Hi! I'm new to this forum. Been peeking around a bit before I said hi. I'm looking to chat with likeminded individuals. I love pissing and love women who are into the same thing. I am bisexual but mainly looking to chat with other women (sorry guys). Let me know if you're interested. :)

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:25 AM, Misslittlecutie1 said:

Hi! I'm new to this forum. Been peeking around a bit before I said hi. I'm looking to chat with likeminded individuals. I love pissing and love women who are into the same thing. I am bisexual but mainly looking to chat with other women (sorry guys). Let me know if you're interested. :)

I'm trying to PM you since you started following me but Always had problems. Since it seems that the thing is not settling I state here plain and out: I want to chat with you, if you decide to appreciate me unwithstand the fact that I am married, 'cause my man is utterly polite and devoted to my privacy when it comes to my lesbian half. Try to PM me and let's see if I can reply.

If you only want, obviously. I hope I didn't embarassed you by publicly writing this but couldn't wait for more to contact you

• Like 1
  • Love 1