Just another introduction

TVGuy

Hi everyone,

You may recognize my screen name as I'm an active poster on some other pee fetish community sites.  I've been around for a wile now (saying that really makes me feel old), but I just discovered this site.

Way back in 2008 I started my own pee fetish video site, specializing in High Definition videos of girls wetting.  I called the site HD Wetting.  Back then, the center of the online pee fetish community was the Wetset BBS, I posted quite a bit there.  A bit later I met a guy who called himself Wetman who ran a sort of blog, chronicling what was new in the online pee fetish world and reviewing various sites, including my own.

Then life got kind of crazy for me.  I won't go into the details here, but a lot of things happened, all piling on to each other, and I withdrew from the pee fetish community, even though I kept my sites online and managed to continue to produce content for them.  Eventually, things started to come back together.  Then, just the other day, I was going through some of my old stuff and memories started to come back to me.  I wondered what ever happened to Wetman's old site, so a quick google search lead me here, where he seems to be a mod.

Anyway, I am really excited to have discovered a new fetish forum.  I'll admit, I haven't read all the rules yet, but I plan to.  Assuming the rules don't prohibit it, I hope to be able to share some of the content I produce, including behind the scenes stuff that never makes it to my sites.  Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions for me.

• Like 1