Click here to remove ads
Admin

Lie about the poster above you...

The person above me propels herself at light speed through spacetime, with the power of her own farts.

• Hot 1

GOLD members can watch NEW & Exclusive Spywareonya Pee Videos in Full HD... Click HERE to upgrade now!

7 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

The person above me propels herself at light speed through spacetime, with the power of her own farts.

the only lie is that about actually reaching light-speed

people here around really don't understand how much do I fart, and how good (bassy, the squishing ones are pathetic, if a woman wanna be nasty, she must do it the right way🤣) they are, not only for the feeling of kinkiness, but also for the liberation in itself

I'm not, by the, way, lactose intolerant or what: I just fart a lot! also during sex, but more than anything while receiving massages, or performing oral sex (which is usually a turn on for the person who is receiving it, Alex or a lucky girl, can you imagine, you're having a girl as hot as me knneling in front of you slurping your cock, you close your eyes to enjoy my tongue making miracles on your cock's tip, and all of a sudden you are almost startled by a huge fart, you open your eyes and look down to me astonished, and I smile naugthily without even putting your cock out of my mouth, with that expression like "what else should a lady have had to do, feeling the need?")

now a lie

the person above me is Steve the monkey

untitled.png.4d2eca3f93f3100c70ea830b15af1103.png

from Claudy with a Chance of Meatballs (awsome movie😍)

• Haha 1

The person above me was once arrested for mooning at a police officer.....Image result for mooning icon

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

The person above me was once arrested for mooning at a police officer.....Image result for mooning icon

as already said somewhere else, some cops are heroes kicking criminals butts

but beside those glorious warriors, I say ACAB (anarchy joke/slogan, All Cops Are Bastards)

but since in my country public indecency is a major crime, I'm smart and I would never moon to one of them (though once I asked a Group of Young sexy soldiers if could squat behind their jeep to piss while among town)

the person above me created the ass-toon pic by taking a selfie ahahahahahahahahah

• Haha 1

The person above me uses a flying carpet for transport.

No pissing on it allowed, lol.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

The person above me uses a flying carpet for transport.

No pissing on it allowed, lol.

I would never piss in my Flying carpet

but I could piss down on people!!!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, steve25805 said:

with the power of her own farts.

with all these videos I am shooting of my piss, I should make one of my farts🤣 they're sexy!