Do girls sniff MENS undies?

I think its a common thing that a lot of us guys like to sniff girls panties.One of those fetishes,that probably come indirectly from having a pee fetish etc,the scent of pee that will get onto the panties etc.But im wondering if any girls have,or would sniff MENS undies.Im sure to a girl,our pants may have interesting scents.There could be a hint of semen even.Girls be honest.Or you may find the idea totally revolting.

• Like 1

That was the point of my question.I guess scent doesnt work as an arousal for girls.It would be quite a ewwwww moment maybe for a girl to put a pair of mens undies up to her face!Whereas i for sure would give a limb or something to possess a sexy girls pair for 2 minutes!:11_blush:

• Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser

I can only speak for myself and a few of my friends, but yes-- I admit.  Giving a freshly worn and adorned pair of panties an intense sniff is a wonderful   stimulant.  No girls I've known have been into sniffing guys though.

• 1 year later...