgrade now!

The person above me thinks that Herman Goering was a tennis coach for the Russian Tennis team in the sumer olympics

The person above me once got into such a blind panic over losing the keys to his spaceship,that he ran around in ever decreasing circles until he actually disappeared up his own asshole.

The person above me doesn't know how to tell the truth nor does He really care to .

The person above me won a gold medal in the Tokyo olympics for ballet dancing......and used to be a professional sumo wrestler

The person above me writes stories no one ever reads about

Some say that the person above me peels onions with his kneecaps, and that toilets were invented to wash potatoes in......all I know is that he's called the stig.

Ha Ha Ha ,

The person above me is really an alien being sent here to observe us and to report back his findings to the galactic collective from whence he came from in our distant future

This thread needs to be bumped because it's one of my favorites!

The person above me sleeps hanging upside down by his feet, from a light in his closet.

The person above me is a reindeer herdswoman in the forests of deepest Siberia, and keeps a pet hamster called Gary in her pocket

The person above me believes that He can beat Arnold Schwarzenegger at weight lifting

The person above me has three assholes and two dicks....but only one eye in the middle of his forehead

The person above me believes He can be invisible

The person above me thinks he comes from the planet Krypton, and likes to go out at night wearing underpants outside his trousers.

The person above me flies upside down

The person above believes in the X - Files and owns Her own space ship

The person above me is 20,000 years old, her childhood home was a cave, and her beloved dad was called Ug.

No I have pointed ears and a neck pinch that can kill

The person above me is an aliwn disguised as a human female . Scouting for intelligent people to breed with

The person above me is actually the Queen of England...and she pees her panties

The person above me likes a dry bed to sleep in . That the last person who accidentally wet in his bed was tossed out in the freezing snow , for doing so

The person above me is the mad military dictator of Kazahkstan.....and he has a secret plan to invade and conquer Outer Mongolia, beginning by infiltrating the enemy forces with armoured vehicles disguised as yaks. He is also an admirer of other conquering dictators, and is the owner of this pet cat called Adolf....

kitler.png.0a9c9102dbd61c2d4617a7d40af9ff36.png

• Like 1

Resistance is Futile ! I shall conquer all who oppose me ! !

The person above me has no common sense whatsoever . Plus His knowledge of History is very poor .

The person above me speaks backwards so all his words come out sounding just like a garbled mess. He also has a penchant for neon pink bras and skirts and wears them daily, along with a pair of stripper heels.