Masturbating with diapers

DiaperFun

Hi

Masturbating in diapers is just as entertaining and fun as it is to pee on them. You can also pee in diapers even when you masturbated in them, I myself have urinated in diapers as I masturbated in and it worked surprisingly well. I have also received many dry orgasms in diapers who feels just as comfortable as wet orgasmer.Enda little downside may be that the diaper swells perhaps not as much as it does when you just drown it by peeing on it.When I masturbate , I always do it in my diapers.

I masturbate 4-6 times a week and the same diaper is used over and over again . I use different techniques when I masturbate for example , I usually rub my penis with a soft brush on the underside of the penis head a few times until I feel a very pleasant tingling sensation in the body, stops for a moment, and repeat the operation again. I hold back the ejaculation by squeezing the PC muscles in the perineum so that I just feel wonderful dry multiple orgasms and when I decide to ejaculate I put the diaper against the penis and enjoying the view when the diaper is receiving everything.

• Like 1
SomethingI have done a couple of times myself . Though I allow myseld to ejaculate and orgasm right off . Not delay it any . Because I might not have enough time to enjoy a lengthy masturbation session while wearing a diaper at times .:cautious:

I liked reading your experience of how you have enjoyed masturbating in a diaper:thumbsup:

Please , keep on posting your experiences . They are interesting to read about them. :)

Thanks for you like my posts.

No big mess to clean up after wards and easy to collect and then toss in the trash can when finished :)

Or continue to pee on it.

I have done it and enjoyed it. Actually they're perfect for masturbating in.

Yes they are the best. Thanks for your rating.

• 2 weeks later...

I've also done it many many times. One time I was on the phone with tech support for something with my computer, and I suddenly really had the urge to go. It came out of nowhere and I knew I would fill my diaper any minute. There was no point in hanging up since I was on hold and wearing a diaper, so I let go and totally filled my diaper. I completely soaked it too. I was so turned on at this point I laid down on my bed and started humping the bed through the diaper and right as someone picked up and asked what I needed help with I came really hard in my diaper. I spent the next 20 minutes in my wet, full, and sticky diaper before the call was over and I could shower.

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I enjoy masturbating in my wet diapers all the time. I sometimes use a vibrater but holding it on the outside of the diaper on top of my penis. If I hold back from cumin I get a much stronger orgasm. I sometimes wet my jeans and do the same thing. The sensation I get from wet orgasms is awesome.

• 8 months later...

Several years ago I had a prostatectomy. I had to wear Depends for a year or so after. I started with the full diaper model but soon found the smaller size was sufficient (and a lot cheaper :-) They would hold a remarkable amount! I used to enjoy filling them.

Eventually weaned myself off them. Sometimes I miss that warm feeling.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Although I've never worn panties, I have jerked off on several pairs and pissed on some lying in a clothes basket in a bathroom. Great fun.