It is cold out there!

This morning on my way to work, the drivers had to take a different route to work because it was so cold that the main water pipeline busted and there was water all over and it was unsafe to drive or even walk. So instead of walking 2 blocks from my work, i ended up walking 8 blocks away, which is about 20 minutes more. At -29 celcius, it is freaking cold out there and I was starting to get an urge to go.

Here was my options:

1. Wait it out and try to get at the office asap on a 20 minute walk?

2. Pee outside in this cold weather in a snowed in park?

3. Pay $20 for underground parking with a car that will be warm on my way back, with the option of peeing right next to my car?

Please select which option i went with.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, pee01 said:

I would go with option number one. You should hold it as long as you can and cross those legs. You are going to need to run to the toilet and throw your pants down. 

Wrong!  If i hold it in, I will burst and trust me, at the rate I pee, i will cause more roads to shut down.

2 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Option 2?..(i like to see yellow puddles in the snow)

Wrong!  I am sure that melting the snow can make it feel like the winter is going away, besides, i don't have that much yellow. More like clear with a splash of yellow.

Common guys!  Option 3!!  And for all the right reasons which i did got to make a big puddle in the process.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Sephora said:

This morning on my way to work, the drivers had to take a different route to work because it was so cold that the main water pipeline busted and there was water all over and it was unsafe to drive or even walk. So instead of walking 2 blocks from my work, i ended up walking 8 blocks away, which is about 20 minutes more. At -29 celcius, it is freaking cold out there and I was starting to get an urge to go.

Here was my options:

1. Wait it out and try to get at the office asap on a 20 minute walk?

2. Pee outside in this cold weather in a snowed in park?

3. Pay $20 for underground parking with a car that will be warm on my way back, with the option of peeing right next to my car?

Please select which option i went with.

Number four! Call me and I will bring my thirsty mouth to you!

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A perfect "fantasy meets reality" question.  Whilst many of us enjoy seeing the ladies pissing in the snow (and the resulting yellow snow phenomenon) I've often wondered how much the ladies enjoy it.  Now we know lol

But seriously, Sephora, if you're worried about bursting I could jog alongside with my hand placed firmly over your peehole.   If you do burst you can blame my hand ... after I lick it and you clean, that is.  :10_wink: