Upskirts.

F.W

I wish there were more genuine upskirt shots available.Girls in parks unaware etc,these are lovely but posed..Its not the upskirt itself,but the idea shes unaware.I guess very tricky to obtain.

• Cheeky 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2017 at 7:24 PM, sven22 said:

On 3/4/2017 at 3:06 PM, F.W said:

In this saucy pic of 4 lovely girls flashing their knickers,which one would you like to watch take a piss most,or rate in order if you had a choice(we wish!).I know mine,i want to see how many agree with me,before i give my verdict.(clue,shes in the picture:10_wink:)Lets call them,from left to right,1-2-3-4.Just for fun.:15_yum:

33870809.jpg

As they say gentlemen prefer blondes. So to see pee first I'd definitely like to see the blonde on the far right (#4) then the bosomy sweetie in pink (#2) then the fun one in the middle in black (#3) and lastly of course miss hearts panty (#1).  Then again to see them pee together at the same time, and not ashamed to say on me, would make a fantasy come true and completely make my night.

Cheers!

On 1/7/2020 at 11:51 AM, puddyls said:

i wish i knew why i was wired like this, but i find it exciting to let you peek up my dress.

@puddyls, I have no idea why you're wired like this, but I thank goodness that you are! Thanks so much for sharing! You seem to have an innate ability and skills to show your lovely legs and body to best advantage, in the most erotic views, whether in upskirts, wetting, or peeing, and your skills seem to be improving, with time. Thanks again for posting, and keep up the excellent work! xxx

Dr.P

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

@puddyls  Add me to the list of your fans, absolutely love the fact that you share your wonderful photo's with us.   I totally agree wtih Dr.P that you have an uncanny ability to do just the right thing at the right time, to show all of us how beautiful you are!  You've touched on almost anything and everything and are fast becoming quite a dream!  Thank you for what you do....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 2/23/2020 at 4:41 PM, puddyls said:

teehee. felt like not having panties on under my jean skirt while i was out. and i totally knew i was flashing you while i took the 1st pic. i didn’t expect a guy to walk by as i did it though, and i think he probably got to see too. 😳🤭🤷🏻‍♀️😇6E2E4F3B-1A32-4543-8325-08530AD7A49F.thumb.jpeg.05eac72412fdc048fdb0fb46c2281d1f.jpeg 3178B01B-2C75-487F-963E-B05E3CA1F306.thumb.jpeg.451ec292f28f20b52ec7deff5a2dd6e1.jpeg

Lovely pics @puddyls

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1