Miss Piss No More?

Noticed that not only her blog is deleted but her website now shows a picture saying "Jesus Saves" with saying "Its never too late"

Its very confusing but everything she did is now gone and im guessing she has become a born again? 

She probably isnt here to say anything but does anybody know what happened?

MissPiss is still a member of PeeFans.com, although her last visit was on 3 December 2016.

Perhaps ironically, her last post was:

"Well my trip to Hawaii was a success.  The weather was perfect and I spent a lot of time peeing on the beach.  Ashley even filmed it with her cell phone.  I will be posting that on my site very soon.  Have a wonderful day and I just wanted to say I'M BACK!!!"  

I saw a discussion on Peesearch about her being born again, but whether that is just because of her blog deletion and "Jesus saves" comments, or anyone has inside knowledge I know not.

I guess she figures that Jesus would frown upon her pissing on other people's carpets, lol.

If she has left us she will be missed, but if she is happy within herself, then let's just wish her well.

• Like 1

I talked with her, she has retired. It seems she wants to make a clean break from the past.

Her last post is ironic, but there is often a bit of irony when a performer retires without warning. One day, they are engaged with their fans, then the next day, they are gone. You have to believe that when she made that last post, she was still invested in continuing. By the time she decided to retire, her perspective must have abruptly changed so much that warning fans would be counterproductive to her. Her new priority was to remove her content as quickly and thoroughly as possible.

No one can criticize her for leaving abruptly, because how many of us have done what she did for so many years? I truly wish her all the best and hope she finds happiness in the coming years.

• Like 3

A big loss to the community.  Very sorry to see her go.   If she has just chosen to retire then that is her prerogative.  However, being "born again" shouldn't prevent her from peeing away from plumbing.  I'm a born again Christian and it doesn't stop me from peeing where I choose.   God didn't invent toilets and indoor plumbing - he expected us to all pee outside in nature.  It was only people that decided to change that.   OK, there may be qualms with peeing on other people's property as damaging and not respectful, but I don't have a problem as long as it is not too destructive.  Usually peeing indoors is fine as long as it is dilute and it will dry.   Only if you peed a lot in the same place regularly would it be an issue.

Whatever Liz has decided, I wish her well for the future.

• 3 weeks later...

Some time ago I sent MissPiss a PM, asking her of it were true that she was born again, and if so, wishing her all the best and every happiness.

Yesterday she responded with just one word - "True" - followed by smiley face.

So I guess that's pretty conclusive.