Which is your favourite view of female peeing?

Definitely from the front although from the side is a close second. It's great seeing the stream straight from the source, and from the side it can sometimes be obstructed by a leg and things.

• Like 4

every position, when she goes where she shouldnt,.....every position when she piss on the floor, carpet, in drawer, wardrope, cupboard, book shelf, half squad bend over on a indoor wall, all that at its best when NOT  at home, best off when she do it in (semi) public Place....indoor of course :367_hot_pepper:

Edited by paul66
  • Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Front or rear.  Visible panties on the ground exciting too, especially if they receive part of the pee. Here's a couple pics of wife Bonnie doing it by the car (used with her full permission) I find a visibly protruding anus particularly stimulating.

bonniecar002234.jpg

bonnie00213.jpeg

Edited by UnabashedUser

Oh my goodness, UA, that rear shot is absolutely fantastic. I wish there were more husband and wife couples who filmed that kind of stuff, rather than the typical artificial junk we see everywhere.

Back to topic: I agree that there are far too many front views.  The side view is most definitely my preference, assuming that you still get to see the girl's goods as she pees. Reason 1: for the side view to work, it is necessary for the woman to be in a forward-leaning squat, which I like because it requires more bending. Reason 2: a natural side view necessarily requires the camera to be somewhat close and intimate to capture the vagina peeing. Front views, to me, feel entirely too much like a performance; you don't get a view like that unless the woman is ridiculously oblivious, or obviously aware. I've said it before and I'll say it again: part of the intrigue of the pee fetish is the underlying understanding that "you're not really supposed to see this."

• Like 2

Yes that rear view shot is very hot, I also love when a womans anus bulges out like that. From the rear is my favorite. The big round shape that her ass forms when squatting and seeing the stream flowing out is much more visually arousing to me. I should stress that I mean a standing squat like a typical hover that women do in restrooms. Squatting all the way down kind of bores me because it makes her look too innocent and tiny if that makes sense. The hover is more dominant and appealing to me.

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Yes the hover and then that little wiggle sideways dance at the very end to shake  loose any droplets that may be clinging to the cuntal/anal membranes.  Sometimes the anus winks at the end as well. Damned hot.

14 hours ago, Brutus said:

@whiz kid

Yes! You described perfectly how I like to see women pee. Love the hidden cam clips from public restrooms. My mouth waters when I see a hot woman pull her pants down and she has to pull harder to get her thong unstuck from her cheeks. Then her ass becomes visible and opens when she pushes her pee out. The view you posted is my favorite, everything can be seen. I really love when some women pull their thong back up, they run a finger along the part that sits against their ass to adjust it and quite often they don't wash their hands after doing this. Terrible hygiene. 

Icing on the cake if they spray pee all over and make a mess as first 2 images here show 

pee 2.jpg

pee 3.jpg

pee.jpg

The third picture is great!  I actually prefer a strong but well-formed stream.  Love it when the pee stream makes a "fan" shape as it exits her privates.  Also like it when it flows out like a garden hose. 

@whiz kid

Yeah that's my preference too. A strong thick stream that fires out super hard. When I mentioned them making a mess, the biggest turn on for me there is that usually they just leave it without cleaning it up. Like in this picture from one of my favorite videos, she's pissing like a horse on steroids and missing the toilet completely. She looked at her mess afterward and just walked away without a care in the world. Best of both worlds for me. But it's a close second. My number one preference is the same as yours.

pee 4.jpg

• Like 4

Seeing how her lips affect her stream is part of the appeal for me. You never know how her pee will flow until she starts. It might swing forward, backward, to the sides or run down her legs and across her ass cheeks. It's easy to see why they have to wipe after.

• Like 2