Click here to remove ads
elo23

Girls making guys cum in naughty places

Ahh, the hand job! I think it's definitely underrated.

Sure it's great fun to spill one's seed at the hand of a stranger, but there's something, dare I say,  spiritual when it comes in the company of a true lover. The intensity of an unrushed build-up and followed by a powerful release suggest there's so much more that needs to be shared with the universe, or at least our little piece of the world.

• Love 1

GOLD members can watch NEW & Exclusive Spywareonya Pee Videos in Full HD... Click HERE to upgrade now!

15 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Ahh, the hand job! I think it's definitely underrated.

Sure it's great fun to spill one's seed at the hand of a stranger, but there's something, dare I say,  spiritual when it comes in the company of a true lover. The intensity of an unrushed build-up and followed by a powerful release suggest there's so much more that needs to be shared with the universe, or at least our little piece of the world.

In fact, the greates of thrills is jerking your man, on an unknowing girl's shirt:')

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

In fact, the greates of thrills is jerking your man, on an unknowing girl's shirt:')

I think it's even better if the girl is knowing. And shirtless.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I think it's even better if the girl is knowing. And shirtless.

Awwww cum on!!!:')

They are two different situations

Sex is both about Love and a bit of BDSM either. Sometime the girl should be knowing and willing (I remeber a time in the past I jerked Alex on a girl's denim skirt, it was marvellous, it was day and she should have returned home with all those stains on her skirt in full view with her mom 'round the house!!!:')), sometimes it is good if she doesn't know, so thay you can taste how it feels to be nasty:p

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Awwww cum on!!!:')

They are two different situations

Sex is both about Love and a bit of BDSM either. Sometime the girl should be knowing and willing (I remeber a time in the past I jerked Alex on a girl's denim skirt, it was marvellous, it was day and she should have returned home with all those stains on her skirt in full view with her mom 'round the house!!!:')), sometimes it is good if she doesn't know, so thay you can taste how it feels to be nasty:p

I still favor shirtless, if only to say, isn't there something you need to get off your chest? :p

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I still favor shirtless, if only to say, isn't there something you need to get off your chest? :p

It will works for "knowing" girls. It isn't that easy to find an "unknowing" girl around the world, shirtless:')

Do you remeber that song?

If everybody in the world...

cum on everybody in the world...

what a glorious world...

this could beeeeeee

well the lyrics weren't exactl these:')

1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

It will works for "knowing" girls. It isn't that easy to find an "unknowing" girl around the world, shirtless:')

Do you remeber that song?

If everybody in the world...

cum on everybody in the world...

what a glorious world...

this could beeeeeee

well the lyrics weren't exactl these:')

I guess I'll stick to "knowing" girls.

I can't remember the exact words, either. 

Anyway, shirtless girls are the best

though, I'm quite feminine as a lesbian. I love pussy, its smell and tenderness, more than the display of big boobs (though boobs are great and intimate too)

I'm less a "man in the body of a woman" that likes to be like a rude man, and more a girl that loves to make love to girls

Exceedingly masculine lesbians, for example, are a complete turn off for me (no accusations intended)

11 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Anyway, shirtless girls are the best

though, I'm quite feminine as a lesbian. I love pussy, its smell and tenderness, more than the display of big boobs (though boobs are great and intimate too)

I'm less a "man in the body of a woman" that likes to be like a rude man , and more a girl  that loves to make love to girls

Exceedingly masculine lesbians, for example, are a complete turn off for me (no accusations intended)

I see we have a lot in common.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, glad1 said:

I see we have a lot in common.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:')

ENOUGH WITH THAT, ENOUGH

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CANNOT STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Our very naughty sexy little game.

When we go shopping we buy a bag of grapes and some strawberries on top of our normal groceries. Once we get home we take them into the bathroom and my husband starts rubbing grapes and strawberries all over my vagina and ass. He then inserts some inside me. We then empty them into a colander and place them into the toilet. I then sit over them and pee all over them making sure to cover every last one. He then gets so turned on watching me he grabs me roughly and bends me over the sink. He fucks me hard and cums deep inside me. I then sit back over the colander and let his creampie drip out of me all over the grapes and berries. I then place them back into their containers. We then drive back to the shops and place them back on the shelf. We then rush to a public toilet and have hard hot sex while talking about a family buying the food and eating my pee and pussy juice coated in his cum.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

10 minutes ago, bad katie said:

Our very naughty sexy little game.

When we go shopping we buy a bag of grapes and some strawberries on top of our normal groceries. Once we get home we take them into the bathroom and my husband starts rubbing grapes and strawberries all over my vagina and ass. He then inserts some inside me. We then empty them into a colander and place them into the toilet. I then sit over them and pee all over them making sure to cover every last one. He then gets so turned on watching me he grabs me roughly and bends me over the sink. He fucks me hard and cums deep inside me. I then sit back over the colander and let his creampie drip out of me all over the grapes and berries. I then place them back into their containers. We then drive back to the shops and place them back on the shelf. We then rush to a public toilet and have hard hot sex while talking about a family buying the food and eating my pee and pussy juice coated in his cum.

Holy sit that is naughty!!!

WHY every hot girl around here already has an husband???

I remember at college, there was this girl who was known to be up for absolutely anything, well there was a trip organised to a holiday resort, sort of a team building week, I didn't attend because I don't like those sort of things, from experience I find that those who shout loudest about being in a team are the ones who are most likely to be out for themselves when push comes to shove.

Anyway back to the story, when they got back, one of my mates was boasting about how during breakfast one morning he happened to be sat at the same table as this particular girl, they had a full English breakfast, bacon, sausage,egg, beans, fried bread, tomatoes, mushrooms. As she was eating one of the sausages, she looked at him and began to simulate performing oral on it, suddenly she dropped her knife and went under the table to retrieve it, the next thing he knows, someone is unzipping his trousers, he looks down and it was her, she mouthed to him "eat your breakfast" and smiled. The next thing he knew she had his cock out and was blowing him under the table! After a short while apparently he shot his load in her mouth, she swallowed it and returned from under the table after retrieving her "dropped knife". He thought nobody had seen it happen he reckoned, personally it sounded so unbelievable I thought it was a load of BS!

Well when I went back to college the following week the whole place was talking about how Carol, had blown Dave under the table at breakfast, it would appear that several people had noticed what was happening,but nobody had said anything. Dave was called into the office and asked about it, naturally he denied it,insisting it was just one of those wild rumours that gets spread around. Carol was also called in and she denied it, however she had lets say a known track record, of being caught doing things she shouldn't, and although no action was taken I believe she was banned from going on any more trips.

Several months later, we had a disco, to cut down on potential trouble it was decided that it would be an event organised by the male students, females could not attend unless accompanied,and neither could males, basically every male attending had to have a female partner who he had invited. A strange idea but there it was, so there should have been equal numbers of men and women.

I was amazed when this girl Carol approached me and asked if I had decided who I was taking to the event, I told her I wasn't going because I had better things to do. She asked if I'd like to take her, "I'm sure we'll have a really memorable night" she said with a wicked grin, so, I decided to take her, after all Dave had certainly had a memorable time with her on the holiday!

The night of the disco arrived, I got dressed up in my best gear, jeans, T shirt and denim jacket, and met her outside college, She arrived wearing this very tight T shirt, and a pair of really tight, spandex leggings ( think Olivia Newton John in Grease), My jaw dropped, the outfit left very little to the imagination, if the rest of the night was as good as she looked it was indeed going to be a memorable one! It did turn out to be memorable, for all the wrong reasons, once inside she disappeared with another lad and they were caught having sex behind the stage! Oh well, always the bridesmaid, never the bride, as the saying goes!

• Like 2

Theres ones where a guy is wanking in his car and invites girls to watch.Usually they love it!

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Ficken-mitten-im-Shopping-Center

She makes him cum on the floor

Saw this one as a stream too but cant find it any more sadly

https://us.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/4524907-LilliVanilli/videos/4177912-NS-Marathon-That-no-one-would-have-dared

She also makes him cum on the floor afaik

Edit: My mistake, found it but she lets him pee on the floor instead. This version cuts that part out sadly

https://www.4tube.com/videos/454706/kinky-public-peeing-blowjob?hl=de

Edited by elo23
  • Like 2

How often do you wank Spyware?Of course you girls can go often as you like,we have to kind of pick our moment!;)

• Agree 1