International question acceptance of naughty peeing?

Hi, I'm a millennial living in the very liberal city of Seattle on the west coast of the U.S.A. where I find most people are not accepting of naughty peeing, and in naughty peeing I mean peeing indoor places where your not supposed to pee. I'm not talking about out of desperation but for fun, a rush, and or sexual arousal. Intentional Naughty Peeing also seems pretty rare where I live. The only way to network to find others who are into indoor naughty peeing seems to be the internet. I am curious if there are other places in U.S.A. or elsewhere in, North America, Asia, Europe, Africa, Oceana, The Middle East, Latin America, or Island nations, where naughty peeing is closer to socially acceptable, easier to talk about, and or more common. I'm just curious about people reading this if any of you who live in a place different from me find naughty peeing perhaps closer to socially acceptable, more common, and or easier to hook up with, become friends with, and or date people who you meet up with in person who are into naughty peeing?  

Hmm, this is a tough one to answer. I'm in the US as well but I suppose you could find countries where sexual exploration and freedom is more celebrated. Bangkok, Thailand for example is known for its prostitution scene. The point is that if you find a place that is open to sexuality in general, logic would suggest that you'll find a lot of people that share your interests. Naughty peeing specifically will be hard to find because its very particular. 

I guess the definition of 'Naughty' implies that it transgresses what most would consider acceptable. That said my friends (who are not in to pee) are much more accepting of where I pee when we go out (in the UK) than a lot of folks on pee forums who think I am the devil incarnate!

PP

Edited by Paulypeeps
  • Like 1

Well for the most part a lot of Naughty peeing is mostly fantasy, along with what Pauly said. It's just a really "out there" part of the pee fetish. From what I have seen/read/etc the best idea is to do naughty peeing at a friends place or someplace private.  

It'd be one thing if you where into wetting or some other parts of the fetish, but what your talking about is like someone who's into BDSM walking their sub on a leash or something like that.  Of course people are going to have a problem with someone wanting to pee in public  places, You would just need to manage it like other people do with their fetishes.

Now if you where talking about finding someone to date who's into pee; that would be a different story. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2017 at 4:15 PM, Paulypeeps said:

I guess the definition of 'Naughty' implies that it transgresses what most would consider acceptable. That said my friends (who are not in to pee) are much more accepting of where I pee when we go out (in the UK) than a lot of folks on pee forums who think I am the devil incarnate!

PP

Perhaps in London there are more people who are ok with naughty peeing, or in other words peeing indoor places other than the toilet, shower, or bathtub. Peesearch is based out of London I believe, and both you PP, and Sinna live in London while you two are both women who I admire for your courage to be out to the public about your love for peeing places other than the toilet. I am not out publicly about my naughty peeing fetish, I stay anonymous, although when I make online friends on here they can contact me and get to know more about me.

In person some of my friends know, some of them are ok with it, one of my friends who's a healer has psychologically processed it with me which I like. Some of my friends are ok with my pee fetish because they are weird in other ways. Some of my friends think I'm pretty weird. One of my friend's is grossed out by me telling her about my love for peeing on public bathroom floors, and leaving it there, and thinks its wrong, yet her being grossed out by it, and telling me it's bad, turns me on, and makes it more fun. 

On 20/04/2017 at 6:15 PM, Paulypeeps said:

PP

You make a good point, PP.   Since "naughty peeing" implies going against the rules, it would logically follow that it goes against the morals of most people in that area.  If it was more accepted, it wouldn't really be naughty any more.

If, however, you're just wondering whether there are places that are more relaxed about peeing indoors without using the toilet, I think you'll find there are but only on the micro scale (i.e. Amongst friend groups).  PP obviously has such a circle (lucky girl :) ).  There are definitely places where public peeing, against buildings and so on, is more accepted.  

Finding a place where pissing the hotel lobby carpet is accepted seems unlikely (have to do that when no-ones around lol).

• Agree 1