What thoughts does a girl have.....

I absolutely love girls who happily pee in their panties when they are desperate, but I just wonder what thoughts go through a girl's mind when she is in the predicament of being absolutely bursting and just has to pee right there and then, as to whether she should let it all go in her panties, pull them to one side or to pull them down when she goes. What are the factors she takes into account in the circumstances she is in, when deciding to do it through her panties, or not? Girls, please share your personal thoughts with us on this one.

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...
On 11/18/2016 at 7:34 PM, ironbladderman said:

I'd think any woman would basically end up thinking "screw this" and just piss in their pants or whatever bottoms they are wearing . It's all around the frustration really.  For the most part, any woman would  try to make sure no one is around when she does piss herself.

If your at that point then yeah basically. Your already to the point of no return, have no options might as well just let go.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Colormerose, So beautiful to read your response to a question that fascinated for so long. I loved your honest answer and that you truly love to 'just go and wet yourself though your panties'. It  excites me so much to know that is exactly how your thoughts run in the situation of true desperation....

6 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

Colormerose, So beautiful to read your response to a question that fascinated for so long. I loved your honest answer and that you truly love to 'just go and wet yourself though your panties'. It  excites me so much to know that is exactly how your thoughts run in the situation of true desperation....

I mean to a point. and depending on the situation of course. 🙂 If I'm home more so than in public of course. 🙂

• Like 2