There are women who prefer to pee in the mouth of a man instead of using the toilet?

Hi all! I wonder if the man is able to quickly swallow everything without losing anything and make mess and clean up pussy  after there are women who prefer to pee in his mouth instead use the toilet? It would be more comfortable, more practical for them?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Sephora said:

Well, my man tried and he can't, even in different positions or angles.

I actually like to spill some on purpose.  I love it when she wets my beard, and I like to feel it running down onto my chest.

I have swallowed without spilling any when drinking a woman's pee in bed,  but only small amounts. I've never tried to swallow everything from a full bladder.

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, gdawg said:

Where can I meet these women?

If you find out, tell me

From what I've seen, women can flow a lot faster than men. I doubt I could wolf it down without spilling. Ideally, I'd like a partner who got off on this and who would feed it to me in spurts while I lick her in between them. Hopefully, she would lose control in climax and just flood me!

In our case it's not a preference, is the sexy fun of it. Neither Mary or I like to drink lots, don't mind filling mouth, but mostly let it run out again. Maigh has a good try of chugging it down, but she can't keep up either, maybe a quarter will foam and froth back out.

If there was a choice, I think the potty would win most times, we don't have a dominating type of relationship, but when we are 'in a mood' anything can happen, and usually does.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Scot_Lover said:

In our case it's not a preference, is the sexy fun of it. Neither Mary or I like to drink lots, don't mind filling mouth, but mostly let it run out again. Maigh has a good try of chugging it down, but she can't keep up either, maybe a quarter will foam and froth back out.

If there was a choice, I think the potty would win most times, we don't have a dominating type of relationship, but when we are 'in a mood' anything can happen, and usually does.

I must agree with Scot on this one, most of the time I like to sit and not think and be alone. That being said, when the mood does strike and I am in a dominating mood, I expect him to do his duty and let me use him.

In the basement where we watch tv, we don't have a powder room so I would have to go back upstairs. And to be honest, I will use him just to avoid going upstairs.. LOL

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 11/06/2017 at 6:59 PM, Scot_Lover said:

In our case it's not a preference, is the sexy fun of it.

Same for me if I understand you correctly.   I love the sexy intimacy of it.   I like the little thrill of pleasure that a woman has when I invite her to put her pussy in my mouth and piss.  I've never really tried to swallow it all, because I prefer to let it spill over me.

When it becomes a turn on moment, this is where I find it interesting because I like to see his reaction, his eyes get a glaze and he has a desperate state of mind. A perfect example was yesterday, my man is not working for a few days so during the day, he would text me at work and talking about golden showers. I knew that he was horny so I told him to be ready for when I walked in.

I have been holding it in for a while, once I got to our driveway, I had to stay in the truck for a while to let the urge go by. Thank good because, that moment would of been an accident waiting to happen. When I walked in, he was in position laying down already. I shut the front door and locked it, lift my skirt and squatted. To be honest, I did no care where it was going, or if he was choking, the relief was on the top of my list.

The best part, I don't need to clean up :-)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...
On 08.05.2017 at 8:29 PM, Sephora said:

Well, my man tried and he can't, even in different positions or angles.

With the help of some practices he could become almost perfect :)
The best position would be to stand almost on his knees, with his head on back supported by his hands forming like a chair for you.

You can sit down and he can stick his lips to your pussy and with little attention nothing will flow out.

Edited by GoldenKid
  • 1 month later...
On 10/9/2017 at 2:59 AM, drinkmein said:

I just like to do it while he pleases me. He uses his tongue while I lay down... Relaxed. Fingers added. A leak becomes a hot stream. 

Nice to hear a woman describe my favourite fantasy. How does he feel about it?