Woman admits to peeing on toilet seats

Here is an article where a woman freely admits that she pisses on toilet seats on purpose for her own enjoyment.

So what does everyone think of her? I know some people won't like her and have legitimate reasons. Personally I find it sexy as hell. And to the ladies, do you also enjoy doing this or are you courteous to your fellow females? Does it depend if the toilet in question is clean or a total mess like a bar or club toilet that has been the victim of drunken full bladder hover aim? :12_slight_smile:

http://reductress.com/post/confession-i-pee-all-over-public-restroom-toilets/

Edited by Brutus
  • Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser
11 hours ago, Brutus said:

Here is an article where a woman freely admits that she pisses on toilet seats on purpose for her own enjoyment.

So what does everyone think of her? I know some people won't like her and have legitimate reasons. Personally I find it sexy as hell. And to the ladies, do you also enjoy doing this or are you courteous to your fellow females? Does it depend if the toilet in question is clean or a total mess like a bar or club toilet that has been the victim of drunken full bladder hover aim? :12_slight_smile:

http://reductress.com/post/confession-i-pee-all-over-public-restroom-toilets/

My admits to 'hovering' when the toilet's messy, but does it with the seat up. She also admits that her aim can wander if she's had a few drinkie-poos but that's understandable.

9 hours ago, nopjans said:

While I am sure there are plenty of women who feel this way, and I find that sexy as hell, Reductress is a satire site like The Onion.

Oh damn so its all fictional bullshit?

Hi Sophie.

I can see the picture you posted,  but I cannot see any pictures in expererg's post near the top of the thread.

Instead, in expererg's post, I see two messages saying "Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it."

5 hours ago, Sophie said:

Can you guys see this?

large.57eb6858dfe52_Snapshot1(30-10-2015

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Brutus said:

The funny thing is that this thread has now turned into everyone trying to see the pictures. Lol

:14_relaxed: Well, I would love to be seeing a real woman peeing on the toilet seat while I was actually present, but that doesn't seem to be an option for me today. :37_disappointed:

On 3/27/2017 at 4:51 PM, expererg said:

Here are all she posted (here or on amateurvoyeurforum.com) :

large.57eb6858d9530_Snapshot1(30-10-2015

large.57eb6858d376d_Snapshot1(30-10-2015

large.57eb6858edf33_Snapshot2(30-10-2015

156206.jpg

156207.jpg

156208.jpg

large.57eb6859036c2_Snapshot2(30-10-2015

156212.jpg

156209.jpg

large.57eb68590847d_Snapshot3(30-10-2015

156210.jpg

large.57eb6858c7178_Snapshot1(30-10-2015

large.57eb6858e4c7d_Snapshot2(30-10-2015

large.57eb6858cd8e4_Snapshot1(30-10-2015

large.57eb6858e9792_Snapshot2(30-10-2015

large.57eb6858b4aa9_Snapshot1(30-10-2015

large.57eb6858c0509_Snapshot2(30-10-2015

large.57eb6858af274_Snapshot1(30-10-2015

large.57eb6858baf0d_Snapshot2(30-10-2015

150060.jpg

150061.jpg

150062.jpg

150063.jpg

150064.jpg

If anyone has more or know where to find more of this awesome girl, I'll be really interested. True naugthy piss like this is not that usual, I would really be glad to get everything she made.

I also believe (though no hard evidence) that she posted some nice stories on misterpoll, about pissing inside people's cars : http://www.misterpoll.com/users/333435

The nickname is very close (Kate<3 / Catie<3) and the kind of fetish too.

Anyone has more ?

Yeah if anyone has videos PLEASE share or direct to where they are. I'm dying to see her piss in peoples cars!

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Quite a few pee related polls on misterpoll though those poll results/numbers are definitely not legit. If those are true then i'm living on another planet. Seems like many users/trolls have their fun over there.

As for kate<3, you can say i'm a 'fan' of hers since a saw the posts of a friend of her posting some of the above pics on amateurvoyeurforum. Her friend was about to upload more pictures but that never happened sadly. At one point a kate<3 popped up over there claiming she'd start uploading as she got into nude modeling and started to feel more comfortable now in posting through herself rather than a friend. Stating the actual act doesn't do anything for her but she gets turned on doing it for people. But there was never any content uploaded by her sadly.. 

As for the catie stories on misterpoll i think they are too far over the top so it's hard to believe all of those. And what gets me confused is that the user catie<3 at one time in the process states that she is a young girl from London...and her only picture over there is photoshopped.

Don't get me wrong, the stories are greatly entertaining! And who knows....the pictures on here are daring as hell and they are definitely legit. The time she was active on misterpoll ('14 until recent 07/16) falls perfectly in the time she started appearing elsewhere and the writing style seems similar.  So i think that this is actually her writing those stories on misterpoll. Whatever the reason....maybe she is just expressing her secret desires and those stories are the result of her fantazising about those kind of things in case they aren't real. I like the thought. If i am wrong and this whole thing is just made up by some exbf who just had some pics left of her and is toying around then it is what it is and i am the fool.

I just hope more content of her will scratch the surface someday. Kate<3 if you read this: please come back!!!

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Remi said:

what gets me confused is that the user catie<3 at one time in the process states that she is a young girl from London...

If you look closely at one of the pics where she pees inside the parked car, the steering wheel is on the right side, which means it's very likely in the UK. So it would match with the statement she's living in London.

Admin, could you move the lasts 4 posts into a separate thread "Looking for Kate<3" or something similar ? Maybe this would help give some visibility and someone who has more info might see it ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, expererg said:

If you look closely at one of the pics where she pees inside the parked car, the steering wheel is on the right side, which means it's very likely in the UK. So it would match with the statement she's living in London.

That's not what got me confused but rather that she posted an age of u18, and that post is from 2015. And on her voyeur post she stated she's starting to make a name for herself in New Zealand and Australia in terms of modeling which would also fit the steering wheel position.

Maybe we just need to hire some Sherlock Holmes kind of guy to find her stuff :1_grinning:

• Like 1