Welcome to Canada!

26 minutes ago, Ponme said:

After reading this, i believe the airlines would save money by hiring volonteers. It seems to be a problem that women can't hold it in, specially on planes and airports. This is your time to shine and offer your services.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/tim-hortons-cup-used-as-toilet-on-labrador-flight-1.2654406

Lmao!    We canadians have no shame.

There better be working toilets on the plane while I use them because I will flood the whole place because a tim hortons cup will never, ever hold my volume

:15_yum:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sephora said:

Lmao!    We canadians have no shame.

There better be working toilets on the plane while I use them because I will flood the whole place because a tim hortons cup will never, ever hold my volume

:15_yum:

In that case, please let me be on the same plane as you. After hearing YOU pee, i will drink you whole and save the lives on that plane. Also, think green and save a cup.  Lol

4 minutes ago, Ponme said:

In that case, please let me be on the same plane as you. After hearing YOU pee, i will drink you whole and save the lives on that plane. Also, think green and save a cup.  Lol

Wait a minute, drowning 1 life to save a full plane with people, that i could live with.

2 hours ago, Ponme said:

You are a dominant Queen!!

Yes i can be, and i just pissed on a carpet where i do the filing in a storage area for archieves at work.

i was not too happy since i was told to come in while 2 floors are empty. It was sooooo long, no one to talk too, after a while i just stopped working.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Good for you,i bet you feel better now.I hope you werent on CCTV...

Oh, i am going to feel much better later when i need to go. I have a large coffee and a 1 litre of water. Once my boss calls me to give out his "demands". If he is in a pissy mood and gives me boring work, i am will piss on his desk.  Well maybe not his desk but i will piss on a floor.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, P-Spud said:

Yes. And they still bag your bottles with paper bags - good heavy-duty ones. Great for everyday uses, but not fluids. ;-)

Hahahahah, actually, i am heading up to Ottawa next week with my hubby, keep an eye out as i might be peeing on a side of the road somewhere.  Lol  He decided that we must go allllllll the way over there 2 hour drive to buy a powerful computer. I hope his powerful computer can sweep the floors.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Sephora said:

Yes i can be, and i just pissed on a carpet where i do the filing in a storage area for archieves at work.

i was not too happy since i was told to come in while 2 floors are empty. It was sooooo long, no one to talk too, after a while i just stopped working.

Omg, you are hot,  i wish i was right there to see this live. What are the chances of you posting a picture of that?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...