Wetman's News Thread

wetmanjf

Hi all. This thread will be dedicated to updating you on the latest posting on various pee sites around the net.

Let me know if you have any suggestions or questions...

Wetmanjf :biggrin:

Update 2-6-14

HD wetting just posted a new video called 3 girls in the shower with Sosha Alisha and Carly. Two of the girls wet their pants and then they shower with their clothes on finally all 3 get naked :wink:

Sneakypee also updated with the sexy Angel Long sitting on a fence by a VERY busy road and peeing as traffic zooms past. :inlove: McKenzie gives us a Great rear view piss standing by a pole.

Sinna has update her site with a clip titled Extreme desperation, big bulge and belly wave, very long peeing. Looks Great !!!

• Like 2

New Updates around the net. 2-7-2014

Sinna has added a new video titled "Outdoors at night, accident on a swing into my jeans"

Rebekah Dee's NeedaPee website has updated with a rare double golden shower scene described below. Nikki By The Way is a well known Pandora and Sneakypee girl aka Tiffany :wink:

"When Nikki and I soaked our first victim a few weeks back the scene generated a lot of feedback, you were gushing with praise with some reporting it to be their most favorite Needapee clip to date! That's some accolade so here in this latest scene we attempt to make it even better. We power dress in bikinis and punish (or should that be treat?) our latest victim! Oh what joyous fun, any other volunteers?"

Skymouse Wetting her panties last offering is a video titled "Fireside Panty Wetting" featuring the lovely Natalia. A beautiful multiview pee.:inlove:

Ineed2Pee last updated on Feb 3rd with the following video.

It's Katie Morgan looking girl next door in a sexy white T, jean skirt & pantyhose on this sunny day. Will she make it to work with her full bladder & pee into the toilet or piss her panties & pantyhose outside? I know what team you're rooting for! She feels it coming out so she sits down only to piss herself & pantyhose outside!

Bound2Burst Updated on Feb 3rd with a new video set Jasmine Set 10. 2 videos Desperate Struggle and Three Times Late make up this update.

Keep checking back for more website updates

Wetmanjf

Updates for Sat 2-8-2014

Sinna has updated with 2 new clips: "Desperate big belly drink and hold challenge" and "Raunchy piss floor masturbation and pullover peeing"

Miss Piss Most recent update was "Peeing LIVE on Cam"

Skymouse wetting her panties updated on 2-7-14 With a video of Faye titled "White Panty Wetting" Great video with Faye..lot's of desperation talk..a huge flood and a wonderful bare ass and pussy shot as she pulls down her knickers to inspect the damage. :biggrin:

Skymouse's next upcoming LIVE webcam for members is as follows: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 with REBEKKA RAYNOR: wetting & desperation live show! 8:00 pm GMT to 11:30 pm GMT (3:00 pm EST to 6:30 pm EST).

Wetmanjf

I've got some "Behind the scenes" info to be on the lookout at Sinna's website for a new clip titled :

"Stretching exercise with hissing wetting accidents"

Coming soon !!

My apologies to wetman!!! The clip was indeed scheduled and released 15 minutes later, BUT at the end of my store instead of the beginning, due to a mistake I made with the order number. It is now in my store and as you see from the date and time, I did indeed add the clip. Sorry wetman, this was really not meant to cause you discomfort!

I am adding a new clip soon

No discomfort at all Sinna.....glad the clip is where it should be...I know it's great like all your clips !!!

Updates for Feb 10th 2014

Sinna has updated with the clip 'Stretching exercise with hissing wetting accident'

Sneakypee updated today with 2 clips. Mini-Minx walking naked and peeing and Billie Rai Flooding a bus shelter

No new updates at HDWetting due to a severe snow and ice storm knocking out their power

Bound2Burst updated on Feb 8th 2014 with a new set by Lily and Amber:

"Both waiting for the bathroom" and "Lily's payback"

Wetmanjf

Hope you don't mind me adding an update of my own, Wetman, but on 10th February WD Girls made it's latest drunken star video availabe. These are in an offshoot site to the main WD Girls site which can be accessed via the WD Girls homepage. Each vid costs 15 credits at the rate of $1 per credit, though WD Girls members only pay 9 credits - and are given 9 credits for free every month after 6 months of membership.

The latest video given access to on 10th February features Barbara and is downloadable in two parts. The first part features no actual peeing, just a lot of drinking and posing, but part two includes two great pee scenes, the first seeing her stand and pissing all over the carpet, the second has her wetting over the same carpet.

Update for Feb 11th 2014

HD Wetting updated on 2-10-14 with the following video : In this video Alisha takes on the challenge. She waited until she really had to go, then we shot this video. Alisha completely soaks her jeans while wearing sneakers. Once she is done peeing she takes off her shoes and dumps them out. Then she takes off her wet pants giving us a nice look at her pussy. I will give a more detailed review when I am able to download and watch the video.....

Skymouse Wetting her Panties has updated on 2-10-14 with a video of Natalia sitting legs spread on a hardwood floor and peeing her knickers.

Sinna has added 2 new clips: 'Posh girl humiliating pee accident' and 'Playful nylon sports pants wetting with loose baggy sock pee play'

Wetmanjf

Updates for Feb 12th 2014

Sinna has added 3 new videos: 'The real me' 'Taking a bath topless in real leather pants' and 'My first ovulation test'

Bound2Burst updated on 2-12-14 with Hannah & Monica Set 1 Desperation challenge

Ineed2Pee updated on 2-11-14 with the following video:

Redhead fetish model Tori is waiting for her martial arts appointment but the trainer isn't there & she's not allowed to go into the dojo alone. She puts on her gear but is bursting for the toilets & can barely wait. She's pacing & getting impatient! She finally soaks her workout pants & ankle brace all over her legs & carpet in relief

Wetmanjf

I wonder if she got a group picture with the workers working that Monday morning at take her peed on carpets out of her House . Especially being nude on cam at the same time as the work men were tearing out Her carpets ?

Having a group photo of Her Naked with all those guys standing beside Her . Would be Something Else To See LOL :rolleyes:

I didn't take a group photo with them, (I wasn't that bold) but I will post a picture with me standing by the door so they could see me.

I didn't take a group photo with them, (I wasn't that bold) but I will post a picture with me standing by the door so they could see me.

So the workmen have been ripping out your pissy carpets? Judging by how much you, and sometimes Ashley too, have pissed all over those carpets lately, I can't help but wonder if the workmen noticed anything insofar as wet pissy carpets or a pissy smell was concerned. If they did notice, how did you explain it away, or were you bold enough to admit outright that you had pissed on them?

So the workmen have been ripping out your pissy carpets? Judging by how much you, and sometimes Ashley too, have pissed all over those carpets lately, I can't help but wonder if the workmen noticed anything insofar as wet pissy carpets or a pissy smell was concerned. If they did notice, how did you explain it away, or were you bold enough to admit outright that you had pissed on them?

Yes they noticed. . . but I blamed it on the dog.

Yes they noticed. . . but I blamed it on the dog.

That damned dog must have had some severe bladder weakness to have done so much pissing, haha.

Good job for the credibility of your tale that none of them had seen your videos, haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates lately..been dealing with the busted pipes at my house and haven't been there a lot the last couple of weeks so I haven't been on my main computer that has all my site links. But I should be back in the house no later than tomorrow and will get everything up to date then.

But I do know that HD Wetting has just updated with a great video called "Blocking Alisha" where Alisha is trying to get to the bathroom and someone won't let her by to get to the potty..Guess what happens :biggrin:

If you like seeing a desperate girl begging to go pee and fighting to hold it in you'll love this update !!

Alisha.jpg.05ed304e30266c0ab3f10156aae92024.jpg

Update for 2-27-2014 Will be posting more information about updates on other sites later today. But Skymouse (Wetting Her Panties) site has updated with a fantastic update starring Natalia showing her Drenching her bluejeans after a long hold. Natalia is always fun to watch and she works hard to deliver some of the best pee scenes on Skymouse's site. This is update # WP-1051

Wetmanjf

57eb61e8a483b_wp1051.jpg.187f3bee1843f6abd03c39b12f3bb8fb.jpg

More news from 2-27-2014

Sneakypee updated on 2-25-14 with a scene from Tiffany Naylor peeing naked into a bathtub and McKenzie peeing outside

HD wetting has added a photo set of Carley peeing her panties

Sinna has updated with "peehole in action extremely close-up"

Bound2Burst updated on 2-20-2014 with Tara in "Withholding permission" and "Tara's waiting for you"

Skymouse added a Bonus Webcam video of Ashleigh on 2-27-2014

Wetmanjf

• 3 weeks later...

Some of the latest updates from around the wet web.....

Sinna's latest videos....

Bedwetting, the Universe and Everything

A girl goes to the toilet 11

Two days worn panties, dried and re-wet several times, wetting again then blow-drying and wearing them for another day

Sneakypee features an update starring Ayla witb Huge pee and the sexy Little Chloe almost getting caught by a passing car

Miss Lizz gives us a St. Patricks Day Pee !!

Bound2Burst features a new model Cadence in 4 videos

Meet Cadence

Naked Wait 21

Cadence Can't Wait Much Longer

Cadence Holds It While Texting

Skymouse WHP features

Tammy Oldham in a Bonus Webcam Wetting

HD Wetting features Sosha in a sexy Thong Bed Wetting

Wetmanjf

Update for 3-27-2014

Lot's of great new updates to be found:

Sinna has some great new clips

Three pees, one in public with two trains passing very nearby

Hate pee - taking revenge on my boyfriend (Never forget your anniversary)

Desperate schoolgirl in ballet flats - massive peeing accident 2

Messy toilet pee and fart

Miss Piss has been up to more wet fun

Warm Feet (Miss Lizz pees in her shoes then puts them on.)

St Patricks Day Pee. Miss Lizz celebrates with some Green and Yellow :)

Bursting Bladders (Miss Lizz and Ashley are desperate to piss)

Sneakypee

Michelle Barrett pees outside and flashes her lovely Breasts

IndiaXXX Pees outside and also has an outtake where she almost gets caught

HD Wetting

Sosha is outside and cold so she decides to warm up by pissing her jeans

Skymouse WHP

Ashleigh wets her tight jean shorts in a webcam session

Bound2Burst

Taylor has 4 clips in her new offering

Waiting in Black

Naked Wait 22

In a former Life

I can't wait for long

NeedaPee

Rebekah and Nikki are at it again.

It's time for me to introduce my latest victim, his name is Gimpy and he's a lot of fun. When recently I got together with Nikki Whiplas and Ms Nikki he had the temerity to ask for a coffee. He got a coffee alright but I suspect he didn't quite have in mind what we did because the coffee we gave him was pissed into his mouth half an hour after we drank it.

Some really great new stuff to be found

Wetmanjf

• 4 weeks later...

Will be doing a more full update ASAP But just to pass along info about a great new video on HD Wettings website

It was like the writer of this video went into my mind and found one of my ultimate fantasies.

The video is titled "Waking up with Sosha"

It's a point of view video filmed as if you were laying in bed sleeping with the beautiful Sosha. Then she wakes up. After a short exchange she tells you that she needs to pee but she doesn't really want to get out of bed. So you suggest that she pee on you.

She warns you that she really has to go and that you'll get soaked. She then crawls over you and pees all over you in the bed.

It's a great hissing pee...

I have actually had this happen to me many times during the time when my friend Dawn was staying with me. I would always tell her when she woke up in the mornings she was always welcome to pee on me before she got out of bed...and she did this many times....it's an amazing feeling :)

Wetmanjf

• 2 weeks later...