How many people know?

Hey everyone, I'm new here and I love it already, so this is my first real topic.  My pee kink is a pretty deeply held secret.  Up to this point I have told my wife (she not super into it but has participated on occasions) and drunkenly told my 2 closest friends, and they were ambivalent about it.  

So how bout you guys, who IRL knows your secret (or not so secret)?

• Like 2

Like yourself, I have told my wife and she obliges me in part but is not really into it and doesn't get anything from it herself.  She doesn't understand what I find so attractive about it.  She would much rather hold it to bursting than pee outside, even though she knows I love it on the odd occasions that she does have to pee outside.

I haven't told anyone else, but there are probably some who suspect.

• Like 1

A man I used to work with knew about my pee fetish as I confided with him.........I regret it somewhat now. I was later to discover that he had some sort of sex interest in me, despite being a married man himself. I was scared of being blackmailed by him at one stage, I am straight and had no interest in having any sort of bi-sexual relationship with an older male work colleague. 

One of my old schoolmates knows also, I regret confiding in him as he finds it repugnant. I keep it VERY private nowadays... :)

Nobody apart from people on this site knows about my love of pee & menstruation.  My ex wife & last gf was happy to have sex etc during their period, so that made it easier somewhat.  I keep a lot of things private & have been told by family & friends that im very secretive, but i dont care what they think.  I like the mystique of being an unknown quantity & may let a future partner know about my love of pee & menstruation but that really depends on the situation at the time & exactly how much i trust them.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, cohen11 said:

A man I used to work with knew about my pee fetish as I confided with him.........I regret it somewhat now. I was later to discover that he had some sort of sex interest in me, despite being a married man himself. I was scared of being blackmailed by him at one stage, I am straight and had no interest in having any sort of bi-sexual relationship with an older male work colleague. 

One of my old schoolmates knows also, I regret confiding in him as he finds it repugnant. I keep it VERY private nowadays... :)

It's such a bummer that people find it so gross.  I honestly can't understand what people find so bad about it!  Like yeah it can smell, but it's also completely sterile, so whats so gross?

3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Like yourself, I have told my wife and she obliges me in part but is not really into it and doesn't get anything from it herself.  She doesn't understand what I find so attractive about it.  She would much rather hold it to bursting than pee outside, even though she knows I love it on the odd occasions that she does have to pee outside.

I haven't told anyone else, but there are probably some who suspect.

Ha, same for me, a lot of people know that I have some sort of unusual kink, and some have even tried to guess it!  But none have guessed right, and even if they did, I'm not sure I'd tell them. :P

16 hours ago, new2this said:

It's such a bummer that people find it so gross.  I honestly can't understand what people find so bad about it!  Like yeah it can smell, but it's also completely sterile, so whats so gross?

What he didn't like was that I had no scruples about trying to get a glimpse of a woman if she was relieving herself, from memory. He regards peeing and such like as very private activities and thought I should have more respect for a woman's privacy :)

Edited by cohen11
't'
On 11/30/2016 at 5:09 PM, new2this said:

Hello, glad to see a new member. I don't know about the sterile thing. It may be sterile inside the bladder but when it exits it becomes a breeding ground for some foul bacteria. The smell of unflushed pee is nauseating. Imagine drinking someones piss that has been sitting in a toilet for several hours. Or pee in a bottle, seal it and try to bring yourself to drink it a few days later. After all, it is the bodies waste just like poop. Even as much as I like seeing women pee, it's still waste and that's part of what I love about it actually. Beautiful woman doing a nasty thing like pissing.

That being said, the way most people look at you as a freak for having a pee fetish is just stupid. It's not a stretch to admire something that comes out of a woman's private area. Unless they assume we like to drink it like soda or something, their attitude toward us is full of shit and extremely narrow minded.

To answer your original question, I have not told anyone that I know personally. It will only be met with ridicule. The sad truth about being a pee fetishist is the isolation. Almost no one shares it and you're better off keeping it to yourself. I try to understand the mind of a person who believes there is nothing erotic about a woman peeing and I just can't relate. Dare I say it requires an introspective mind and I've noticed that pee fetish haters are usually painfully ordinary and lacking an imagination. I'm rambling...so anyway, welcome to the neighborhood.

3 hours ago, Brutus said:

Welcome to the neighborhood.

Thanks!  

Yeah pee is sterile coming out but its filled with all sorts of stuff bacteria love and I would imagine that's why it smells after a while.  I think just after it comes out though, it's pretty inoffensive.

Guest UnabashedUser

two girls I had the good fortune to date and now my wife who is into it with me as often as we can do it.  Aside from that I too am very wary about discussing this fetish with anyone as it's nobody's business but mine and I can see no good coming from disclosing a very private act as most people would never understand what drives this emotion or the reasons  why.   Best kept to ourselves methinks.

Only a select few people know about my fetish. My ex-fiancee has performed for me because I see it as a form of foreplay, but she didn't get anything out of it either. I don't know why people think it's gross. Sure it's odd and not your average fetish, but there are a LOT more fetishes that are 10x grosser. One thing that made me feel comfortable with it is something I hope everyone on the site can feel too and use to describe why you like it, if someone were to find out. "Every guy/girl likes a dirty guy/girl."