Naughty Peeing Together

There is something so fun about naughty peeing, the rush, the taboo feeling, and most of all it makes me horny more than anything else. 

I'm on here to make friends with people who are also into naughty peeing. I have online friends who are into it. I want online friends who I will meet in person. 

For instance today. I had so much fun in a store bathroom, standing next to the urinal and aiming my stream down and to the side so my entire stream went on the floor. I just peed and let it run down on the floor making a big puddle. Later on today at a cafe I stood in a one person bathroom, and peed on the floor for almost a minute making a huge puddle. There is something so fun about leaving pee on the floor of public restrooms when the toilet and or urinal are just right there and it would be so easy to be good. Yah it's fun peeing on the floor alone, I would really like to make friends on here who are into naughty peeing who will meet with me in person and pee on public restroom floors together because that will be so much more fun, and exciting when that happens. 

Any fellow public restroom floor pee'ers into the idea of meeting up in person and doing naughty peeing together? 

Even if your not into meeting up in person, if you want to be online friends that's cool to. Even if you don't want to be friends but want to add your thoughts if you are also into naughty peeing I'd love to hear your responses. 

Look very closely you can see a puddle below the urinal.

IMG_1299.JPG

IMG_1298.JPG

• Hot 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2019 at 8:18 PM, 88mphArtist said:

If you're ever in New Zealand I'd love to join you

I love traveling and New Zealand is one of my favorite countries. I would enjoy meeting up and doing naughty peeing together. 

• Like 1