Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
desperatefill

No Door Bathrooms

As a kid in my old elementary school there was a bathroom that had two toilets and neither had a wall or door so they were just out in the open.  Since then, and really recently, I've had dreams where I'm in  bathroom with no doors and it's exhilarating having people watch me pee.  Does anyone have any stories with bathrooms like that or know of any in real life?

• Like 1

i have heard some nightclubs have no doors on the stalls - supposedly to deter people from hiding in the stalls to take drugs.  never seen them though.  

I have this dream a lot, despite never having seen an open toilet. In the dream I always end up being so desperate that I wet myself or have to stop half way through because I realise I'm exposed xD

• Like 1

On 11/27/2016 at 7:55 PM, desperatefill said:

I'm in  bathroom with no doors and it's exhilarating having people watch me pee.  Does anyone have any stories with bathrooms like that or know of any in real life?

I went to catholic elementary school.  Our 5th grade teacher led the boys line twice daily for our bathroom break.  She directed the first boy in line to open the door all of the way out into the hallway and stand in front of it.  There were 6 floor length Kohler urinals (I'll never forget!  L.O.L.!).  She stood across the open doorway and directed traffic to the urinals.  We were supposed to be completely silent.  If she heard commotion in the boy's room, she stormed in.  She got between 2 boys who were arguing while they peed, grabbed their ear, and yanked hard.  They shut up right away.  She made it a habit to randomly walk in and stand between the sink and urinal # 1 to "maintain order".  We were young and dumb, did as we were told, and never asked questions.  

One time shortly after the school year began, Miss B called "Next!", and it was my turn.  She was standing between the sink and urinal # 1, and motioned me to the vacant urinal next to where she stood.  I walked over to the urinal, unzipped, took Junior out, and aimed.  Nothing happened.  "Hmmm!  I have to pee; why isn't it coming out?"  Without looking to my left, I could tell that Miss B was watching me.  I was waiting for her to yell "Hurry up!" (she didn't).  Then my pee stream started.  It was an explosive feeling at the tip of my dick when I started to pee, unlike anything that I had previously experienced from peeing. There was a sensation of being very excited that my teacher was right next to me as she watched me and 5 other boys pissing in the urinals.  I didn't understand why I liked standing next to her and her seeing me pee, but I knew that I liked it.

Our twice daily bathroom breaks were like the lottery.  I never knew where Miss B would be when it was my turn, and what urinal I would be assigned to.  Some times she was out in the hallway; other times I'd get urinal 5 or 6 out of her view.  When I knew that I could get away with it, I looked her way to see where she was looking.  She always had her eyes on the boys' dicks and pee streams.  Looking back, I'd say that I only got to pee next to her once every 3 weeks or so.  As the school year progressed, puberty kicked in.  My dick was getting bigger.  I was getting erections, or at least I became more aware of them.  As the line going into the boys room moved up, I sometimes got a boner when I got close to the doorway.  More than once I stood next to Miss B and peed with a stiffy.  I didn't dare look over at her, but my ears were on fire as I pissed away, knowing that she was seeing me in action.  I wondered if she noticed that my dick was bigger?

Over the years, I have always enjoyed when spontaneous occasions presented themselves where I peed in a non-private setting.  Love it when the men's room door is propped open, or non-existent, and the urinals are visible from the outside. There were some old men's rooms at college that were great for pee flashing.  I made a point to only use those bathrooms that allowed people on the sidewalk outside to look inside and see the guy peeing at the urinals (sadly, those men's rooms have been remodeled and no longer offer a view to those outside).   I've done some cycling events where guys will pull over to the side of the road, drop the front of their cycling shorts, and pee.  It's easy to join in as hundreds of cyclists ride past you.  I've been to backyard BBQs a coworker had with both men and women, and the guys pissed in the yard instead of going inside.  After I saw the first guy do it in full view of everyone at the picnic table, I chuckled to myself "Game on!"  As the beer kept flowing, we kept pissing.  I think that the ladies enjoyed watching the guys letting it rip.

• Like 4

At a restaurant I went to with 3 other female friends the girls bathroom was just a row of toilets with no stall doors. To make up for this they put a lock on the big door but it was kind of fun. We each sat on a toilet and peed. The bathroom was also entirely tile so our hissing sounds echoed very loudly. It was a fun time though😂

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I've never encountered a washroom with no doors  between toilet stalls before

I've seen washroom with no exterior door, you walk in and make a turn right away. It uses a wall like a door. You can't see strait in at all

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I've never encountered a washroom with no doors  between toilet stalls before

I've seen washroom with no exterior door, you walk in and make a turn right away. It uses a wall like a door. You can't see strait in at all

I've seen a few but they are rare. 

I'm not sure if this counts but I did see a bathroom that had 2 toilets in a stall. I was with the same group of friends and we each got a partner and went in xD I always find them a fun and exciting alternative when I'm with friends but that's also me xD

• Hot 1

2 minutes ago, Riley said:

I've seen a few but they are rare. 

I'm not sure if this counts but I did see a bathroom that had 2 toilets in a stall. I was with the same group of friends and we each got a partner and went in xD I always find them a fun and exciting alternative when I'm with friends but that's also me xD

2 toilets in a stall, never seen or heard of that hahaha. I can imagine they would be fun hahaha 

23 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

2 toilets in a stall, never seen or heard of that hahaha. I can imagine they would be fun hahaha 

It was. I'm not sure how that happened in the engineering phase but I enjoyed it

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Riley said:

It was. I'm not sure how that happened in the engineering phase but I enjoyed it

Hahaha good question. Maybe a engineer with a piss fetish designed it hahahaha

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahaha good question. Maybe a engineer with a piss fetish designed it hahahaha

If I had social power I would convince everybody to be fetshists

But upon failure, I would invent fetish designed toilets and then STRIVE TO INVENT AN EXCUSE TO MAKE THE LOOK FITTING ahahahahahah

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

If I had social power I would convince everybody to be fetshists

But upon failure, I would invent fetish designed toilets and then STRIVE TO INVENT AN EXCUSE TO MAKE THE LOOK FITTING ahahahahahah

O I bet you would hahaha 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

O I bet you would hahaha 

it's adorable to invent silly reasons to explain obvious things ahahahahah

• Haha 1