Pee plus...

I love women peeing but I was wondering if anyone else likes other aspects added to it. I like seeing hairy women pee, chubby women, chubby and hairy, and women peeing on other women's feet, Am I the only one who openly likes joint aspects to a woman peeing? Let me know.

• Like 2
On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 8:48 PM, slade310 said:

I love women peeing but I was wondering if anyone else likes other aspects added to it. I like seeing hairy women pee, chubby women, chubby and hairy, and women peeing on other women's feet, Am I the only one who openly likes joint aspects to a woman peeing? Let me know.

Oh you are not the only one. I am very much an ass man, and love to see women peeing on each other's asses. I also have a taboo/naughty kink angle. Ladies pissing where they shouldn't, or who just pee anywhere without giving a fuck. or who brazenly pee in full public view kind of do it for me as well.

And yeah, I can go for the chubby women, and the unshaven ones, - and mature women too sometimes.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, whiz kid said:

I like girls when they hover pee in the toilet.  Also, I love the thought of young women having to give a urine sample in a cup when they are at the doctor for a school or sports physical exam.

And of them weeing on their hand as they hold the cup between their legs, not correctly predicting the direction of the stream.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, uniloo said:

And of them weeing on their hand as they hold the cup between their legs, not correctly predicting the direction of the stream.

Yeah, it's an awkward situation for any girl.  Almost as awkward as sometimes having to take the filled cup down the semi-public hallway and give it to the nurse or doctor.  :1310_thumbsup_tone1:

• 6 months later...