Click here to remove ads
Admin

Lie about the poster above you...

The person above me knows the female vampris , Elivria :devilish:

GOLD members can watch NEW & Exclusive Spywareonya Pee Videos in Full HD... Click HERE to upgrade now!

The person above me lies even if it's true or not . So who really knows for sure :geek:

The person above me can shoot flames out of his fingertips while he is hopping around on one foot in the middle of a traffic jam on a busy street.

The person above me can freeze people in mid - step . by them just glancing Her way

The person above me once had a double sex change operation that changed him into a female and then back into a male again.

The person above me walks to work daily . Because He hates cars . Since they make to much noise and cost to much to put gas in them to run them !

The person above me is really a vampire who spends his days in his coffin resting and posting on here, and his nights out looking for victims. Instead of liking to suck their blood, however, he lets them suck his blood! :laugh:

• Like 1

The person above joins me in my nightly searches for lovely victims to which to partake from them their essence whether it's blood / their Golden nectar . We both survive and flourish from our nightly partaking . She's so alluring . That it's easy for me to capture and take what I want . Leaving for her what I find for her to relish in for herself . She's a Beautiful vampris . That can entice anyone to be taken under Her spell :devilish:

The person above me believes that he should receive an Olympic gold metal for hoarding more used paper towels than anyone else in the world.

Note: His house was also featured on a show about the biggest hoarders.

The person above me is one of Santa's little helpers, and spends most of her spare time making toys for children and feeding the reindeers. She claims to live in the USA but really lives in an ice palace somewhere near the North Pole. And she has carnal knowledge of Santa Claus!!!!

The person above me preys on young women . Fanasizing about how to go about entraping them in his snare . Then takes them to his cave to torture and make them scream

The person above me some times thinks to much about SEX ! !

Its suppose to be a lie Kevin!

Kevin is actually mayor of his local community, and was recently awarded a medal for his money saving campaign to close all the public toilets

Some times I goof :notworthy:

The person above me try to leaps tall buildings in a single bounce ! !

The person above me enjoys watching snail races in slow motion, and once campaigned unsuccessfully for bungee jumping to become an olympic sport.

The person above me likes to wear stockings anf be called hilda.

The person above me wants to be known as a woman and be called Barbie

The person above me was born Julie, and had a sex change in Thailand. His penis was created from scraps they had lying around the operatibg theatre.

The person above me operated on frankenstein . To learn how to do those sex change operatins he had wrote about above me .

The person above me insists that he was the last man to ever walk on the moon....but he was on LSD at the time...:laugh:

The person above me needs no reason in telling the truth since he doesn't know right from wrong / wrong from right either in what he has said .

While the person above me was a school his french teacher gave extra lessons, and was the first to introduce him to golden showers

The person above me thinks He really knows who I am on here and what I like .

Though if a Beautiful French woman teacher giving me a Golden Shower would , '' Make My Day ! ! " :tongue: LOL