Which is your favourite view of female peeing?

Just now, glad1 said:

Sephora, it's nice to see you have such loyal subjects. Or, rather, at least one particular one.

Giving a golden shower is no longer a request, it just happens. It's like part of a routine, like I believe I have the habit to blare it out, my hubby knows and feels it, even in some moments he can't have it at that moment because of the place we might be or people we are with.

When we arrive home, he knows better to unlock the door and lay down on the floor if he wants to serve me.. I just go with, plus I don't need to wipe. (wink)

• Like 2
On July 16, 2017 at 10:45 AM, fannywatcher said:

Dunno,its a feasible angle i guess for a selfie,just squat and hold camera to one side thus...

My man once took a picture like that. I am sure it's doable in selfie mode ;-)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I found some on the "Japan Pee" site,of girls pissing in an alley,with an overhead view.Surprisingly arousing,to see the stream appear from between the legs,and run on the concrete..

• 8 months later...

I would like to thank those of you who wrote detailed descriptions about female peeing positions, I feel that I learned a lot, I cannot view pictures because I am blind.  Now I wonder if I ever could find a woman or maybe women who would let me feel them in different peeing positions.  It would be even better if I could feel them peeing after checking out the body positioning.

• Like 1
On 12/5/2016 at 12:53 AM, fannywatcher said:

Which is your favourite view,of girls peeing?Side on,or from the front?All very sexy of course..

IMG_0302.jpg.c61d0771bce43242825aea6f6599e59a.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

I like watching sexy uniform girls peeing, and panty sliding, pee standing too.

6 hours ago, ItalianPeeFan said:

I love see women peeing squatting with joined knees and in high heels

it's messy, you wet your clothes, only particularly shaped urethra could spray it so tightly that it doesn't dribble (it does in the end, anyway)

believe me, I've tried, and I am tight (you can judge yourself, my pussy is more on display in this site than in the examinations room of my gynecologist🤣), and I can direct my spray quite effectively, but really it is messy

useful only for girls who keep using trousers, they can be sexy, who denies it? but I reclaim the right to walk the world with pussy barely covered by dresses or skirts, and no panties!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

it's messy, you wet your clothes, only particularly shaped urethra could spray it so tightly that it doesn't dribble (it does in the end, anyway)

believe me, I've tried, and I am tight (you can judge yourself, my pussy is more on display in this site than in the examinations room of my gynecologist🤣), and I can direct my spray quite effectively, but really it is messy

useful only for girls who keep using trousers, they can be sexy, who denies it? but I reclaim the right to walk the world with pussy barely covered by dresses or skirts, and no panties!!!

I really would love see your mess 😉

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, ItalianPeeFan said:

I really would love see your mess 😉

if you read my thread carefully you would have clearly understood that a Witch is Always classy and Majestic, even if she pees on the loo in the morning with matted hair, no make up, and a muffin half bitten kept in mouth with bare teeth while scrolling the phone to see if somebody called her during the night (I turn it off)

I NEVER wet, nor would I tell nor show if it ever happened

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2016 at 2:23 PM, fannywatcher said:

Which is your favourite view,of girls peeing?Side on,or from the front?All very sexy of course..

IMG_0302.jpg.c61d0771bce43242825aea6f6599e59a.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

Honestly i love seeing the view from the front. Flower petals open (sorry..i use super feminine words) seeing it flow from the urethra itself is nice. 🙂 

• Love 1