Peeing as a turn OFF?!

Guest WetFetishCat

I've been monitoring my video sales recently and noticed a lot of guys have been purchasing the toilet pees and POV pees rather than the ones where I pee on the carpet or in the panties. Last week I did ask one of my customers if he was interested in seeing any of those carpet or naughty pees, but he said they don't do it for him. He, like a lot of people I've sold to recently, seem to prefer the casual, every-day-pees and the ones that make it feel like they are getting peed on.

I gave this some thought as I wasn't sure there was anything about peeing I don't like but on reflection there are a couple:

Stale pee, I like the act and sensation and view but once the piss has happened thats my interest over, so pissing in a glass for example is horny but I wouldn't do any more with it. I know some love a drink from the glass but that does turn me off whereas drinking from the source is a turn odd.

Using peeing to degrade people. Again some see this as a sub/dom act but I see it more as fun for mutual pleasure.

Otherwise, I can't think of anything else I don't like :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just thought of another turn off, I would have edited my earlier post but I guess the edit button times out.

Pissing on pictures, what is that all about, and wanking on pictures as well. Both seem very popular but do nothing for me at all.

I quite love a forum where you could have intelligent discussion about these sort of topics.

I personally enjoy most things related to watersports. Although I'm personally only interested in females bathroom habits, never my own. So as far as "turn-offs" go, anything with guys peeing at all. Male genitalia grosses me out, no offense of course to anyone who does enjoy it.

I suppose I don't really care for desperation either. I don't like anything that would involve my partner feeling uncomfortable or being upset or anything like that. Depsite having some pretty weird and hardcore fetishes, I still like everything to be sweet and affectionate and cuddly. So no like dominance attached to the act or shame or anything like that.

Aside from that, I'm one of those few that LOOOOVE drinking pee, it's probably my favourite aspect of the whole fetish. Golden showers are nice, but they usually go by too fast. It's sometimes hard to really fully enjoy the act to completion when you're only getting peed on for like 10 seconds or so. I try to catch some in my mouth while it's happening, having the taste on my tongue helps kinda prolong the whole wonderful experience. I personally really enjoy the taste, I even like it fairly strong. While sometimes the stuff that's a much darker amber or almost orange can be a lil too bitter. I definitely prefer a stronger sort of chicken soup colour over it just being totally clear and tasting like warm water.

I have a big thing for being able to taste/consume something that's a product of the person I'm attracted to. There's just something so intimate IMO about drinking fluids that's come from their body and their most inherently sexual and intimate of parts. But I understand it's not for everyone.

As another poster mentioned stale/cold pee is definitely no fun either. While I actually do enjoy drinking it from a cup (although right from the source is always better) pee definitely has a really short shelf life. I can only really enjoy it when it's still fresh and really warm. Even like 10 mins later or so it's almost too cool to drink.

• Like 1