Heard female boss peeing hard

A couplee of weeks ago my wife went away for a few days and was travelling by train on her own so I asked her to ring me as soon as she got to the hotel so that I knew she was safe.  When she rang, there was a lot of echo and noises of moving around and rustling clothes so I said it sounded like she was at a swimming pool or some thjing.  She replied "No I m in the bathroom you asked me to ring as soon as I got here and I am busting for the loo.  With that, she sat on the toilet and I heard a loud splashing into the water for a considerable time accompanied by a nice hiss and a sigh of relief.   She hadn't wanted to leave her bag unattended to go to the toilet on the train so she had held it since leaving home.  It made my day.

• Like 3

@Sephora

Okay I just heard the recording. Let me tell you something. That was sexy as FUCK!! OMG YOU GO GIRL!!:1_grinning: Very impressive and it went on damn near forever. The loud reverb in there was serious. Any other women that may have heard that just learned who the alpha female is. Holy shit you got me feeling some type of way!

Can't thank you enough. If you want to upload more of your "goddess floods", please do so, it will not go unappreciated. Next time I'll get some popcorn and a drink and turn the lights out before I play it lol :14_relaxed:

2 hours ago, Brutus said:

@Sephora

Okay I just heard the recording. Let me tell you something. That was sexy as FUCK!! OMG YOU GO GIRL!!:1_grinning: Very impressive and it went on damn near forever. The loud reverb in there was serious. Any other women that may have heard that just learned who the alpha female is. Holy shit you got me feeling some type of way!

Can't thank you enough. If you want to upload more of your "goddess floods", please do so, it will not go unappreciated. Next time I'll get some popcorn and a drink and turn the lights out before I play it lol :14_relaxed:

Omg, i wasn't expecting that much of a reaction. I am not sure the whole alpha female thing lolol  but thank you for the compliments.

• Like 2

Not many sexier sounds than a girl having a pee...or sights for that matter.Nicely done Sephora.I wish more girls would record that.Next time feature the wipe and flush too...the whole experience!

• Like 2
On December 1, 2016 at 11:10 AM, Sephora said:

For all you curious people out there who wanted to hear me on an average peeing moment. Best to put ear plugs LMAO

Enjoy

2016-01-12.avi

Omfg that is so hot!  I wish i was under that torrent stream of yours right now!!  At the time, i remember you talking about it, but to actually hear it.  Okay, please explain, did you force it out and were you forcing?

To have a video of this, would be golden!  LMAO !!!

2 minutes ago, Ponme said:

Omfg that is so hot!  I wish i was under that torrent stream of yours right now!!  At the time, i remember you talking about it, but to actually hear it.  Okay, please explain, did you force it out and were you forcing?

To have a video of this, would be golden!  LMAO !!!

Lol...  I am glad you enjoyed it.  I am trying to understand your question, however, for the part that I do understand, I did not force it out.

:11_blush:

On December 5, 2016 at 3:52 PM, Sephora said:

Lol...  I am glad you enjoyed it.  I am trying to understand your question, however, for the part that I do understand, I did not force it out.

:11_blush:

Well i am sorry if i wrote my question wrong because the sound of you peeing, distracted me. I just listened to it again, damn girl you can pee. And you say that you did not force it out?!?    Do you have any idea how much people are turned on by your recording??   Not to sound gross, taking a golden shower from you must be a blessing.

13 minutes ago, Ponme said:

Well i am sorry if i wrote my question wrong because the sound of you peeing, distracted me. I just listened to it again, damn girl you can pee. And you say that you did not force it out?!?    Do you have any idea how much people are turned on by your recording??   Not to sound gross, taking a golden shower from you must be a blessing.

Hahahaha your silly.   I have not forced my pee out in this file attachment. Yeah i have an idea how much people i turned on just by the post and some PM.

There is nothing gross about it, and yes, it IS a blessing to receive a GS from me lmao. About 7 years ago, when i wasn't into this fetish, or should i say my fiance. I use to work in a sport center as a lifeguard, one of them had heard me pee and he slipped a message saying that he would love a GS for $100. Of course at the time, i had found it gross. I wouldn't do that for $100 anyways.

Just now, Sephora said:

Hahahaha your silly.   I have not forced my pee out in this file attachment. Yeah i have an idea how much people i turned on just by the post and some PM.

There is nothing gross about it, and yes, it IS a blessing to receive a GS from me lmao. About 7 years ago, when i wasn't into this fetish, or should i say my fiance. I use to work in a sport center as a lifeguard, one of them had heard me pee and he slipped a message saying that he would love a GS for $100. Of course at the time, i had found it gross. I wouldn't do that for $100 anyways.

If you were to do it today, how much would you charge?

Just now, Ponme said:

If you were to do it today, how much would you charge?

First, i am not into charging, nor will it come for free

Second, we are going off topic.

Which comes to my other story, a good work friend of mine, who which i hand around with at times, came up to me and told me that she was in the bathroom while our superviser was there and told me how loud she pee's, which she was able to hear it from outside the door and opening the door was even worst. Lololol  

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Oddly the Japanese manufacturer TOTO has come up with a high-tech toilet that allows you to play masking music to cover the sounds of peeing.  Handel's 'Watermusic' comes to  mind

8 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Oddly the Japanese manufacturer TOTO has come up with a high-tech toilet that allows you to play masking music to cover the sounds of peeing.  Handel's 'Watermusic' comes to  mind

Or this. I've always wondered about the lyrics to this song :10_wink:

@Sephora

Damn, dudes been PMing you? I was thinking your recording would cause too much unwanted attention. I hope that doesnt discourage further recordings from you. Clever response with I dont charge or do it for free lol. Translation - Aint happening if you aint my MAN!

12 minutes ago, Brutus said:

@Sephora

Damn, dudes been PMing you? I was thinking your recording would cause too much unwanted attention. I hope that doesnt discourage further recordings from you. Clever response with I dont charge or do it for free lol. Translation - Aint happening if you aint my MAN!

Hahahah   Exactly!!  Unless a third party decides to join in, which i won't deny

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mikeviewline said:

Wow, now I have to ask; how long were you holding that lot in?  That was brilliant.  Thank you very much.  Please, please more.

Thank you for the compliment. As for your question, I was not holding it in at all.