No Door Bathrooms

As a kid in my old elementary school there was a bathroom that had two toilets and neither had a wall or door so they were just out in the open.  Since then, and really recently, I've had dreams where I'm in  bathroom with no doors and it's exhilarating having people watch me pee.  Does anyone have any stories with bathrooms like that or know of any in real life?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

At a restaurant I went to with 3 other female friends the girls bathroom was just a row of toilets with no stall doors. To make up for this they put a lock on the big door but it was kind of fun. We each sat on a toilet and peed. The bathroom was also entirely tile so our hissing sounds echoed very loudly. It was a fun time though😂

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I've never encountered a washroom with no doors  between toilet stalls before

I've seen washroom with no exterior door, you walk in and make a turn right away. It uses a wall like a door. You can't see strait in at all

I've seen a few but they are rare. 

I'm not sure if this counts but I did see a bathroom that had 2 toilets in a stall. I was with the same group of friends and we each got a partner and went in xD I always find them a fun and exciting alternative when I'm with friends but that's also me xD

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Riley said:

I've seen a few but they are rare. 

I'm not sure if this counts but I did see a bathroom that had 2 toilets in a stall. I was with the same group of friends and we each got a partner and went in xD I always find them a fun and exciting alternative when I'm with friends but that's also me xD

2 toilets in a stall, never seen or heard of that hahaha. I can imagine they would be fun hahaha 

23 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

2 toilets in a stall, never seen or heard of that hahaha. I can imagine they would be fun hahaha 

It was. I'm not sure how that happened in the engineering phase but I enjoyed it

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahaha good question. Maybe a engineer with a piss fetish designed it hahahaha

If I had social power I would convince everybody to be fetshists

But upon failure, I would invent fetish designed toilets and then STRIVE TO INVENT AN EXCUSE TO MAKE THE LOOK FITTING ahahahahahah

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

If I had social power I would convince everybody to be fetshists

But upon failure, I would invent fetish designed toilets and then STRIVE TO INVENT AN EXCUSE TO MAKE THE LOOK FITTING ahahahahahah

O I bet you would hahaha 

• Haha 1
  • 3 years later...

The OP member you've quoted there ^^^ last visited this site at the end of January, so now it's nearly three months since their last log in to Peefans.   Doesn't mean they won't be back and able to answer your question of course.

3 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Thank the good lord Jesus Yaweh of Pastafari that my high school installed doors in the boys bathrooms before I got there. It would have been a NIGHTMARE for closeted me. 

What good is a closet if you are unable to have … doors? 
(“The Matrix, but it’s heteronormative”, Wachowski archive)

• Love 1

I remember one store as a kid went shopping with mum they had a toilet room with two loos there in the room one for adult and one for kid. I think the store was a kids clothing store so it may explain why there’s a small loo for kids to used but I found it very weird seeing two in a room with no privacy. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2022 at 9:31 PM, EricUndercover said:

Sorry that this is an old thread but I was wondering did Miss B ever care if the boys stood too far back? Or did any of the boys look at other boys? Did she care at all?

Hi!

Just saw this post.

Because the floor length urinals had no dividers, Miss B could pretty much see each of the boys as they peed, especially the boys at the 2 closest urinals.  I don't recall any boys who backed away from the urinals to show off, nor did I see any of my classmates hugging the urinal to avoid being seen.  If any of the boys looked at other boys, I never knew it.  It was a "hurry up; get in and get out" type of deal.

Did she care at all?  As long as we behaved, she just stood there and directed traffic.  I imagine that there were other boys in class beside me who liked that Miss B watched us pee.  We were just entering puberty at 11 and 12 years old, and peeing in front of a woman who wasn't a relative was a new experience.  I didn't know why it excited me so much, and I felt guilty that I wanted her to see my penis and pee stream every chance that I got.  There have been many times that I have jerked off thinking back to Miss B standing 2 feet away while I pissed in front of her.

• 3 weeks later...